What is a Car Insurance Premium Calculator?
A car insurance premium calculator is an online device that gives you the right value of your insurance premium. To get this premium, you just need to enter a few details of your car such as make, model, variant, RTO location, registration year and so on. However, you can also fill the No Claim Bonus status of your car to derive the customised results for you. With the knowledge of the right premium value generated through the calculator, you can compare and select relevant premium quotes to get yourself a value for money deal.
How to Use a Car Insurance Premium Calculator?
Step 1: Choose the Make, Model, Variant and Fuel Type of your car.
Step 2: Choose the year of purchase and RTO location of your car.
Step 3: Mention the details of any claim requested by you in the last policy period.
Step 4: Click on the ‘Calculate’ button to get the right IDV and car insurance premium for you.
Benefits of Car Insurance Premium Calculator
- Right Insured Declared Value – You get the right Insured Declared Value (IDV) of your car through the premium calculator. With the correct IDV, you can get to know the actual value of your car you should receive while making the claim against theft or total loss of your car.
- Right Premium Amount – With the help of the premium calculator, you can get to know the actual premium cost you should be paying to get your car insured.
- Assists in Making Informed Decisions – After getting to know the correct values of IDV and premium of your car insurance, you can make informed decisions related to car insurance.
- Helps You Select the Right Plan: The premium calculator makes you aware of the right IDV and premium values of your car, which later assists you in selecting the best possible insurance policy for yourself from the available quotes.
Third Party Car Insurance Premium Rates
Premium To Buy A New Policy (3-Year Plan)
Premium To Renew Existing Policy (1-Year Plan)
Under 1,000 cc
Between 1,000 cc and 1,500 cc
Above 1,500 cc
Premium for Comprehensive and Standalone Own-Damage Car Insurance Plans
The cost of the premium for standalone own-damage and comprehensive car insurance policies depend on a wide range of factors that comprise the make, model, and variant of your car, engine’s capacity and fuel type of your car, RTO location of your car and so on. Get the premium amount of your policy at a click with our Premium Calculator.
Calculate Your Car Insurance
Explore Cholamandalam Car Insurance
Must Read Articles before buying Cholamandalam Car Insurance
- What is No Claim Bonus (NCB) in Car Insurance? What is No-Claim Bonus Protector? Let's explore.
- Get 24×7 benefit cover o having a roadside assistance cover in your car insurance plan.
- Does a car insurance policy cover fire damage? There are a variety of different types of car insurance add onsmto cover damage.
- Keep your car ready for the cold weather with these tips!
Cholamandalam Car Insurance User Reviews
- Most Helpful
Why to buy from InsuranceDekho?
- Instant policy # within 5 mins
- More than 11.5 Lac happy customers
- Claim Support available all 7 days of the week
Car Insurance News
- Significant Features And Benefits of SBI Car Insur...
Read this article to find out significant features and benef...21 June 2021
- How To Renew Oriental Car Insurance Plans?
Read this article to get simple steps to renew your car insu...21 June 2021
- Types of Car Insurance Policies Offered By Nationa...
Read this article to explore policies offered by National In...20 June 2021
- What Happens To Acko Car Insurance When The Policy...
Read this article to understand what happens to the car insu...19 June 2021
- Types of Car Insurance And How To Claim Them At Ro...
Read this article to find out simple steps to claim your car...18 June 2021
- How To Apply For Driving License In India?
Want to apply for driving license? Read more to know about h...04 May 2021
- Everything About Loss Of Personal Belongings Add-O...
Read more to know everything about loss of personal belongin...03 May 2021
- Difference Between Private and Commercial Car Insu...
Read along to know the difference between private and commer...09 May 2021
- 5 Best Car Insurance Companies In India In 2021
This article consists of top 5 car insurance companies in In...31 May 2021
- Guide To Clear Misconceptions About Car Insurance
Here is the guide to clear misconceptions about car insuranc...29 April 2021