What is Car Insurance Premium Calculator?
A car insurance premium calculator is a tool available online that helps you to know the right insurance premium amount for your car. The car insurance premium calculator gives customized results depending on your car details and your No Claim Bonus status. By knowing the right premium amount using the calculator you can choose the premium quote from the available premium quotes that suit you the best.
How to Use Car Insurance Premium Calculator?
Step 1: Select your Car’s Make, Model, Variant, and Fuel Type.
Step 2: Select your Car’s Registered City and the Year of Purchase.
Step 3: Tell us if you had any insurance claim against your car in the previous policy period.
Step 4: Click on ‘Calculate’ and we will tell you the correct IDV and car insurance premium for you.
Benefits of Car Insurance Premium Calculator
- Right Insured Declared Value - The premium calculator also tells the right Insured Declared Value of your car. IDV is the amount that you get as compensation in case of theft and total loss of your car (when the car is more than 75% damaged). You should always get the right IDV for your car from your insurance company.
- Correct Premium - The premium calculator tells you how much you should be paying as the insurance premium of your car.
- Helps you Make an Informed Decision - By telling you the right IDV and premium amount for your car insurance plan, a car insurance premium calculator helps you make an informed decision.
- Helps You Choose the Right Plan - The knowledge of the right premium amount and IDV provided by the premium calculator helps you choose the right premium quote from the available options.
Third-Party Car Insurance Premium Rates
Premium To Buy A New Policy (3-Year Plan)
Premium To Renew Existing Policy (1-Year Plan)
|Under 1,000 cc||Rs. 5,268||Rs. 2,072|
|Between 1,000 cc and 1,500 cc||Rs. 9,534||Rs. 3,221|
|Above 1,500 cc||Rs. 24,305||Rs. 7,890|
Premium for Comprehensive and Standalone Own-Damage Car Insurance Plans
The premium amount for standalone own-damage and comprehensive car insurance plans depends on a host of factors like the make, model, variant, fuel type of your car, its RTO location, the car’s engine capacity, etc. Use our Premium Calculator to know the insurance premium for your car instantly.
Calculate Your Car Insurance
Explore Iffco Tokio Car Insurance
Must Read Articles before buying Iffco Tokio Car Insurance
- Wondering what to do before heading out on the road with your buddies? We have put together the perfect road trip checklist to make your life easier.
- What is ‘endorsement’ in car insurance? Read this article to find out.
- How to choose the right car insurance policy in India? You must compare car insurance online and check out the best car insurance companies.
- Acko General Insurance Company offers three types of a car insurance policy and they are Third Party Policy, Comprehensive Policy and Comprehensive +
- Every car owner in India is mandatorily required to have a personal accident cover. However, its purchase with a car insurance plan is optional.
IFFCO Tokio Car Insurance User Reviews
- Most Helpful
540 Iffco Tokio Cashless Garages in India
IFFCO Tokio Car Insurance Premium Calculator FAQs
What is the importance of a car insurance premium calculator?
With a premium calculator, you can calculate the amount of premium and IDV value provided by different insurers easily.
What all factors affect the premium of a car insurance plan?
The factors that can affect the premium of a car insurance plan are IDV, owner’s age, NCB, engine’s cubic capacity, Anti-theft devices, modifications, etc.
How can I avail the premium calculator in order to get the correct premium amount?
At the InsuranceDekho website you can make use of the best premium calculator in order to compute IDV and premium amount for the car insurance cover.
What details do I need to fill in order to calculate premium on the premium calculator?
You need to enter details like model, make, car variant, fuel type, RTO location etc to find the premium offered by different insurance companies.
Can I use a premium calculator to compute the plan premium for my old car?
Yes, you can calculate the premium charged by different insurance companies for your old or used car.
Why to buy from InsuranceDekho?
- Instant policy # within 5 mins
- More than 11.5 Lac happy customers
- Claim Support available all 7 days of the week
Car Insurance News
- Significant Features And Benefits of SBI Car Insur...
Read this article to find out significant features and benef...21 June 2021
- How To Renew Oriental Car Insurance Plans?
Read this article to get simple steps to renew your car insu...21 June 2021
- Types of Car Insurance Policies Offered By Nationa...
Read this article to explore policies offered by National In...20 June 2021
- What Happens To Acko Car Insurance When The Policy...
Read this article to understand what happens to the car insu...19 June 2021
- Types of Car Insurance And How To Claim Them At Ro...
Read this article to find out simple steps to claim your car...18 June 2021
- How To Apply For Driving License In India?
Want to apply for driving license? Read more to know about h...04 May 2021
- Everything About Loss Of Personal Belongings Add-O...
Read more to know everything about loss of personal belongin...03 May 2021
- Difference Between Private and Commercial Car Insu...
Read along to know the difference between private and commer...09 May 2021
- 5 Best Car Insurance Companies In India In 2021
This article consists of top 5 car insurance companies in In...31 May 2021
- Guide To Clear Misconceptions About Car Insurance
Here is the guide to clear misconceptions about car insuranc...29 April 2021