What is Car Insurance Premium Calculator?
A car insurance premium calculator is an online tool that calculates the right premium amount for your car insurance policy. The calculator tells the premium amount on the basis of your car’s make, model variant and fuel type. The premium calculator also incorporates the No Claim Bonus, if applicable, to the premium amount.
How to Use Car Insurance Premium Calculator?
Step 1: Select Car’s Make, Model, Variant and Fuel Type.
Step 2: Choose the Car’s Registered City and Purchase Year.
Step 3: Tell us if you made any claim during the previous policy period.
Step 4: Hit the ‘Calculate’ button and you will get the premium amount along with the right IDV of your car.
Benefits of Car Insurance Premium Calculator
- Right IDV - The car insurance calculator helps you know the correct Insured Declared Value (IDV) of your car. IDV is the amount of compensation which you get in case of theft or total loss of your car.
- Correct Premium - The premium calculator calculates the right premium amount for your insurance plan.
- Helps you Make an Informed Decision - It helps you make an informed decision by equipping you with the knowledge of the right premium amount and IDV.
- Helps You Choose the Right Plan: The calculator helps you choose the right plan by telling you the correct premium and IDV of your car.
Third Party Car Insurance Premium Rates
Premium To Buy A New Policy (3-Year Plan)
Premium To Renew Existing Policy (1-Year Plan)
Under 1,000 cc
Between 1,000 cc and 1,500 cc
Above 1,500 cc
Premium for Comprehensive and Standalone Own-Damage Car Insurance Plans
The premium amount for comprehensive and standalone own-damage car insurance plans depends on factors like the make, model, variant, fuel type etc., of your car. The Premium Calculator helps you instantly know the premium amount of your car insurance policy.
Calculate Your Car Insurance
Explore National Car Insurance
Must Read Articles before buying National Car Insurance
- The lack of adequate knowledge of insurance plans leaves policy buyers confused. Particularly when it comes to insurance for your car.
- What to do after a car accident? Let's learn do’s and don'ts after a car accident.
- Looking for national insurance policy copy download? Know the step by step process of downloading a national insurance policy status.
- Know factors influencing hatchback car insurance premium.
- What is no claim bonus (ncb) in car insurance? No claim bonus (NCB) is a discount given to you as the policyholder at the time of renewing your car.
National Car Insurance User Reviews
- Most Helpful
223 National Cashless Garages in India
Why to buy from InsuranceDekho?
- Instant policy # within 5 mins
- More than 11.5 Lac happy customers
- Claim Support available all 7 days of the week
Car Insurance News
- Significant Features And Benefits of SBI Car Insur...
Read this article to find out significant features and benef...21 June 2021
- How To Renew Oriental Car Insurance Plans?
Read this article to get simple steps to renew your car insu...21 June 2021
- Types of Car Insurance Policies Offered By Nationa...
Read this article to explore policies offered by National In...20 June 2021
- What Happens To Acko Car Insurance When The Policy...
Read this article to understand what happens to the car insu...19 June 2021
- Types of Car Insurance And How To Claim Them At Ro...
Read this article to find out simple steps to claim your car...18 June 2021
- How To Apply For Driving License In India?
Want to apply for driving license? Read more to know about h...04 May 2021
- Everything About Loss Of Personal Belongings Add-O...
Read more to know everything about loss of personal belongin...03 May 2021
- Difference Between Private and Commercial Car Insu...
Read along to know the difference between private and commer...09 May 2021
- 5 Best Car Insurance Companies In India In 2021
This article consists of top 5 car insurance companies in In...31 May 2021
- Guide To Clear Misconceptions About Car Insurance
Here is the guide to clear misconceptions about car insuranc...29 April 2021