United India Car Insurance Calculator
|Claim Settlement Ratio||82.93%|
|Policies Issued (FY-19)||1.75 Crore+|
|Third Party Cover||Available|
|Accreditation||AAA/Stable Rating by CRISIL|
What is a Car Insurance Premium Calculator?
A car insurance premium calculator online is a digital tool designed to get you the right premium costs. To get the premium, you just need to enter some basic details of your policy like make and model of your car, registration year of your car, RTO location of your car, and so on. Filling up these details will make the calculator show the right premium amount for your car policy.
How to Use a Car Insurance Premium Calculator?
Step 1: Select your car’s Make, Model, Variant and Fuel Type.
Step 2: Select your car’s City of Registration and Year of Purchase.
Step 3: Tell us as if you have made any request for the claim in the previous policy term.
Step 4: Click on the ‘Calculate’ button and find the right IDV and premium amount for your car policy.
- Save upto 75%*Lowest Car Premiums
- 11.5 Lakh+Happy Customers
- Claim Support7 days a week
*TP price for less than 1000cc four wheeler. All savings/offers are provided by the Insurers which are subject to modification. Terms and conditions apply
Benefits of Car Insurance Premium Calculator
- Right IDV – With the premium calculator, you can get the right IDV that is suitable for your car’s make, model and age. The Right IDV can help you understand the actual value of your car, which you can utilize while requesting a claim against theft or total loss.
- Correct Premium – The basic purpose of this calculator is to get the right premium. By getting the correct premium value of the policies, you can easily compare and choose the best-priced plan for you.
- Improves the Decision Making Ability – This premium calculator can stimulate your ability to make right and informed decisions about the insurance of your car. In addition to this, you also get to know about the crucial factors needed to calculate the premium of your car.
- Helps you choose economical deals – You get the right premium value of different policies with this calculator, which apparently helps you making comparisons and finding the most cost-efficient quotes available in the market.
Third Party Car Insurance Premium Rates
Premium To Buy A New Policy (3-Year Plan)
Premium To Renew Existing Policy (1-Year Plan)
Under 1,000 cc
Between 1,000 cc and 1,500 cc
Above 1,500 cc
Premium for Comprehensive and Standalone Own-Damage Car Insurance Plans
There are several factors which determine the premium for standalone own-damage and comprehensive car insurance plans. The factors include make, model, and the variant of the car, your age, profession and driving history, age of the car, fuel type of the car, registration location of the car, engine’s cubic capacity and so on. You can compute the right premium through the premium calculator by just entering some details of your car on it.
Calculate Your Car Insurance
Explore United India Car Insurance
Must Read Articles before buying United India Car Insurance
Everything You Should Know about Universal Sompo car insuranceRead this article to know everything about Universal Sompo car insurance.
How To Claim Car Insurance After an Accident from United India?Read this article to know how to claim car insurance after an accident from United India.
Things To Consider Before Buying A United India Car Insurance PlanRead this article to take a note of the things that you should consider while buying a United India car insurance plan.
What is the United India Car Insurance Claim Process?Read this article to understand how you can claim your car insurance from the United India Insurance company by following these easy steps.
Claim Car Insurance After Accident ExplainedRead on to see our step by step guide on claiming car insurance, so that you may feel at ease in this regard in the aftermath of an accident.
United India Car Insurance User Reviews
- Most Helpful
- Cashless Garages
- Add On
The customer service on the InsuranceDekho website is outstanding. They went out of their way to help me fin...Read More
The claim process
I must appreciate the InsuranceDekho portal for having such an easy and tension-free claim process. I did no...Read More
Quite a few options to choose ...
While looking for a car insurance policy, I came across the InsuranceDekho website. Must say that it has so ...Read More
The InsuranceDekho website holds a reminder feature which is very helpful. A month ago, I bought the United ...Read More
I recently bought a United Car Insurance Policy for my Skoda Fabia from the InsuranceDekho website. I must s...Read More
Got my plan renewed over a pho...
Renewing your policies is quite easy at the InsuranceDeko website. While looking to renew my United car Insu...Read More
Very reliable website
The car insurance policy details, specifications, and related information make InsuranceDekho a trusted plat...Read More
I was looking for a good car insurance plan for my Skoda Fabia and came across the UnitedCar insurance polic...Read More
7 days availability
The InsuranceDekho’s website services are available on all 7 days of the week. I visited their website on a ...Read More
Hassle free and straightforwar...
The interaction with the agent (David) was hassle free and straightforward. He called back on the proposed tim...
207 United India Cashless Garages in India
Insurance Products by United India General Insurance
Why to buy from InsuranceDekho?
- Instant policy # within 5 mins
- More than 45 Lac happy customers
- Claim Support available all 7 days of the week
Car Insurance News
- Driving License in Varanasi
Read on to know about the process and eligibility criteria t...21 March 2023
- Best Scooter Under Rs. 1 Lakh
Discover the best scooters under Rs. 1 lakh. Some of the bes...20 March 2023
- Traffic Rules to Follow in Delhi
Read on to know about the traffic rules and fines in Delhi.17 March 2023
- What is Misfuelling in Car?
Read on to understand all about misfuelling in car and its e...16 March 2023
- Traffic Rules and Fines in West Bengal
Read on to understand all about the traffic rules that you n...15 March 2023