What is a Car Insurance Premium Calculator?
A car insurance premium calculator is an online tool that assists you in finding the right premium amount for your car insurance. It just takes some of your car details and its status for No Claim Bonus, to get you the personalised results. With the right amount of premium of your car, you can easily select a premium quote as per your budget and requirements.
How to Use a Car Insurance Premium Calculator?
Step 1: Select your car’s Make, Model, Variant and Fuel Type.
Step 2: Select your car’s Purchase Year and Registered Location.
Step 3: Tell us if you have requested any claim against your car insurance in the last policy term.Step 4: Hit the ‘Calculate’ button to get the right IDV and premium amount of your car insurance.
Benefits of Car Insurance Premium Calculator
- Right Insured Declared Value – The car insurance premium calculator can help you derive the right Insured Declared Value (IDV) of your car. It refers to the amount, which you are entitled to get against the theft or total loss incurred by your car. Do get the right IDV of your car from your insurance provider.
- Right Premium - The insurance premium calculator computes the amount that you should be paying as your car insurance premium.
- Eases to Make Informed Decisions – With the correct knowledge, the process of decision-making becomes easier. Therefore, getting the right IDV and premium amount of your car through the insurance premium calculator can guide you to make better and informed decisions about car insurance.
- Guides You Select the Right Policy – It will become easy for you to choose the right premium quote with the knowledge of the right IDV and the premium amount of your car computed by the premium calculator.
Third Party Car Insurance Premium Rates
Premium To Buy A New Policy (3-Year Plan)
Premium To Renew Existing Policy (1-Year Plan)
Under 1,000 cc
Between 1,000 cc and 1,500 cc
Above 1,500 cc
Premium for Comprehensive and Standalone Own-Damage Car Insurance Plans
The car insurance premium amount for standalone own-damage and comprehensive plans is based on many elements such as make, model, variant, fuel type, age of the car, engine capacity, RTO location, etc. Get the instant result for the premium amount of your car insurance with the help of our Premium Calculator.
Calculate Your Car Insurance
Explore Raheja Qbe Car Insurance
Must Read Articles before buying Raheja Qbe Car Insurance
- Shifting from a third-party car insurance cover to an own-damage cover is not possible, therefore, you will have to purchase a own-damage car policy.
- 24x7 car roadside assistance cover add-on cover can retrieve you in the hour of need by providing help in flat tyre service, emergency towing help, em
Raheja QBE Car Insurance User Reviews
- Most Helpful
Low Insurance price
Very good insurance price i have checked other insurance providers and their prices are seems very high..........
398 Raheja Qbe Cashless Garages in India
Why to buy from InsuranceDekho?
- Instant policy # within 5 mins
- More than 11.5 Lac happy customers
- Claim Support available all 7 days of the week
Car Insurance News
- Significant Features And Benefits of SBI Car Insur...
Read this article to find out significant features and benef...21 June 2021
- How To Renew Oriental Car Insurance Plans?
Read this article to get simple steps to renew your car insu...21 June 2021
- Types of Car Insurance Policies Offered By Nationa...
Read this article to explore policies offered by National In...20 June 2021
- What Happens To Acko Car Insurance When The Policy...
Read this article to understand what happens to the car insu...19 June 2021
- Types of Car Insurance And How To Claim Them At Ro...
Read this article to find out simple steps to claim your car...18 June 2021
- How To Apply For Driving License In India?
Want to apply for driving license? Read more to know about h...04 May 2021
- Everything About Loss Of Personal Belongings Add-O...
Read more to know everything about loss of personal belongin...03 May 2021
- Difference Between Private and Commercial Car Insu...
Read along to know the difference between private and commer...09 May 2021
- 5 Best Car Insurance Companies In India In 2021
This article consists of top 5 car insurance companies in In...31 May 2021
- Guide To Clear Misconceptions About Car Insurance
Here is the guide to clear misconceptions about car insuranc...29 April 2021