- Save upto 75%*Lowest Car Premiums
- 11.5 Lakh+Happy Customers
- Claim Support7 days a week
*TP price for less than 1000cc four wheeler. All savings/offers are provided by the Insurers which are subject to modification. Terms and conditions apply
What is a Car Insurance Premium Calculator?
A premium calculator for car insurance is an online mechanism that helps you get the correct premium amount for your policy. You can find the personalised and right premium amount by entering a few details of your car such as make, model, variant, registration year and location, etc. Filling all these details will make the insurance calculator come up with the right premium amount for your car.
How to Use a Car Insurance Premium Calculator?
Step 1: Enter your car’s Make, Model, Variant and Fuel Type.
Step 2: Enter your car’s Purchase Year and Registration Place.
Step 3: Tell us if you have made any car insurance claim in the previous policy term.Step 4: Hit the ‘Calculate’ button to get the right IDV and premium amount for your car insurance.
Benefits of Car Insurance Premium Calculator
- Right IDV – This premium calculator helps you get the right IDV that is in accordance with the make, model and age of your car. With the right IDV, you can make a claim to get the correct value of your car in case of theft or total loss.
- Correct Premium – Finding the correct premium amount for your car insurance is the basic purpose of this calculator. By getting the right premium amount of multiple car insurance plans, you can compare and choose the best-prices policy for your car.
- Assists to Make Informed Decisions – The premium calculator helps you get informed about the prevailing insurance premium rates. With the knowledge of the right premium amount, you can make prudent decisions for car insurance. It also informs you about the basic factors involved in the premium calculation.
- Boosts Money Saving Approach – You find the right premium value of different car insurance policies with this premium calculator. With its help, you can compare various premium quotes and choose the one that suits you best.
Third Party Car Insurance Premium Rates
Premium To Buy A New Policy (3-Year Plan)
Premium To Renew Existing Policy (1-Year Plan)
Under 1,000 cc
Between 1,000 cc and 1,500 cc
Above 1,500 cc
The Premium for Comprehensive and Standalone Own-Damage Car Insurance Plans
The premium amount for standalone own-damage and comprehensive car insurance plans is based on various factors such as make, model, and the variant of your car, age of your car, fuel type and engine capacity of your car, and so on. You can get the correct premium amount for your car by just entering some of its basic details in our premium calculator.
Calculate Your Car Insurance
Must Read Articles before buying Dhfl Car Insurance
- Do I need insurance for a stored car? Let’s read about some reasons why it is advisable to have your car insured even when it is in storage.
- Have tinted glass? Pay fine to RTO traffic police. You should know RTO traffic police fines & penalties for using tinted glass in the car.
- Car insurance add-ons are additional coverages which help extend the coverage offered by a standard car insurance policy. Know benefits.
- Want to know useful of car Insurance Add-ons? Key add-on cover in car insurance allows the customer to tailor their insurance plan.
DHFL Car Insurance User Reviews
- Most Helpful
- Cashless Garages
- Add On
434 Dhfl Cashless Garages in India
Insurance Products by Dhfl General Insurance
DHFL Car Insurance Premium Calculator FAQs
What details do I need to enter to calculate premium on premium calculator?
You are required to enter information related to your car’s make, car’s model, car’s variant, car’s fuel type, engine cc of car, car’s registration year, etc in order to calculate the premium quotes offered by the insurance companies.
Can I use a premium calculator in order to calculate the premium for my used or second hand car?
Yes, premium calculators can be used by you in order to calculate premium for both old as well as new cars.
What all factors affect the premium of car insurance policy?
There are various factors that affect the premium of a car insurance plan such as no claim bonus, engine’s cubic capacity, owner’s age, anti-theft devices installed in the car, car’s Insured declared value, etc.
From where can I find a good premium calculator to calculate premium quotes as per my requirement and budget?
You can find a free of cost and best premium calculator at InsuranceDekho in order to calculate the premium amount of various insurance plans based on your budget and requirements.
What is the benefit of using a car insurance premium calculator?
With a car insurance premium calculator, you can easily calculate the premium amount as well as IDV offered by various insurance companies. The premium calculator will assist you in choosing a better health insurance plan.
Why to buy from InsuranceDekho?
- Instant policy # within 5 mins
- More than 45 Lac happy customers
- Claim Support available all 7 days of the week
Car Insurance News
- How To Claim Insurance For Car Accidents In India?
Claiming insurance for car accidents can be a little bit ove...28 September 2022
- What Is KP In Car Insurance?
Learn more about KP in car insurance.26 September 2022
- List of Top Car Insurance Companies In India
Your search for top car insurance companies ends here. This ...23 September 2022
- All You Need To Know About The Risks Covered By Th...
Here's everything you need to know about risks covered by co...21 September 2022
- Easy Steps For Renewing Expired Car Insurance Poli...
Here are a few tips to help you understand how to renew car ...19 September 2022
- Can I Claim Insurance For Car Scratches In India?
Know all about how to claim insurance for car scratches in I...19 August 2022
- Is It Mandatory To File An Fir Before Claiming For...
In case of any car accident, the major question is if an FIR...16 August 2022
- Which is Better: Acko Or Hdfc Ergo?
There are several types of car insurance plans available in...22 August 2022
- What Should You Know About Bharat Series License P...
In order to ease seamless vehicle transfers, the Transport M...02 August 2022
- Learn Everything You Can About Public EV Charging ...
Are you thinking of buying an electric vehicle? What you nee...01 August 2022