- The company has more than 2,000 cashless network garages across India
- Offers multiple add-ons with the comprehensive policy
- 24*7 claim service assistance
- Commendable claim settlement ratio of 94.56%
- Awarded “Excellence in Growth Award” for two consecutive years in 2011 and 2012
Shriram Third Party Car Insurance
According to the Indian Motor Tariff, every car owner is compulsorily required to have at least a third party car insurance policy. The Shriram third party car insurance policy insures you against all the third party liabilities which may arise due to an unfortunate event like a road accident involving your car. The Shriram third party cover provides you compensation for all third party losses, be it injury or death of a third party or be it third party property damages.
Moreover, the third party liability cover is also the least option available for the car owners to fulfill the compulsion of having a policy cover. Shriram also provides compulsory personal accident cover for the policyholder as well as for the co-passengers.
Shriram Third Party Policy Vs Comprehensive Policy
Third Party Policy
Extent Of Cover
The Shriram third party car insurance policy covers injury/death of a third party caused by your car and offers compensation up to Rs 7.5 lakh for third party property damage.
The Shriram comprehensive car insurance policy covers damages caused to the insured vehicle as well as all the third party liabilities including Rs 7.5 lakh cover for third party property damage.
No add-ons are available with the third party liability only cover.
A wide array of add-ons such as Zero Depreciation, Invoice Cover are available with the comprehensive cover.
Third party cover is relatively cheap as it has limited coverage.
Comprehensive policy is relatively expensive owing to the wider coverage.
Shriram Third Party Car Insurance Policy Coverage
- Unlimited liability cover for the death of a third party.
- Limited/Unlimited cover for injuries caused to a third party as decided by a court of law..
- Compensation of up to Rs 7.5 lakh for third party property damage.
The following are not covered under Shriram Third Party Liability Only Policy
- Damages caused to the insured car in a road accident or any natural or man-made calamity.
- Bodily injury of the policyholder and other co-passengers.
Explore Shriram Car Insurance
- Read More
- Read More
- Read More
- Read More
Shriram Car Insurance User Reviews
- Most Helpful
Shriram Third Party Car Insurance FAQs
Can Shriram arrange its own representative in court during third party liability settlement?Yes, the company can arrange for representation at any inquest or inquiry in a case of the death of a third party.
Is it compulsory under the Motor Vehicles Act to have at least a third party only cover for a vehicle?Yes, it is a mandatory requirement for all car owners as per the Motor Vehicles Act.
What all does Shriram General Insurance Personal Accident covers?It offers coverage in the following events: Accidental Death Permanent Total Disability Permanent Partial Disability Temporary Total Disability Additional Benefit Transportation of Mortal Remains Children‘s Education Benefit
Why to Buy Car Insurance Policy from InsuranceDekho?
- Instant policy# within 5 mins
- More than 11.5 Lac happy customers
- Claim Support available all 7 days of the week
Latest Car Insurance News
- Reasons Why You Need Car Insurance For Autonomous ...
Autonomous vehicles may get you excited with each new car be...17 August 2020
- Top Car Insurance Companies Providing Personal Acc...
On the basis of Health Insurance Claim settlement ratio, her...30 April 2020
- Cashless Car Insurance Policy Usefulness
What is cashless motor insurance all about? Let’s get into t...27 April 2020
- Types of Car Insurance Policies in India
Let’s explore about car insurance policy types in India. Aft...24 April 2020
- Return to Invoice Add-On Cover For Car Insurance
Explore return to invoice add-on cover in Car Insurance in ...23 April 2020
- Know What is NCB in Car Insurance Online India
All You Need To Know About No Claim Bonus On Car Insurance O...22 April 2020