Tata AIG Third Party Car Insurance
- CASHLESS GARAGES 7,500
- CLAIMS SETTLED 91.80%
- Covers Third Party Person
- Covers Third Party Property
Calculate Your Car Insurance Premium Online
Select your car brand
Which city is your car registered in?
When did you buy your car?
Tata AIG Third Party Car Insurance
There are 2 types of car insurance policy - third party liability policy and comprehensive policy. Third party liability auto insurance policy is a mandatory requirement for being able to drive a car in India while it is optional to have a comprehensive cover. The Tata AIG third party provides coverage for any injury or damage caused to the third party and the third party property by the insured car. This policy takes care of all the financial and legal liabilities of the insured car. Thus, the Tata AIG third party car insurance policy helps in having stress-free riding experience.
Tata AIG Third Party Car Insurance vs Comprehensive Car Insurance Policy
Third Party Car Insurance
Comprehensive Car Insurance
The policy gives protection against damage or loss arising in an unforeseen event like property damage, injury, death or disability to the third party. According to the Motor Vehicles Act 1988, it is a compulsion to hold this insurance policy.
This insurance cover gives compensation against damages to the policyholder’s car along with third party liabilities which can arise due to some unforeseen or unfortunate events.
Nature of Requirement
The third party car insurance cover holds no scope to include some add-on covers.
The comprehensive insurance policy comes with different add-on covers such as zero depreciation, engine cover, emergency assistance, and so on, which policyholders can include in the policy.
This insurance policy is compulsory to own by various car owners in accordance with the Motor Vehicles Act, 1988.
|This insurance plan is optional but highly recommended due to its extensive coverage where it offers coverage for third party liabilities as well as standalone own damage.|
Third party insurance cover is available at economical prices due to its limited coverage.
Comprehensive insurance is available at expensive rates when compared to third party cover due to its extensive coverage.
What All Is Covered Under Tata AIG Third Party Car Insurance Plan?
The TATA AIG third party car insurance policy provides protection against the following:
- Bodily injuries/death of the third party including passengers in the insured vehicle
- Accidental damage to third party's property
What All Is Not Covered Under Tata AIG Third Party Car Insurance Plan?
Below are some important points which are not covered under the third party car insurance policy:
- Third-party liabilities incurred outside India.
- Accidental injuries to the policyholder (if you have not opted for personal accident cover).
- Damages to insured vehicles include consequential losses, depreciation, wear and tear, electrical/mechanical failures and accidental damages. This also includes damages caused to the insured vehicle and its belongings due to theft, fire, etc.
Benefits of Buying Tata AIG Third-Party Car Insurance
Third-party car insurance is compulsory for every car owner. However, its coverage is limited, but it is very beneficial. Here are a few benefits of buying a Tata AIG third-party car insurance plan:
1. Offers Legal Compliance – The first and foremost importance of buying a third party car insurance from Tata AIG is the need for compliance with the law. One gets eased with legal and financial burdens by purchasing a third-party cover from the insurance company.
2. Easy To Purchase or Renew - To purchase or renew a third-party car insurance plan from the Tata AIG company is quite simple and swift. It allows its policyholders to purchase or renew the car insurance online which is time-saving and hassle-free. The plan can be bought or renewed by any person or at their convenience from this company.
3. Cost-Effectiveness - When it comes to third party car insurance policies, the Tata AIG company offers it at affordable rates without implementing any type of hidden charges online as well as offline.
Explore Tata Aig Car Insurance
Must Read Articles before buying Tata Aig Car Insurance
- Read on to learn about key considerations to make when purchasing Tata AIG auto insurance.
- Read this post to learn about some things to think about before buying a Tata AIG vehicle insurance coverage.
- To ease seamless vehicle transfers, the Transport Ministry has developed a new Number Series known as the Bharat Series.
- Read this article to know about the important features and benefits of purchasing car insurance with TATA AIG General Insurance.
- Read this article to know some points that you should consider before purchasing a Tata AIG car insurance policy.
TATA AIG Car Insurance User Reviews
- Third Party
- Most Helpful
- Zero Depreciation
- Own Damage
- Cashless Garages
- Policy Download
- Customer Care
- Add On
191 Tata Aig Cashless Garages in India
TATA AIG Third Party Car Insurance FAQs
Why should I choose TATA AIG third party insurance policy?
The TATA AIG third party insurance policy is an ideal choice because of the following reasons:
- Impressive claim settlement ratio of 97%.
- Quick and hassle-free renewal process
What are the documents required for buying TATA AIG third party policy?
The following documents and details are required for buying the TATA AIG third party auto insurance policy:
- Copy of vehicle’s Registration Certificate (RC)
- Previous Auto Insurance Policy Number (if any)
- Your contact details (phone no., email id and residential address)
- Nominee details
How to buy TATA AIG third party car insurance online?
You can visit our website by clicking here and compare the TATA AIG third party insurance against other third party auto insurance policies available in the country.
How much GST is charged on the purchase of an car insurance policy?
A GST (Goods & Services Tax) of 18% is applicable on the purchase of a car insurance policy.
Can I opt for add-ons with the TATA AIG third party policy?
No, the add-ons are available only with the TATA AIG comprehensive car insurance policy.
Why to buy from InsuranceDekho?
- Instant policy # within 5 mins
- More than 45 Lac happy customers
- Claim Support available all 7 days of the week
Car Insurance News
Pulled over by the traffic police? Read this article to know...11 November 2023
We often look for a cheap car insurance policy. However, it ...11 November 2023
Misplaced your insurance papers? Here is what you need to do...26 October 2023
Passenger insurance provides financial protection for passen...26 October 2023
When purchasing car insurance, it's crucial to comprehend th...26 October 2023