Navi Third Party Car Insurance
- Covers Third Party Person
- Covers Third Party Property
Calculate Your Car Insurance Premium Online
Select your car brand
Which city is your car registered in?
When did you buy your car?
Navi Third Party Car Insurance
A third party car insurance policy is the basic insurance policy that is at least required to drive a car in India. It helps you to comply with legal requirements and cover your financial liabilities towards a third party due to a collision with the involvement of the insured’s car. Every car owner should purchase a third party cover of 3 years while purchasing a new car as a compulsion. Navi General Insurance provides this third party cover at reasonable prices that can be bought online and offline, which means you can purchase it by visiting the website of the insurance company or by visiting the nearest branch of the insurer.
Navi Third Party Car Insurance vs Comprehensive Car Insurance
Third Party Car Insurance
Comprehensive Car Insurance
It covers the legal and financial liabilities of the third party only.
It covers damages sustained by a third party as well as damages incurred by the insured’s car.
Nature of Requirement
It is required compulsorily as per the Indian Motor Tariff.
It is an optional cover which policyholder can buy as per their budget and needs.
No add-ons come with third party car insurance.
An extensive range of add-on covers can be included with a comprehensive car insurance policy.
The premiums for third party insurance is the lowest due to its limited coverage.
A premium for a comprehensive policy is higher due to its extensive coverage.
What All Is Covered Under Navi Third Party Car Insurance Policy?
Navi third party car insurance policy offers below-given coverage to policyholders:
1. Coverage for Third Party Injuries or Death: The insurance company gives coverage for the third party bodily injury or death in an accident or a mishap. However, the amount of compensation in case of death or disability is settled by the insurance company as per the court’s direction.
2. Covers Third Party Property Damage: This policy offers coverage for third party property damage sustained by a third party arising due to an accident or mishap with the insured car. The compensation offered for the third party property damage is limited to Rs. 7.5 lakh.
What All Is Not Covered Under Navi Third Party Car Insurance Plan?
The third party insurance covers provide limited coverage which every policyholder must be aware of. Here are some points which are not covered under the third party car insurance policy:
- No cover for damages incurred by the insured car
- No coverage for injuries sustained by the policyholder
- No NCB benefit is offered to policyholders for a claim-free year.
Must Read Articles before buying Navi Car Insurance
- Navi Car Insurance offers an online service to settle claims. Read to know more about the claim settlement process of Navi Car Insurance.
- Read this article to know all about roadside assistance covered by Navi Car Insurance.
- Read this article to find out everything you need to know about the self-inspection process at Navi General Insurance.
Navi Car Insurance User Reviews
- Third Party
- Most Helpful
- Zero Depreciation
- Own Damage
- Cashless Garages
- Policy Download
- Customer Care
- Add On
Navi Third Party Car Insurance FAQs
How can I buy the Navi third party car insurance policy online?
You can buy a Navi General Insurance third party car insurance policy online by visiting the Insurance Dekho website and entering your car’s registration number with other required details. It will show you different policy quotes to choose and compare from. You just have to pick the Navi third party policy. enter a few basic details and make the payment for the policy. Soon after the payment, the insurance company will send you the policy document to your registered email ID.
What documents do I need to buy the Navi Third Party Car Insurance Policy?
To buy a Navi third party car insurance policy, you should have the given below documents:
- The Registration Certificate
- A copy of the valid driving license
- The registration number of your car
- Photo ID proof as well as address proof
Where do I get more information about Navi third party car insurance?
You can get more information about Navi third party car insurance from their user-friendly website and by calling them on their toll-free number 1800-123-0004.
What are the advantages of purchasing Navi third party car insurance?
There are several advantages of purchasing Navi third party car insurance policy which are as follow:
- No paperwork involved
- Hassle-free claim process
- The online purchase facility
- Helpful customer support team.
If my car gets damaged due to flood, will I get coverage under Navi third party car insurance?
No, Navi third party car insurance will not provide any coverage for the damage caused to your car due to natural calamities such as flood, earthquake, storm, etc. This insurance policy is designed to cover the damage incurred by the third party only.
Why to buy from InsuranceDekho?
- Instant policy # within 5 mins
- More than 45 Lac happy customers
- Claim Support available all 7 days of the week
Car Insurance News
Pulled over by the traffic police? Read this article to know...11 November 2023
We often look for a cheap car insurance policy. However, it ...11 November 2023
Misplaced your insurance papers? Here is what you need to do...26 October 2023
Passenger insurance provides financial protection for passen...26 October 2023
When purchasing car insurance, it's crucial to comprehend th...26 October 2023