Bajaj Allianz Third Party Car Insurance
Third party insurance is a constitutional obligation for every car owner of India. It helps to provide a safety net to the policyholders in an unforeseen event and protects from financial disability. It offers coverage against the losses incurred to the third party through the insured’s vehicle.
Under the third party car insurance policy offered by Bajaj Allianz, the policyholder will get compensation expenses for the bodily injuries and accidental death of the third party. These expenses can result in developing a pocket hole and disbalance the savings of a common man. Therefore, it is always better to be ready before the problem arrives by opting for this plan.
Bajaj Allianz Third Party Car Insurance Vs Bajaj Allianz Comprehensive Car Insurance
Provides coverage for property damage as well as bodily injuries/death of third Aparty.
Provides overall protection to both the parties involved in the accident.
Nature of Requirement
Mandatory as per the Motor Vehicles Act.
Optional depends on the preference of the buyer
No add-ons available
Comes with various add-on covers like Zero Depreciation Cover, Roadside Assistance Cover, Engine Protection Cover, Accessories Cover, etc.
Relatively expensive due to multiple coverages
Bajaj Allianz Third Party Coverage
A third party car insurance policy offered by Bajaj Allianz covers the following:
- Provides compensation for injuries or the demise of the third party caused by the insured vehicle. In case of demise or permanent disability caused due to accident by insured’s vehicle 100% compensation against the loss will be provided. In case of partial disability 50% compensation will be provided.
- Provides coverage for the damages caused to the property of the third party.
What All Is Not Covered Under Bajaj Allianz Third Party Policy?
The exclusions under third party car insurance policy offered by Bajaj Allianz are the following:
- Damage caused to the insured’s car.
- Injury caused to the policyholder during an accident. These are covered under the car owner's personal accident cover.
- In case of theft or destruction.
Explore Bajaj Allianz Car Insurance
- Read More
- Read More
- Read More
Bajaj Allianz Car Insurance User Reviews
- Most Helpful
179 Bajaj Allianz Cashless Garages in India
Bajaj Allianz Third Party Car Insurance FAQs
How is Bajaj Allianz Third Party Car Insurance beneficial for the policyholder?
Uncertainty is the ultimate truth of life. You never know when an accident can happen with your car. Therefore, Third Party Car Insurance policy helps the policyholder to be ready for the harm caused to another person through their vehicle. It compensates for the losses caused to property and life.
Will the damage caused to my vehicle be covered under Third Party Car Insurance policy?
Under the policy, only damages caused to another person (third party) is covered. Any damages occurred to the insured or insured’s vehicle are not covered under the policy.
Why should I take a third party car insurance policy?
Third party car insurance policy is mandatory for every vehicle owner. It protects the policyholder from the hustle of legal liabilities. Along with that, it prevents you from paying against those heavy damages by backing them up with financial expenses that are required to compensate for the third party.
Will I get NCB along with my third party cover?
No, No Claim Bonus is not applicable to third party car insurance policy.
What is the minimum tenure period for third party cover?
Bajaj Allianz General Insurance offers third party cover for a minimum tenure of 1 year. The policyholders need to renew their policy at the end of the period.
Why to Buy Car Insurance Policy from InsuranceDekho?
- Instant policy# within 5 mins
- More than 11.5 Lac happy customers
- Claim Support available all 7 days of the week
Latest Car Insurance News
- Reasons Why You Need Car Insurance For Autonomous ...
Autonomous vehicles may get you excited with each new car be...17 August 2020
- Top Car Insurance Companies Providing Personal Acc...
On the basis of Health Insurance Claim settlement ratio, her...30 April 2020
- Cashless Car Insurance Policy Usefulness
What is cashless motor insurance all about? Let’s get into t...27 April 2020
- Types of Car Insurance Policies in India
Let’s explore about car insurance policy types in India. Aft...24 April 2020
- Return to Invoice Add-On Cover For Car Insurance
Explore return to invoice add-on cover in Car Insurance in ...23 April 2020
- Know What is NCB in Car Insurance Online India
All You Need To Know About No Claim Bonus On Car Insurance O...22 April 2020