- Save upto 75%*Lowest Car Premiums
- 11.5 Lakh+Happy Customers
- Claim Support7 days a week
*TP price for less than 1000cc four wheeler. All savings/offers are provided by the Insurers which are subject to modification. Terms and conditions apply
What is Car Insurance Premium Calculator?
A car insurance premium calculator is an online tool that tells you the right insurance premium amount for your car. The calculator takes into account the details related to your car like its make, model variant, and fuel type and instantly gives you the premium amount which you should be paying for its insurance plan. The premium calculator also incorporates the No Claim Bonus, if applicable, to the premium amount of your car insurance plan.
How to Use HDFC Ergo Car Insurance Premium Calculator?
You can use the HDFC Ergo Car Insurance calculator by following the below-mentioned steps:
Step 1: Choose your Car’s Make, Model, Variant, and Fuel Type.
Step 2: Select the Car’s Registered City. Also, select the car’s Year of Purchase.
Step 3: Tell us if you are eligible for a No Claim Bonus.
Step 4: Click on ‘Calculate’ and you are done. The correct IDV and car insurance premium amount will be displayed to you.
Benefits of HDFC Ergo Car Insurance Premium Calculator
The HDFC Ergo Premium calculator comes with the following benefits:
- (IDV) of your car - IDV is the market price of your car. It is the amount which you get as compensation in case of theft of your car and in cases which the car has got more than 75% damaged (total loss).
- Correct Premium - The premium calculator helps you know the correct premium amount for the insurance plan of your car.
- Helps you Make an Informed Decision - The knowledge of right IDV and premium amount helps you make an informed decision.
- Helps You Choose the Right Plan - By knowing the right IDV and insurance premium amount of your car, you can easily compare all the available insurance plans and choose the one which suits your requirements and budget in the best manner.
Third Party Car Insurance Premium Rates
Premium To Buy A New Policy (3-Year Plan)
Premium To Renew Existing Policy (1-Year Plan)
|Under 1,000 cc||Rs. 5,268||Rs. 2,072|
|Between 1,000 cc and 1,500 cc||Rs. 9,534||Rs. 3,221|
|Above 1,500 cc||Rs. 24,305||Rs. 7,890|
Premium for Comprehensive and Standalone Own-Damage Car Insurance Plans
The premium amount for comprehensive and standalone own-damage car insurance plans depends on a number of factors like the make, model, variant, fuel type of your car, the car’s engine capacity, etc. The Premium Calculator factors in all these factors and tells you the premium amount for your car in just minutes.
Calculate Your Car Insurance
Explore Hdfc Ergo Car Insurance
Must Read Articles before buying Hdfc Ergo Car Insurance
- It might be an expensive error to keep paying your vehicle insurance payments to the same company for a long period.
- The Benefits of Renewing Your Car Insurance Policy on Time
- Learn everything there is to know about the total loss in auto insurance
- With the advancement of technology, traffic infringement laws have gotten harsher.
- Unexpected car accidents might not only ruin your day, but they can also put you in danger.
HDFC ERGO Car Insurance User Reviews
- Most Helpful
- Cashless Garages
- Add On
545 Hdfc Ergo Cashless Garages in India
HDFC ERGO Car Insurance Premium Calculator FAQs
What are the factors that determine the premium of my car?
Premium depends upon various factors such as the make, model, variant, fuel type of your car, the car’s engine capacity, etc.
How is the premium rate calculated for third party car insurance?
For third party insurance, the premium depends upon your car’s cubic capacity. On the basis of the engine’s cubic capacity, different rates are charged in the form of premium.
How much premium I have to pay for my comprehensive car insurance policy?
The premium amount for your comprehensive car insurance policy depends upon the make, model, variant, fuel type of your car, the car’s engine capacity, etc. On the basis of such factors, the premium amount is calculated.
How do I receive the insurance policy document after the payment is made via online?
Once you make the payment for the car insurance policy, the document will be sent via email.
How to calculate the car insurance premium in India?
You can instantly calculate the premium of your car insurance policy using our Premium Calculator tool. Click here to use the tool.
Why to buy from InsuranceDekho?
- Instant policy # within 5 mins
- More than 45 Lac happy customers
- Claim Support available all 7 days of the week
Car Insurance News
- IRDAI Fixes Latest Premiums For Third-party Bike A...
IRDAI has fixed latest premium for both car and bike insuran...21 November 2022
- Is Tree Falling On Car Covered By Insurance?
Will you be compensated by your car insurance provider if a ...21 November 2022
- Do Sports Cars Cost Higher Insurance Premium?
Know more about sports car insurance having high premiums.18 November 2022
- Key Car Insurance Terms You Should Know About
According to the Motor Vehicles Act of 1988, it is mandatory...15 November 2022
- Is animal attack covered under car insurance?
Animals might be difficult to avoid since they can suddenly ...10 November 2022
- Is Third Party Insurance Enough For Car?
There is a lot of confusion about whether the third party in...03 October 2022
- How To Check Car Insurance Validity Online?
You can find information such as the accident vehicle's hist...17 October 2022
- Does The Colour Of Your Car Affect Your Insurance ...
Interestingly, the colour of your car will affect your insur...07 October 2022
- Is It Compulsory To Buy Insurance From Car Dealer...
When purchasing an insurance coverage, it's common to have s...18 October 2022
- How Much Does A Claim Affect Car Insurance?
How does making a car insurance claim affects the premium fo...03 November 2022