- Network of 31 regional offices and more than 1,800 active branches
- A huge number of network garages, which offer direct cashless claim
- Total strength of 14,000+ employees and well established in the rural parts of the country.
- Overseas operations in countries like Nepal, Kuwait and Dubai
What is Car Insurance Premium Calculator?
A car insurance premium calculator is a tool available digitally that tells you the right premium amount of your car insurance plan. The insurance premium calculator arrives at the premium amount using your car details like its make, model and variant along with your No Claim Bonus status.
How to Use Car Insurance Premium Calculator?
Step 1: Choose your Car’s Make, Model, Variant and Fuel Type.
Step 2: Select Car’s Registered City and the Year of Purchase.
Step 3: Share with us if you had made any car insurance claim during the previous policy period.Step 4: Click on ‘Calculate’. You will get the correct IDV and insurance premium for your car.
Benefits of Car Insurance Premium Calculator
- Right Insured Declared Value - The premium calculator calculates the right Insured Declared Value of your car. In case of total loss and theft of your car, the insurance provider provides you with the IDV as compensation.
- Correct Premium - The premium calculator helps you know the correct insurance premium amount for your car.
- Helps you Make an Informed Decision - By letting you know the right IDV and premium amount, the premium calculator helps you make an informed decision.
- Helps You Choose the Right Plan: The knowledge of the right premium amount and IDV provided helps you choose the right car insurance plan.
Third Party Car Insurance Premium Rates
Premium To Buy A New Policy (3-Year Plan)
Premium To Renew Existing Policy (1-Year Plan)
Under 1,000 cc
Between 1,000 cc and 1,500 cc
Above 1,500 cc
Premium for Comprehensive and Standalone Own-Damage Car Insurance Plans
The premium amount for standalone own-damage and comprehensive car insurance plans depends on factors like the make, model, variant, fuel type of your car, etc. Use our Premium Calculator to know the insurance premium for your car instantly.
Calculate Your Car Insurance
Explore Oriental Car Insurance
Must Read Articles before buying Oriental Car Insurance
- You should know must-have things when stuck in your car. Road trips are fun but there are many unforeseen situations so we have to compile a list.
- You may find fake companies that are providing fake insurance policies just to make money. So you should know ways to avoid buying fake car insurance.
- PUC is an abbreviation for Pollution Under Control.
- Taking these following steps can ensure that the ride is both safe and fun for your kids. A little mistake on your part can take a heavy toll.
Oriental Car Insurance User Reviews
- Most Helpful
Why to buy from InsuranceDekho?
- Instant policy # within 5 mins
- More than 11.5 Lac happy customers
- Claim Support available all 7 days of the week
Car Insurance News
- Significant Features And Benefits of SBI Car Insur...
Read this article to find out significant features and benef...21 June 2021
- How To Renew Oriental Car Insurance Plans?
Read this article to get simple steps to renew your car insu...21 June 2021
- Types of Car Insurance Policies Offered By Nationa...
Read this article to explore policies offered by National In...20 June 2021
- What Happens To Acko Car Insurance When The Policy...
Read this article to understand what happens to the car insu...19 June 2021
- Types of Car Insurance And How To Claim Them At Ro...
Read this article to find out simple steps to claim your car...18 June 2021
- How To Apply For Driving License In India?
Want to apply for driving license? Read more to know about h...04 May 2021
- Everything About Loss Of Personal Belongings Add-O...
Read more to know everything about loss of personal belongin...03 May 2021
- Difference Between Private and Commercial Car Insu...
Read along to know the difference between private and commer...09 May 2021
- 5 Best Car Insurance Companies In India In 2021
This article consists of top 5 car insurance companies in In...31 May 2021
- Guide To Clear Misconceptions About Car Insurance
Here is the guide to clear misconceptions about car insuranc...29 April 2021