- Save upto 75%*Lowest Car Premiums
- 11.5 Lakh+Happy Customers
- Claim Support7 days a week
*TP price for less than 1000cc four wheeler. All savings/offers are provided by the Insurers which are subject to modification. Terms and conditions apply
Raheja QBE Car Insurance Claim
A car insurance claim refers to the official request which a policyholder makes to his/her insurance company to disburse the required claim amount in an event of loss/damage/liability incurred by the policyholder. Raheja QBE General Insurance offers a quick and easy claim settlement process.
Documents Required For Raheja QBE Car Insurance Claim Settlement
- Duly filled and signed claim form
- Car’s Registration Certificate (RC)
- Driver's licence
- Copy of FIR, if applicable
- Original receipt/bills of repairs (in case of reimbursement claim)
- No Trace Report (in case of theft)
- Insurance Policy document
- No Objection Certificate (NOC) from financer in case of total loss and theft
- Discharge Voucher
How To Make A Cashless Raheja QBE Car Insurance Claim
Step 1: Registration of Claim
The first and foremost step is to inform the insurance company about the accident/mishap. You can raise a claim request with the Raheja QBE by calling at their toll-free number 1800-102-7723. Upon successful registration of the claim, the insurance company will give you a claim registration number.
Step 2: Survey Of Car for Damages
Raheja QBE General Insurance will arrange a surveyor for you who will visit the spot of accident/mishap and assess the damage suffered by your car. At this step, you need to furnish the documents mentioned above for the claim process.
Step 3: Get Your Car Repaired
After receiving a go ahead from the surveyor, you can get your car towed to the nearest garage registered with Raheja QBE General Insurance to get your car repaired.
Step 5: Claim Settlement
Since, you have visited a Raheja QBE authorised garage, the entire claim settlement process will be a cashless process under which the insurer will pay the repair cost to the garage directly subject to the authorised claim amount. You are only liable to pay for the compulsory deductible and voluntary deductible if opted for at the time of policy purchase. Applicable depreciation will also be charged to you in case you do not have a zero depreciation cover.
How To Make Reimbursement Raheja QBE Car Insurance Claim
Step 1: Intimate The Insurer
Inform Raheja QBE General Insurance about the accident/mishap and request a claim initiation for your insured car. You can reach the insurer by calling their customer care helpline at 1800-102-7723. The insurer will register your claim and provide you with a claim registration number.
Step 2: Inspection For Damages
Raheja QBE will send a surveyor at the place of accident/mishap for an inspection of the damaged insured car. Please note that inspection of damages is a mandatory requirement before the repairs for successful claim disbursal. Submit the documents asked by the surveyor.
Step 4: Towing Of Vehicle
Tow your vehicle to a garage of your preference. You can also request the insurer to arrange a towing service. Towing charges will be applicable as per terms and conditions of the insurer.
Step 5: Reimbursement Of Claim
Get your car repaired at the garage and make a payment of the entire repair cost to the garage. To initiate a reimbursement with the insurer, submit all the required documents to it along with original repair bills. The insurer will disburse the claim amount after receipt of all the documents after factoring deductibles.
Common Claim Rejection Reasons
Following are some come scenarios/reasons which result in the rejection of a claim by the insurer:
- When the insured’s car is driven under the influence of intoxicants.
- Occurrence of an accident due to rash driving/negligence or of the driver.
- When the car was being driven without a valid driver’s licence and Registration Certificate.
- Delay made by the policyholder in intimating the insurer about the accident/mishap.
- Repair of insured vehicle without permission and proper inspection of the vehicle by the insurer.
- Mismatch of details in the claim form against the documents submitted.
Raheja QBE No Claim Bonus
When it comes to car insurance, everyone wants to own it at affordable prices. However, no matter how much your insurance policy costs, you can always reduce your premium by earning No Claim Bonus (NCB). It is a reward offered by the insurance companies to its policyholders for making no claim during the policy year. This benefit is provided as a discount which is applied to the next year’s premium of the standalone own-damage car insurance premium or own-damage component of comprehensive car insurance. The benefit ranges from 20% and can go up to a maximum of 50% with every consecutive claim-free year.
The benefit of No Claim Bonus is always proffered to policyholders and not their insured vehicles as it is provided for making no claim which could be achieved with safe driving. On this note, policyholders can transfer the NCB while buying new cars after selling old ones or switching to another car insurance company. However, it is recommended to avoid raising any claim in a policy year by bearing minor damage expenses to secure the No Claim Bonus benefit, but it is not always possible for everyone. Therefore, policyholders can opt for an NCB Retention add-on cover to secure this benefit, even after making a car insurance claim.
Calculate Your Car Insurance
Explore Raheja Qbe Car Insurance
Must Read Articles before buying Raheja Qbe Car Insurance
- Read this article to take note of the documents that are required for Raheja QBE insurance.
- Explaining Raheja QBE Add-On Covers. Go through this article to take a note of the add-on covers of your car insurance.
- Shifting from a third-party car insurance cover to an own-damage cover is not possible, therefore, you will have to purchase a own-damage car policy.
- 24x7 car roadside assistance cover add-on cover can retrieve you in the hour of need by providing help in flat tyre service, emergency towing help, em
Raheja QBE Car Insurance User Reviews
- Most Helpful
- Cashless Garages
- Add On
398 Raheja Qbe Cashless Garages in India
Raheja QBE Car Insurance Claim FAQs
What additional documents do I need to submit to the insurer for claim settlement in case of theft of my car?
In case of theft of your car, you need to submit the entire set of vehicle keys, No Trace Report for the lost vehicle, Indemnity Bond (part of insurance policy document) and No Objection Certificate (NOC) from the financer to the insurance provider in addition to the standard documents.
What are deductibles?
Deductibles mean the amount you are liable to pay in case of a claim. This amount is deducted from the total claim amount. Car Insurance Policy carries a Compulsory Deductible of Rs 1,000 (for vehicles less than 1500 cc) or Rs 2,000/- (for vehicles more than 1500 cc).
I have sold my car? What should I do with insurance?
In case you have sold your car, you can either transfer the policy to the new owner or can cancel it. Both can be done by submitting a formal request at the nearest branch and filling a form (if required).
Why to buy from InsuranceDekho?
- Instant policy # within 5 mins
- More than 45 Lac happy customers
- Claim Support available all 7 days of the week
Car Insurance News
- In India, the Finest Crossover Cars And Their Insu...
Do you want to buy a crossover vehicle? Here's everything yo...24 June 2022
- The Regional Transport Office's Function
Learn everything you need to know about regional transport o...24 June 2022
- Renewal Of A Car Insurance Policy - How to Do It a...
Every automobile insurance policy has a period of validity a...23 June 2022
- How Can I Easily Find Car Insurance Information Us...
Learn how to find car insurance information using your regis...23 June 2022
- Renewal of a Car Insurance Policy - How to Do It a...
All about the renewal of the car policy and how to do it.22 June 2022
- Myths about Car Insurance and the Fact
This article debunks the top five myths regarding vehicle in...29 April 2022
- How Does India's E-Challan System Work
With the advancement of technology, traffic infringement law...28 April 2022
- How Do I Get an Online Car Pollution Certificate?
The Pollution Under Control Certificate, or PUC certificate,...16 May 2022
- Total Loss in Car Insurance: Everything You Need t...
Learn everything there is to know about the total loss in au...29 April 2022
- 10 Ways To Save Money On Car Insurance
Let’s discuss some tricks on how to get the best deal on you...06 May 2022