What is a Car Insurance Premium Calculator?
A car insurance premium calculator is an online device, developed to help you find the right amount of insurance premium for your car. You can get the personalised premium amount based on your car’s details and No Claim Bonus status. With a perfectly computed premium amount through the insurance calculator, you can pick the most relevant premium quote that suits you the most.
How to Use a Car Insurance Premium Calculator?
Step 1: Choose your Car’s Make, Model, Variant and Fuel Type.
Step 2: Choose your Car’s Registered Location and the Purchase Year.
Step 3: Mention if you have requested for any claim in the previous policy duration.
Step 4: Hit the ‘Calculate’ button and find the right IDV and car insurance premium instantly.
Benefits of Car Insurance Premium Calculator
- Correct Insured Declared Value – You get to derive the right Insured Declared Value of your car with the premium calculator. IDV is a compensation value that you are entitled to receive against the theft and total loss of your car. It is recommended to always try to attain the correct IDV for your car.
- Right Insurance Premium – Get to know the actual premium amount, which should be paid by you for your car.
- Eases to Make an Informed Decision – With the actual value of IDV and amount of premium, computed through a car insurance premium calculator, you can easily make informed decisions.
- Helps You Choose the Right Plan – An understanding of the right IDV and premium amount, reckoned by the premium calculator, assists you in picking up the best premium deal from the available options.
Third Party Car Insurance Premium Rates
Premium To Buy A New Policy (3-Year Plan)
Premium To Renew Existing Policy (1-Year Plan)
Under 1,000 cc
Between 1,000 cc and 1,500 cc
Above 1,500 cc
Premium for Comprehensive and Standalone Own-Damage Car Insurance Plans
The premium amount for standalone own-damage and comprehensive car insurance policies are based on several factors such as make, model, variant, fuel type of your car, age of your car, engine capacity of your car and many more. You can use our Premium Calculator and get the instant insurance premium results.
Calculate Your Car Insurance
Must Read Articles before buying Magma Car Insurance
- Bought a new Car? The Return to Invoice Cover may be a prudent purchase for you. Read this article to find out why.
- Not sure, which car insurance to buy? Let us help you choose the right car insurance.
- What is The Difference Between First Party and Third Party Insurance? First Party in car insurance refers to the policyholder. Learn more.
- You might be confused either car insurance covers windshield damage or not? Learn more.
- Small repair claim add-on helps for minor damages which is affordable without disrupting the accumulated no claim bonus component.
Magma Car Insurance User Reviews
- Most Helpful
Why to buy from InsuranceDekho?
- Instant policy # within 5 mins
- More than 11.5 Lac happy customers
- Claim Support available all 7 days of the week
Car Insurance News
- Significant Features And Benefits of SBI Car Insur...
Read this article to find out significant features and benef...21 June 2021
- How To Renew Oriental Car Insurance Plans?
Read this article to get simple steps to renew your car insu...21 June 2021
- Types of Car Insurance Policies Offered By Nationa...
Read this article to explore policies offered by National In...20 June 2021
- What Happens To Acko Car Insurance When The Policy...
Read this article to understand what happens to the car insu...19 June 2021
- Types of Car Insurance And How To Claim Them At Ro...
Read this article to find out simple steps to claim your car...18 June 2021
- How To Apply For Driving License In India?
Want to apply for driving license? Read more to know about h...04 May 2021
- Everything About Loss Of Personal Belongings Add-O...
Read more to know everything about loss of personal belongin...03 May 2021
- Difference Between Private and Commercial Car Insu...
Read along to know the difference between private and commer...09 May 2021
- 5 Best Car Insurance Companies In India In 2021
This article consists of top 5 car insurance companies in In...31 May 2021
- Guide To Clear Misconceptions About Car Insurance
Here is the guide to clear misconceptions about car insuranc...29 April 2021