Tata AIG Third Party
There are 2 types of car insurance policy - third party liability policy and comprehensive policy. Third party liability auto insurance policy is a mandatory requirement for being able to drive a car in India while it is optional to have a comprehensive cover.
Damages Covered Under TATA AIG Third Party Auto Insurance Policy
The TATA AIG third party auto insurance policy provides protection against the following:
- Bodily injuries/death of the third party including passengers in the insured vehicle
- Accidental damage to third party's property
In the event of a car accident, a policyholder must immediately inform the insurer of the same.
Damages Not Covered Under TATA AIG Third Party Auto Insurance Policy
The TATA AIG third party auto insurance does not provide coverage for the following:
- Damages to insured vehicle including consequential losses, depreciation, wear and tear, electrical/mechanical failures and accidental damages. This also includes damages caused to the insured vehicle and its belongings due to theft, fire, etc.
- Accidental injuries to policyholder (if you have not opted for personal accident cover).
- Third party liabilities incurred outside India.
Explore Tata Aig Car Insurance
- Read More
- Read More
- Read More
- Read More
TATA AIG Car Insurance User Reviews
- Most Helpful
192 Tata Aig Cashless Garages in India
TATA AIG Third Party Car Insurance FAQs
Why should I choose TATA AIG third party insurance policy?The TATA AIG third party insurance policy is an ideal choice because of the following reasons:
- Impressive claim settlement ratio of 97%.
- Quick and hassle-free renewal process
What are the documents required for buying TATA AIG third party policy?The following documents and details are required for buying the TATA AIG third party auto insurance policy:
- Copy of vehicle’s Registration Certificate (RC)
- Previous Auto Insurance Policy Number (if any)
- Your contact details (phone no., email id and residential address)
- Nominee details
How to buy TATA AIG third party auto insurance online?You can visit our website by clicking here and compare the TATA AIG third party insurance against other third party auto insurance policies available in the country.
How much GST is charged on the purchase of an auto insurance policy?A GST (Goods & Services Tax) of 18% is applicable on the purchase of an auto insurance policy.
Can I opt for add-ons with the TATA AIG third party policy?No, the add-ons are available only with the TATA AIG comprehensive auto insurance policy.
Why to Buy Car Insurance Policy from InsuranceDekho?
- Instant policy# within 5 mins
- More than 11.5 Lac happy customers
- Claim Support available all 7 days of the week
Latest Car Insurance News
- Reasons Why You Need Car Insurance For Autonomous ...
Autonomous vehicles may get you excited with each new car be...17 August 2020
- Top Car Insurance Companies Providing Personal Acc...
On the basis of Health Insurance Claim settlement ratio, her...30 April 2020
- Cashless Car Insurance Policy Usefulness
What is cashless motor insurance all about? Let’s get into t...27 April 2020
- Types of Car Insurance Policies in India
Let’s explore about car insurance policy types in India. Aft...24 April 2020
- Return to Invoice Add-On Cover For Car Insurance
Explore return to invoice add-on cover in Car Insurance in ...23 April 2020
- Know What is NCB in Car Insurance Online India
All You Need To Know About No Claim Bonus On Car Insurance O...22 April 2020