What is a Car Insurance Premium Calculator?
A car insurance premium calculator is an online mechanism, which is developed to assist you in knowing the correct insurance premium of your car. The personalised results can also be achieved with this premium calculator by entering car details and No Claim Bonus status. With the knowledge of the right amount of premium, you can opt for the best premium quote for you from the available ones.
How to Use a Car Insurance Premium Calculator?
Step 1: Choose the Make, Model, Variant and Fuel Type of your car.
Step 2: Choose the Purchase Year and Registered Location of your car.
Step 3: Tell us if you have made any claim for insurance in the last policy term against your car.
Step 4: Hit the ‘Calculate’ button to get the right IDV and correct car insurance premium amount.
Benefits of Car Insurance Premium Calculator
- Right Insured Declared Value – The car insurance premium calculator gives you the right Insured Declared Value of your car. It is an amount that you will be entitled to get against the theft and total loss of your car. Try to have the correct IDV for your car from your insurance provider.
- Right Premium - The premium calculator computes the amount that you should be paying as the car insurance premium.
- Assistance in Making Informed Decisions – You can make informed decisions only with the correct information. Thus, the correct IDV and the premium amount can assist you in making informed decisions related to your car insurance plan.
- Helps You Choose the Right Policy – With the knowledge of the correct IDV and the premium amount of your car, computed by the premium calculator, you can select the right premium quote for you from the available quotes.
Third Party Car Insurance Premium Rates
Premium To Buy A New Policy (3-Year Plan)
Premium To Renew Existing Policy (1-Year Plan)
Under 1,000 cc
Between 1,000 cc and 1,500 cc
Above 1,500 cc
Premium for Comprehensive and Standalone Own-Damage Car Insurance Plans
The amount of premium for standalone own-damage and comprehensive car insurance plans are calculated on the basis of various factors such as make, model, variant, fuel type, age of the car, RTO location, engine capacity, and so on. Use our Premium Calculator to get the instant results for your car’s insurance premium amount.
Calculate Your Car Insurance
Explore Shriram Car Insurance
Must Read Articles before buying Shriram Car Insurance
Shriram Car Insurance User Reviews
- Most Helpful
Shriram Car Insurance Claim FAQs
How can I calculate the premium payable for Shriram Car Insurance plan?
You can calculate the payable premium amount easily by using the premium calculator available at InsuranceDekho’s website.
How will I receive my policy document after paying premium online?
Once you have made the payment for your Shriram car insurance plan, you will receive the policy document at your registered email-ID.
How does the premium calculation take place for my car insurance?
The premium calculation for car insurance takes place based upon the factors like make of the car, model of the car, variant of the car, fuel type of the car, engine cc of the car, amongst others.
Can I use a premium calculator to calculate the payable premium for my old car?
Yes, you can calculate the premium charged by your insurance company both for a new car as well as an old car.
What is the significance of a car insurance premium calculator?
A premium calculator can be used to calculate the payable premium amount and Insured Declared Value or IDV by different insurance companies.
Why to buy from InsuranceDekho?
- Instant policy # within 5 mins
- More than 11.5 Lac happy customers
- Claim Support available all 7 days of the week
Car Insurance News
- Significant Features And Benefits of SBI Car Insur...
Read this article to find out significant features and benef...21 June 2021
- How To Renew Oriental Car Insurance Plans?
Read this article to get simple steps to renew your car insu...21 June 2021
- Types of Car Insurance Policies Offered By Nationa...
Read this article to explore policies offered by National In...20 June 2021
- What Happens To Acko Car Insurance When The Policy...
Read this article to understand what happens to the car insu...19 June 2021
- Types of Car Insurance And How To Claim Them At Ro...
Read this article to find out simple steps to claim your car...18 June 2021
- How To Apply For Driving License In India?
Want to apply for driving license? Read more to know about h...04 May 2021
- Everything About Loss Of Personal Belongings Add-O...
Read more to know everything about loss of personal belongin...03 May 2021
- Difference Between Private and Commercial Car Insu...
Read along to know the difference between private and commer...09 May 2021
- 5 Best Car Insurance Companies In India In 2021
This article consists of top 5 car insurance companies in In...31 May 2021
- Guide To Clear Misconceptions About Car Insurance
Here is the guide to clear misconceptions about car insuranc...29 April 2021