- Save upto 75%*Lowest Car Premiums
- 11.5 Lakh+Happy Customers
- Claim Support7 days a week
*TP price for less than 1000cc four wheeler. All savings/offers are provided by the Insurers which are subject to modification. Terms and conditions apply
HDFC ERGO Car Insurance Renewal
An auto insurance policy generally needs to be renewed annually. However, for the new car owners, the first auto insurance policy period is compulsory for at least 3 years. HDFC ERGO offers a completely hassle-free car insurance policy renewal process which allows you to renew the policy instantly. You can renew your car insurance policy both online as well as offline.
HDFC Ergo Car Insurance Plan Renewal- Online Process
To get your car insurance plan renewed online you need to follow the below given steps:
Step 1: Go to the Official Website
To get your car insurance plan renewed you need to first go to InsuranceDekho’s official website and choose ‘renew’ option on the top of the web page displayed. Choose the ‘Motor’ option and then click on ‘Car Insurance’ from the list.
Step 2: Enter the Details
Next, you need to enter your policy number or your car’s registration number alongside your insurance plan expiry date. Once you have filled in the details, you need to go through the terms and conditions. Select the ‘Renew Now’ option to proceed ahead.
Step 3: Check Insurance Policy Details
Once you have entered your insurance plan details, you would get an option to go through your plan details, you should conform and re-check your insurance plan thoroughly in case you want to renew the same insurance plan. Click on the ‘Conform’ button once you feel satisfied and proceed ahead to make the payment for plan renewal.
Step 4: Payment for Plan Renewal
Renewal payment can be made by you through various payment channels or options offered like NEFT, UPI, netbanking, e-wallets, debit or credit cards. Select the payment mode of your choice and make the payment for renewal.
HDFC Ergo Car Insurance Policy Renewal – Offline Process
A policyholder can also renew their HDFC Ergo car insurance plan by contacting the customer care executive of HDFC Ergo on their toll free number or by visiting the nearest branch of HDFC Ergo General Insurance Company. To get any queries resolved related to your insurance plan, you can construct HDFC Ergo on 022 6234 6234 (toll free number).
Benefits of HDFC Ergo Car Insurance Plan Renewal
Highlighted below are some of the benefits of renewing your car insurance plan:
- Protection against expenses arising after an accident.
- Damage cover for the insured car.
- Cover for bodily damage of the policyholder (if opted for Personal Accident cover).
- 24*7 customer support helpline.
- Overnight car repair services.
- Cashless claim settlement at over 6,800 network garages.
- NCB discount for claim-free years.
- Avail instant ‘e-policy’.
- Up to Rs.1,500 reimbursed for towing charges (with add-on cover).
Calculate Your Car Insurance
Explore Hdfc Ergo Car Insurance
Must Read Articles before buying Hdfc Ergo Car Insurance
- It might be an expensive error to keep paying your vehicle insurance payments to the same company for a long period.
- The Benefits of Renewing Your Car Insurance Policy on Time
- Learn everything there is to know about the total loss in auto insurance
- With the advancement of technology, traffic infringement laws have gotten harsher.
- Unexpected car accidents might not only ruin your day, but they can also put you in danger.
HDFC ERGO Car Insurance User Reviews
- Most Helpful
- Cashless Garages
- Add On
545 Hdfc Ergo Cashless Garages in India
HDFC ERGO Car Insurance Renewal FAQs
Is there any long term policy cover by HDFC ERGO so that I do not need to renew annually?
Yes, HDFC ERGO offers long-term comprehensive car insurance policy to new car owners, in which, the first renewal has to be done after a minimum of 3 years after which subsequent renewals are to be made annually.
What documents do I need to renew my HDFC ERGO car insurance policy?
There is no need to submit any documents in order to get your HDFC ERGO car insurance policy renewed. Just enter your policy number and pay the renewal fee to renew the policy cover.
What if I have missed the deadline of policy renewal?
In case you have missed the renewal deadline of your HDFC Ergo car insurance policy you can still get it renewed till 90 days from the date of policy expiry. However, for this kind of policy renewal, you will need to get an inspection done for your car by the insurance company.
I forgot my policy number. Is there any other way to renew my HDFC ERGO policy cover?
You can check your policy documents or contact HDFC ERGO customer care for the policy number. Alternatively, you can use your registered mobile number or email address to renew your policy.
Can I opt for add-ons at the time of car insurance renewal?
Yes, you can opt for add-ons at the time of renewing your HDFC Ergo car insurance policy.
Why to buy from InsuranceDekho?
- Instant policy # within 5 mins
- More than 45 Lac happy customers
- Claim Support available all 7 days of the week
Car Insurance News
- IRDAI Fixes Latest Premiums For Third-party Bike A...
IRDAI has fixed latest premium for both car and bike insuran...21 November 2022
- Is Tree Falling On Car Covered By Insurance?
Will you be compensated by your car insurance provider if a ...21 November 2022
- Do Sports Cars Cost Higher Insurance Premium?
Know more about sports car insurance having high premiums.18 November 2022
- Key Car Insurance Terms You Should Know About
According to the Motor Vehicles Act of 1988, it is mandatory...15 November 2022
- Is animal attack covered under car insurance?
Animals might be difficult to avoid since they can suddenly ...10 November 2022
- Is Third Party Insurance Enough For Car?
There is a lot of confusion about whether the third party in...03 October 2022
- How To Check Car Insurance Validity Online?
You can find information such as the accident vehicle's hist...17 October 2022
- Does The Colour Of Your Car Affect Your Insurance ...
Interestingly, the colour of your car will affect your insur...07 October 2022
- Is It Compulsory To Buy Insurance From Car Dealer...
When purchasing an insurance coverage, it's common to have s...18 October 2022
- How Much Does A Claim Affect Car Insurance?
How does making a car insurance claim affects the premium fo...03 November 2022