- Save upto 75%*Lowest Car Premiums
- 11.5 Lakh+Happy Customers
- Claim Support7 days a week
*TP price for less than 1000cc four wheeler. All savings/offers are provided by the Insurers which are subject to modification. Terms and conditions apply
Cholamandalam Car Insurance Renewal
Renewing a car insurance policy is an essential requirement as without it your car would not be protected against financial losses. A car insurance is to be renewed periodically in accordance with the expiry of the policy. For new cars, the first car insurance policy is to be mandatorily valid for at least 3 years, whereas for older cars it can be of any tenure, the shortest period being 1 year.
With Cholamandalam, you can renew a car insurance policy issued by any insurer. Cholamandalam offers a paperless, instant and hassle-free car insurance renewal process.
Cholamandalam Car Insurance Renewal - Online Process
Step 1: Visit Cholamandalam’s general insurance website and click on the ‘Renewal’ tab,
Step 2: Select the ‘Four Wheeler’ option, enter your ‘Policy Number/Registration Number’ and click ‘Proceed’.
Step 3: You will be redirected to a new page where your policy details will be displayed. Check all the details and make a payment of the renewal fee using a debit/credit card or via Net Banking. Your policy is renewed! You will receive a confirmation email from the insurer for the same.
Cholamandalam Car Insurance Renewal - Offline Process
To renew your car insurance policy offline with Cholamandalam, call at 1800-103-2292 and ask the representative to raise a policy renewal request. Provide your policy details and make payment using a cheque to get your policy renewed.
Alternatively, you can send an SMS "CHOLA" to 56677 to get a callback from the company and initiate a claim process.
Benefits of Renewing Policy With Cholamandalam
- Fast and hassle-free renewal process.
- NCB discount if a policy is renewed within 89 days of the expiry of the previous policy.
- Transfer of the entire NCB discount from the old to the new policy.
- 24*7 customer support.
- Robust roadside assistance services.
Calculate Your Car Insurance
Explore Cholamandalam Car Insurance
Must Read Articles before buying Cholamandalam Car Insurance
- HDFC ERGO offers a wide range of products. Car insurance, motorcycle insurance, health insurance, vacation insurance, etc.
- Read this article to know how to reduce the premium of Cholamandalam car insurance.
- There are many benefits of the Cholamandalam MS insurance policy. Read this article to take a note of them.
- Read this article to find out the 5 most common mistakes that you should avoid while renewing your car insurance with Cholamandalam MS.
- What is No Claim Bonus (NCB) in Car Insurance? What is No-Claim Bonus Protector? Let's explore.
Cholamandalam User Reviews
- Most Helpful
- Cashless Garages
- Add On
Faster and easier process
Easier and the best site for insurance renewal Thank You for helping out in making my insurance renewal proc...
Thrid Party Car Insurance
Hassle free and all details were easily captured. Easy to make payment and download the policy details. No nee...
Cholamandalam Car Insurance Renewal FAQs
How much NCB discount will be transferred if I change my existing insurer to Cholamandalam?You will enjoy the entire NCB discount of your existing insurer when you purchase a Cholamandalam Car Insurance policy.
What is Sunset Clause?Sunset Clause is a clause which enables the policyholder to file claims and also allows the insurer to settle the raised claims even after the expiration of the motor insurance policy. The Sunset Clause is valid only for a limited period. For example, if the clause is of 2 years, the claims can be made/settled for 2 more years after expiry of the policy. To get the ‘Sunset Clause’ in your policy document you need to pay an additional premium.
What if I miss the renewal deadline?It is advisable to get your policy renewed before or by its expiry. However, if you have missed the expiry deadline, you can still get it renewed within a 90 days window post the expiry after a proper inspection of your car. Please note that a car insurance policy cannot be renewed after the 90-days window, only a new insurance policy can be issued for your car.
Why to buy from InsuranceDekho?
- Instant policy # within 5 mins
- More than 45 Lac happy customers
- Claim Support available all 7 days of the week
Car Insurance News
- Renewal of Vehicle Insurance in 5 Easy Steps
Are you thinking of renewing your insurance policy? In 5 sim...27 May 2022
- Is It Possible To Include Your GST Number In Your...
Is it possible to include your GST number in your car insura...27 May 2022
- Everything You Need to Know About Car Insurance's...
Here's everything you need to know about vehicle insurance'...26 May 2022
- Why Should You Purchase Long-Term Car Insurance?
Long-term or multi-year car insurance policies allow policyh...26 May 2022
- What You Should Know About Total Loss Car Insuranc...
Continue reading to learn about total loss car insurance cla...25 May 2022
- The Advantages of Buying HDFC ERGO Car Insurance O...
In the market, HDFC ERGO offers a wide range of products.04 April 2022
- What Is IDV and How Does It Work?
The IDV Calculator is an online tool that determines the mar...30 March 2022
- Some Car Insurance Add-On Covers to Think About
Car insurance add-ons are available from one insurer to the ...02 April 2022
- Changing Car Insurance: A Step-by-Step Guide
It might be an expensive error to keep paying your vehicle i...28 March 2022
- CNG Kit Installation: Everything You Need to Know
Before you install a CNG kit in your vehicle, there are seve...31 March 2022