Roadside Assistance Add On Cover In Car Insurance Plan
Updated On Oct 14, 2023
Benefits of having a roadside assistance cover in your car insurance plan?
What is Roadside Assistance Cover?
In car insurance, roadside assistance cover refers to an add on that can be opted for with a comprehensive car insurance policy, or a standalone own damage insurance plan. Roadside Assistance Cover enables you to avail help from yourin case you are facing car related issues while on the road. These could include breakdown of your car or other similar circumstances. Some car insurance companies provide this service 24x7. It is a great help to be able to reach out to the insurance company at a time of dire need. Let’s read all about when it is applicable.
What is Covered Under Roadside Assistance Cover?
It is extremely beneficial to opt for roadside assistance cover as we often get caught in situations where we need help on the road. The following are some of the circumstances in which an insurance company offers assistance through Roadside Assistance Cover:
- If you have a flat tire
- If you require repairs on the spot
- If you need to jump-start your car battery
- If your car needs to be towed
- If you need a spare key to be retrieved
- If you need fuel in an emergency
- If you need assistance finding a hotel or taxi
- Legal assistance
- Emergency pick up
It is thus, an extremely beneficial add on to avail of, and offers an entire range of helpful coverage that you may find yourself in need of during dire situations.
Who Should Opt for Roadside Assistance Cover?
Roadside Assistance Cover is a great car add-on and thus everyone should get it as road challenges are unseen and uncertain. However, the add-on is is particularly useful and beneficial for you if:
- You are somebody who travels a lot. This is due to the fact that you may find yourself stranded in an unfamiliar location in case of your car breaking down and so it is always beneficial to be able to reach out to your insurance company for assistance in a crisis situation.
- You are unable to make small repairs to your car. Some people are able to act in the moment and conduct small repairs themselves. However, others do not have the knowledge or skills to act in a crisis situation. If you are one of these people it is extremely beneficial for you to have Roadside Assistance Cover.
Roadside Assistance Cover is an extremely valuable add on coverage to have. It is beneficial in a variety of scenarios and thus very useful to avail of. It has a large scope of assistance and offers considerable peace of mind, and is very advisable.
Types of Car Insurance You Should Know:
You May Also Like To Read:
Disclaimer: This article is issued in the general public interest and meant for general information purposes only. Readers are advised not to rely on the contents of the article as conclusive in nature and should research further or consult an expert in this regard.