Royal Sundaram Third Party Car Insurance
A third party car insurance policy purchased from Royal Sundaram offers coverage for all sorts of third party liabilities. The protection includes compensation for injuries made to a third party on the road, damages incurred to a third party property as well as unlimited liability cover in case of death of a third party.
Third party property damages are covered to the extent of Rs. 7.5 lakh whereas there is no cap on the amount of compensation in case of bodily injuries/death of a third party.
Third Party vs Comprehensive Car Insurance Cover
Third Party Cover
It covers all liabilities arising out of injury/damage incurred to a third party up to Rs 7.5 lakh.
Apart from covering third party liabilities, it also offers cover for the insured car (Third party liabilities are covered up to Rs 7.5 lakh).
No add-ons can be availed with third party policy. Thus, a third party cover cannot be customised.
Comprehensive car insurance policy can be customised with a wide range of add-ons.
It is mandatory to have a third party cover.
It is optional to purchase a comprehensive cover.
A third party liability cover is relatively cheaper.
A comprehensive plan is a relatively expensive as it offers a wider protection coverage.
Royal Sundaram Third Party Car Insurance Coverage
The Royal Sundaram third party car insurance policy cover the following:
- Damage cover of up to 7.5 lakh for third party property damage.
- Unlimited liability cover in the event of the bodily injury/death of a third party in an accident caused by the insured car. The amount of compensation is decided by a court of law.
Royal Sundaram Third Party Car Insurance Policy does not provide a cover for the following:
- Damages caused to the insured car in a road accident.
- Damages caused to the insured car by any natural or man-made calamity.
- Bodily injury of the policyholder. (if not opted for personal accident cover)
Explore Royal Sundaram Car Insurance
- Read More
- Read More
- Read More
Royal Sundaram Car Insurance User Reviews
- Most Helpful
Royal Sundaram Third Party Car Insurance FAQs
What if the third party property damage exceeds Rs. 7.5 lakh?In such a case, the difference between the total damage and claim amount has to be paid by the policyholder. However, in the case of the death of a third party, the liability cover offered by Royal Sundaram is unlimited and is paid as per the direction of a court of law.
On what factors do the premium of my Royal Sundaram third party liability cover depend?The premium of your third party liability cover depends on the cubic capacity of the vehicle.
What all extra covers are available with a third party car insurance policy?With a third party car insurance cover, you can opt for Passenger Cover, Paid Driver Cover and Personal Accident Cover.
Why to Buy Car Insurance Policy from InsuranceDekho?
- Instant policy# within 5 mins
- More than 11.5 Lac happy customers
- Claim Support available all 7 days of the week
Latest Car Insurance News
- Reasons Why You Need Car Insurance For Autonomous ...
Autonomous vehicles may get you excited with each new car be...17 August 2020
- Top Car Insurance Companies Providing Personal Acc...
On the basis of Health Insurance Claim settlement ratio, her...30 April 2020
- Cashless Car Insurance Policy Usefulness
What is cashless motor insurance all about? Let’s get into t...27 April 2020
- Types of Car Insurance Policies in India
Let’s explore about car insurance policy types in India. Aft...24 April 2020
- Return to Invoice Add-On Cover For Car Insurance
Explore return to invoice add-on cover in Car Insurance in ...23 April 2020
- Know What is NCB in Car Insurance Online India
All You Need To Know About No Claim Bonus On Car Insurance O...22 April 2020