Royal Sundaram Third Party Car Insurance
- CASHLESS GARAGES 3,300
- CLAIMS SETTLED 99%
- ZERO DEP. CLAIMS UNLIMITED
- Covers Third Party Person
- Covers Third Party Property
Calculate Your Car Insurance Premium Online
Select your car brand
Which city is your car registered in?
When did you buy your car?
Royal Sundaram Third Party Car Insurance
A third party car insurance policy purchased from Royal Sundaram offers coverage for all sorts of third party liabilities. The protection includes compensation for injuries made to a third party on the road, damages incurred to a third party property as well as unlimited liability cover in case of death of a third party. Third party property damages are covered to the extent of Rs. 7.5 lakh whereas there is no cap on the amount of compensation in case of bodily injuries/death of a third party.
Royal Sundaram Third Party Car Insurance vs Comprehensive Car Insurance
Third Party Car Insurance
Comprehensive Car Insurance
It covers all liabilities arising out of injury/damage incurred to a third party up to Rs 7.5 lakh.
Apart from covering third party liabilities, it also offers cover for the insured car (Third party liabilities are covered up to Rs 7.5 lakh).
No add-ons can be availed with third party policy. Thus, a third party cover cannot be customised.
Comprehensive car insurance policy can be customised with a wide range of add-ons.
It is mandatory to have a third party cover.
It is optional to purchase a comprehensive cover.
A third party liability cover is relatively cheaper.
A comprehensive plan is a relatively expensive as it offers a wider protection coverage.
What All Is Covered Under Royal Sundaram Third Party Car Insurance Policy?
The Royal Sundaram third party car insurance policy cover the following:
- Damage cover of up to 7.5 lakh for third party property damage.
- Unlimited liability cover in the event of the bodily injury/death of a third party in an accident caused by the insured car. The amount of compensation is decided by a court of law.
What All Is Not Covered Under Royal Sundaram Third Party Car Insurance Plan?
The Royal Sundaram third party car insurance policy does not cover the following:
- Damages caused to the insured car in a road accident.
- Damages caused to the insured car by any natural or man-made calamity.
- Bodily injury of the policyholder. (if not opted for personal accident cover).
Explore Royal Sundaram Car Insurance
Must Read Articles before buying Royal Sundaram Car Insurance
- Read on to find out features, benefits, and more details on Royal Sundaram Car Insurance Plans.
- Read this article to know how to buy car insurance from Royal Sundaram.
- Is your car insurance policy going to expire? Look at smart tips that you should know while renewing a car insurance policy online. Learn more.
- Explore factors that determine car insurance premium. Learn how to lower your car insurance costs. Knowing what affects your rate can help you.
- On the basis of Health Insurance Claim settlement ratio, here are the top car insurance companies which are best for availing a personal accident.
Royal Sundaram Car Insurance User Reviews
- Third Party
- Most Helpful
- Zero Depreciation
- Own Damage
- Cashless Garages
- Policy Download
- Customer Care
- Add On
Royal Sundaram Third Party Car Insurance FAQs
What if the third party property damage exceeds Rs. 7.5 lakh?
In such a case, the difference between the total damage and claim amount has to be paid by the policyholder. However, in the case of the death of a third party, the liability cover offered by Royal Sundaram is unlimited and is paid as per the direction of a court of law.
On what factors do the premium of my Royal Sundaram third party liability cover depend?
The premium of your third party liability cover depends on the cubic capacity of the vehicle.
What all extra covers are available with a third party car insurance policy?
With a third party car insurance cover, you can opt for Passenger Cover, Paid Driver Cover and Personal Accident Cover.
Can I extend the coverage of third party car insurance?
The coverage of Royal Sundaram third party car insurance policy cannot be extended. However, to avail the maximum coverage you can opt for the Royal Sundaram comprehensive car insurance policy. You can transfer from the third party car insurance to the comprehensive car insurance at the time of renewal.
How can I contact the insurer in case of any third party injury?
You can dial the toll-free number 1800-425-0000 or visit the website of Royal Sundaram car insurance and fill up the ‘Get a call back’ section. The insurer should be informed immediately after the accident or mishap.
Why to buy from InsuranceDekho?
- Instant policy # within 5 mins
- More than 45 Lac happy customers
- Claim Support available all 7 days of the week
Car Insurance News
Learn about different types of electric vehicles (EVs)21 September 2023
Global NCAP safety ratings for cars worldwide.21 September 2023
Explore the best cars with the highest ground clearance in I...21 September 2023
Discover the top 16 and best family cars in India for 2023.21 September 2023
Discover the Significance of RTO Memos.20 September 2023