Calculate Your Car Insurance Premium Online
Select your car brand
Which city is your car registered in?
When did you buy your car?
Oriental Standalone Own-Damage Car Insurance Policy
A Standalone Own-Damage Car Insurance policy offers coverage for own damage of the insured vehicle in case of a mishap. An own-damage policy provides a sense of peace to the policyholder, knowing that he/she will retain financial stability in case an unforeseen event occurs. An own-damage policy provides protection from many scenarios such as car theft, vandalism, damage of the insured vehicle from fire/explosion, damage of the insured vehicle caused by a road accident, damage of the insured vehicle caused in a natural disaster etc. The own-damage policy is not compulsory but is a good choice to consider with compulsory third-party policy.
Oriental Standalone Own-Damage Insurance V/S Third Party Insurance V/S Comprehensive Car Insurance
Oriental Standalone Own-Damage
Oriental Comprehensive Insurance
Oriental Third Party Insurance
Oriental Standalone Own-Damage provides coverage for own-damage costs including road accidents, theft, floods, etc. The cover is not compulsory.
The Oriental comprehensive car insurance plan provides complete protection for you and your car. By paying a single premium, the plan takes care of both third-party liabilities and own damage costs
Oriental third-party insurance provides coverage for third-party liabilities only. This includes property damage, death, and injuries. This policy is compulsory.
This policy is expensive as compared to third-party because this policy provides cover for own-damage of the insured vehicle..
This policy is expensive from standalone own-damage policy or third party policy because comprehensive policy provides the third-party and own damage cover.
This policy is quite affordable because it provides basic coverage.
This policy offers a wide range of add-on covers to choose from.
The comprehensive policy provides several add-on options to choose from.
No add-on cover options are provided under this policy.
What is Covered Under Oriental Standalone Own-Damage Policy?
Oriental Standalone Own-Damage policy covers the below-mentioned aspects:
- Damage of the vehicle due to fire or explosion
- Damage to the insured vehicle due to an accident
- Damage to the insured vehicle due to a natural or manmade disaster.
- Theft or vandalism of the insured vehicle
What is Not Covered Under Oriental Standalone Own-Damage Policy?
Following aspects are not covered under an Oriental Standalone Own-Damage policy:
- Accidents that involve illegal driving of any sort
- Car breaking down due to mechanical or electrical failure.
- Depreciation of the insured vehicle.
- Accidents that happen outside the geographical scope as mentioned in the terms and conditions of the policy.
Benefits of Oriental Standalone Own-Damage Policy
Following are the benefits of purchasing an Oriental car insurance policy:
- This policy offers protection for own-damage costs in several scenarios such as car theft, vandalism, damage of the insured vehicle from fire/explosion, damage of the insured vehicle caused by a road accident, damage of the insured vehicle caused in a natural disaster etc. . This policy provides financial stability to the policyholder in the times of crisis.
- This policy provides a No Claim Bonus to the policyholder for every claim-free year. The bonus can get up to 50% in the fifth consecutive year.
- Under this policy, you expand the coverage of the policy by choosing a suitable add-on coverage option available.
How to Purchase Oriental Standalone Own-Damage Policy?
Follow these simple steps to purchase Oriental Standalone Own-Damage policy:
Step 1: Visit the website of InsuranceDekho and click on the ‘Car’ tab. Select the ‘Standalone Own Damage’ option from the drop-down menu.
Step 2: Enter your car’s registration number, in case you don't know your car’s registration number, you can also enter the car's make, model or year of registration to proceed.
Step 3: Fill in your personal information correctly and click on ‘Submit and Get Quotes’
Step 4: Policy quotes by different insurers will get displayed. Choose Oriental policy quote, choose an add-on cover according to your requirements and budget
Step 5: Make the payment for the policy. After the payment has been paid the policy will be instantly and shall be sent to your registered email ID.
Explore Oriental Car Insurance
Must Read Articles before buying Oriental Car Insurance
- In this article, you can read about the benefits and perks of purchasing your car insurance with Oriental General Insurance.
- Read this article to understand how you can claim your No Claim Bonus for Car insurance with New Oriental General Insurance.
- Read this article to know about the benefits of purchasing car insurance from Oriental Insurance.
- Read this article to know how modifications can affect your car insurance.
- Taking these following steps can ensure that the ride is both safe and fun for your kids. A little mistake on your part can take a heavy toll.
Oriental Car Insurance User Reviews
- Own Damage
- Most Helpful
- Zero Depreciation
- Third Party
- Cashless Garages
- Policy Download
- Customer Care
- Add On
Why to buy from InsuranceDekho?
- Instant policy # within 5 mins
- More than 45 Lac happy customers
- Claim Support available all 7 days of the week
Car Insurance News
Pulled over by the traffic police? Read this article to know...11 November 2023
We often look for a cheap car insurance policy. However, it ...11 November 2023
Misplaced your insurance papers? Here is what you need to do...26 October 2023
Passenger insurance provides financial protection for passen...26 October 2023
When purchasing car insurance, it's crucial to comprehend th...26 October 2023