- Save upto 75%*Lowest Car Premiums
- 11.5 Lakh+Happy Customers
- Claim Support7 days a week
*TP price for less than 1000cc four wheeler. All savings/offers are provided by the Insurers which are subject to modification. Terms and conditions apply
Raheja QBE Car Insurance Add on Covers
Raheja General Insurance offers a variety of add-on covers with its standalone own-damage and comprehensive car insurance plan. Car insurance add-ons are the extra covers which help you extend the coverage of your plan in return of an additional premium.
Raheja QBE - 9 Important Add-on Covers For Your Car Insurance Policy
1. Zero Depreciation
It is one of the most popularly recommended add-ons which entitles you to claim the amount of depreciation deducted on the value of parts replaced under your own damage claim. When you opt for this cover, you shift the liability of paying for the depreciation incurred by your car and its parts to the insurer. Under this add-on, all your car parts are covered at 100% against depreciation except tyres, tubes and batteries which are covered at 50%.
This add-on pays for the damage incurred by the internal parts of the engine, gear box, transmission or differential assembly due to water ingression and oil leakages. This add-on is an essential add-on as the engine and gearbox of your car are not covered in your car insurance policy by default.
This add-on insures you against the consumable expenses such as screws, nuts, bolts, oils, etc. which are not covered under the standard car insurance plans, and the cost of which has to be borne by you if a need to repair or replace them arises. This cover pays the cost of consumables required to be replenished due to an accident of your car.
4. Key Protect Cover
This add-on provides you the cost to replace your car keys if they get lost or stolen. This add-on also pays for the lock of your car in case it gets broken.
5. Return to Invoice
In the case of theft or total loss this add-on helps you get the invoice price of your car as compensation instead of your Insured Declared Value (IDV). This add-on thus helps you get the actual price which you had paid for the car at the time of purchasing it. The invoice price includes the amount spent on registration fee, road tax towards your car along with the insurance premium in addition to the IDV.
6. Daily Conveyance Benefit
The daily allowance benefit provides you for the expenses of other hired modes of transport which may be incurred by you in case your car is in the garage for repairs for more than three days.
7. Loss of Personal Belongings
This cover pays for loss or damage to the belongings in the car at the time of the accident. This add-on covers personal belongings except jewellery, money, paintings and articles of similar nature.
8. Tyre & Rim Protector
This add-on pays for the repair and replacement expenses for accidental loss to tyres, tubes and rims only without any damage to your car.
9. NCB Retention Cover
No claim bonus is the reward which you get at the time of renewal for not making even a single claim in the entire policy period. However, this NCB gets lost if you make even one claim. This cover protects your No Claim Bonus on renewal even if you make a claim in the policy.
Calculate Your Car Insurance
Explore Raheja Qbe Car Insurance
Must Read Articles before buying Raheja Qbe Car Insurance
- Read this article to take note of the documents that are required for Raheja QBE insurance.
- Explaining Raheja QBE Add-On Covers. Go through this article to take a note of the add-on covers of your car insurance.
- Shifting from a third-party car insurance cover to an own-damage cover is not possible, therefore, you will have to purchase a own-damage car policy.
- 24x7 car roadside assistance cover add-on cover can retrieve you in the hour of need by providing help in flat tyre service, emergency towing help, em
Raheja QBE Car Insurance User Reviews
- Most Helpful
- Cashless Garages
- Add On
398 Raheja Qbe Cashless Garages in India
Why to buy from InsuranceDekho?
- Instant policy # within 5 mins
- More than 45 Lac happy customers
- Claim Support available all 7 days of the week
Car Insurance News
- What Is KP In Car Insurance?
Learn more about KP in car insurance.26 September 2022
- List of Top Car Insurance Companies In India
Your search for top car insurance companies ends here. This ...23 September 2022
- All You Need To Know About The Risks Covered By Th...
Here's everything you need to know about risks covered by co...21 September 2022
- Easy Steps For Renewing Expired Car Insurance Poli...
Here are a few tips to help you understand how to renew car ...19 September 2022
- Detailed Guide On How To Claim A Car Insurance Onl...
Unfortunate things happen. An insurance plan can be a ray of...16 September 2022
- Can I Claim Insurance For Car Scratches In India?
Know all about how to claim insurance for car scratches in I...19 August 2022
- Is It Mandatory To File An Fir Before Claiming For...
In case of any car accident, the major question is if an FIR...16 August 2022
- What Should You Know About Bharat Series License P...
In order to ease seamless vehicle transfers, the Transport M...02 August 2022
- Which is Better: Acko Or Hdfc Ergo?
There are several types of car insurance plans available in...22 August 2022
- Learn Everything You Can About Public EV Charging ...
Are you thinking of buying an electric vehicle? What you nee...01 August 2022