What is Car Insurance Premium Calculator?
A car insurance premium calculator is an online tool that tells you the right insurance premium amount for your car. The calculator takes into account the details related to your car like its make, model variant, and fuel type and instantly gives you the premium amount which you should be paying for its insurance plan. The premium calculator also incorporates the No Claim Bonus, if applicable, to the premium amount of your car insurance plan.
How to Use HDFC Ergo Car Insurance Premium Calculator?
You can use the HDFC Ergo Car Insurance calculator by following the below-mentioned steps:
Step 1: Choose your Car’s Make, Model, Variant, and Fuel Type.
Step 2: Select the Car’s Registered City. Also, select the car’s Year of Purchase.
Step 3: Tell us if you are eligible for a No Claim Bonus.
Step 4: Click on ‘Calculate’ and you are done. The correct IDV and car insurance premium amount will be displayed to you.
Benefits of HDFC Ergo Car Insurance Premium Calculator
The HDFC Ergo Premium calculator comes with the following benefits:
- (IDV) of your car - IDV is the market price of your car. It is the amount which you get as compensation in case of theft of your car and in cases which the car has got more than 75% damaged (total loss).
- Correct Premium - The premium calculator helps you know the correct premium amount for the insurance plan of your car.
- Helps you Make an Informed Decision - The knowledge of right IDV and premium amount helps you make an informed decision.
- Helps You Choose the Right Plan - By knowing the right IDV and insurance premium amount of your car, you can easily compare all the available insurance plans and choose the one which suits your requirements and budget in the best manner.
Third Party Car Insurance Premium Rates
Premium To Buy A New Policy (3-Year Plan)
Premium To Renew Existing Policy (1-Year Plan)
|Under 1,000 cc||Rs. 5,268||Rs. 2,072|
|Between 1,000 cc and 1,500 cc||Rs. 9,534||Rs. 3,221|
|Above 1,500 cc||Rs. 24,305||Rs. 7,890|
Premium for Comprehensive and Standalone Own-Damage Car Insurance Plans
The premium amount for comprehensive and standalone own-damage car insurance plans depends on a number of factors like the make, model, variant, fuel type of your car, the car’s engine capacity, etc. The Premium Calculator factors in all these factors and tells you the premium amount for your car in just minutes.
Calculate Your Car Insurance
Explore Hdfc Ergo Car Insurance
Must Read Articles before buying Hdfc Ergo Car Insurance
- Before purchasing an own-damage car insurance plan go through the details of how the premium for own-damage car insurance cover is calculated.
- Need to buy car insurance but don’t know what to look for? Read this article, to clear all your doubts.
- Want to buy a car? Let's know when is the best time to buy a car in India.
- What is the meaning of total loss in vehicle insurance? Understand all about total loss in vehicle insurance.
- How to drive in heavy rain? Driving in heavy rains/on wet or flooded roads can be extremely hazardous so we should know tips for driving in the rain t
HDFC ERGO Car Insurance User Reviews
- Most Helpful
545 Hdfc Ergo Cashless Garages in India
HDFC ERGO Car Insurance Premium Calculator FAQs
What are the factors that determine the premium of my car?
Premium depends upon various factors such as the make, model, variant, fuel type of your car, the car’s engine capacity, etc.
How is the premium rate calculated for third party car insurance?
For third party insurance, the premium depends upon your car’s cubic capacity. On the basis of the engine’s cubic capacity, different rates are charged in the form of premium.
How much premium I have to pay for my comprehensive car insurance policy?
The premium amount for your comprehensive car insurance policy depends upon the make, model, variant, fuel type of your car, the car’s engine capacity, etc. On the basis of such factors, the premium amount is calculated.
How do I receive the insurance policy document after the payment is made via online?
Once you make the payment for the car insurance policy, the document will be sent via email.
How to calculate the car insurance premium in India?
You can instantly calculate the premium of your car insurance policy using our Premium Calculator tool. Click here to use the tool.
Why to buy from InsuranceDekho?
- Instant policy # within 5 mins
- More than 11.5 Lac happy customers
- Claim Support available all 7 days of the week
Car Insurance News
- Significant Features And Benefits of SBI Car Insur...
Read this article to find out significant features and benef...21 June 2021
- How To Renew Oriental Car Insurance Plans?
Read this article to get simple steps to renew your car insu...21 June 2021
- Types of Car Insurance Policies Offered By Nationa...
Read this article to explore policies offered by National In...20 June 2021
- What Happens To Acko Car Insurance When The Policy...
Read this article to understand what happens to the car insu...19 June 2021
- Types of Car Insurance And How To Claim Them At Ro...
Read this article to find out simple steps to claim your car...18 June 2021
- How To Apply For Driving License In India?
Want to apply for driving license? Read more to know about h...04 May 2021
- Everything About Loss Of Personal Belongings Add-O...
Read more to know everything about loss of personal belongin...03 May 2021
- Difference Between Private and Commercial Car Insu...
Read along to know the difference between private and commer...09 May 2021
- 5 Best Car Insurance Companies In India In 2021
This article consists of top 5 car insurance companies in In...31 May 2021
- Guide To Clear Misconceptions About Car Insurance
Here is the guide to clear misconceptions about car insuranc...29 April 2021