- Save upto 75%*Lowest Car Premiums
- 11.5 Lakh+Happy Customers
- Claim Support7 days a week
United India Car Insurance Add on Covers
United India Insurance Company Limited offers the following car insurance add-ons which can be opted with United India’s comprehensive and standalone own-damage car insurance policies:
United India - 8 Important Add-on Covers For Your Car Insurance Policy
1. Nil Depreciation Cover
By adding this add-on, you can save yourself the liability of bearing the depreciation applicable on your car and its parts. This add-on provides 100% coverage for depreciation applicable to all parts of your car except tyres, tubes and batteries which are covered at 50%.
2. Return To Invoice
This add-on cover helps you get the amount mentioned in the sales invoice of your car as IDV in the event of total loss and theft. Thus, by opting for this cover, you get reimbursed for the road tax, registration charges in addition to the value of your car.
3. Engine & Gearbox Cover
A standard car insurance policy does not cover the engine of your car against damages. However, by opting for this add-on, you can insure the engine of your car against water ingression including hydrostatic lock and leakage of lubricating oil caused by external accidental means.
4. Courtesy Car Cover
The add-on cover provides reimbursement of expenses incurred for hire of a rental vehicle when the insured vehicle is at garage for repairs or it is stolen and is not traceable within 24 hours. Under this cover a maximum amount of Rs 1,000 per day is reimbursable. The facility is provided for a maximum period of 3-7 days and can be claimed up to 2 times during the policy period.
5. Medical Expenses Cover
This add-on provides for expenses incurred towards hospitalization arising from a road accident for all injured occupants in the insured’s car. This add-on is available in 2 options - Option A and Option B. Under option A, a maximum of Rs 50,000 is provided per occurrence (Rs. 25,000 per injured occupant), whereas under option B, a maximum of Rs 100,000 is provided per occurrence (Rs. 50,000 per injured occupant). Upto 2 claims can be made under this add-on during a policy period.
6. Electronic Fittings Cover
This add-on provides a cover for electrical/electronic fittings which originally do not form part of the car manufactured/imported for an additional premium of 4% of the value of such fittings.
7. CNG / LPG-Bi-fuel Kit Cover
The CNG/LPG Bi-fuel kit is covered under this add-on for a premium equal to 4% of the value of such kit.
8. Fibre Glass Fuel Tank Cover
This cover insures the Fibre Glass Fuel Tank of the insured’s car against additional premium of Rs.50.
Calculate Your Car Insurance
Explore United India Car Insurance
Must Read Articles before buying United India Car Insurance
- Read this article to know everything about Universal Sompo car insurance.
- Read this article to know how to claim car insurance after an accident from United India.
- Read this article to take a note of the things that you should consider while buying a United India car insurance plan.
- Read this article to understand how you can claim your car insurance from the United India Insurance company by following these easy steps.
- Read on to see our step by step guide on claiming car insurance, so that you may feel at ease in this regard in the aftermath of an accident.
United India Car Insurance User Reviews
- Most Helpful
- Cashless Garages
- Add On
Good experience and rates
Better offers, quick follow-up call to offer assistance. The deals were better than a few other online policy ...
EASY USE OF THE SYSTEM. PAYMENT ALSO GOT THROUGH VERY QUICKLY. WOULD RECOMMEND MY FRIENDS AND RELATIVES ABOUT ...
Thanks its easy to understand the steps of policy ,earlier we used to visit on offices for insurance and waste...
fast and secure
First time I took a car insurance policy through this site. It really fast and secure. Comparison option is al...
Good assistance in selecting the policy details and proper guidance. Comparison provided of the all the polic...
It was a breeze to get my son's car insurance renewed, from the comforts of my home. Payment options could be ...
Good work and support from the staff and executive staff Good work and support from the staff and executive st...
Very easy, convenient and fast. Using since past few years. Recommended for those who are looking forward for ...
very nice so very excellence
i am first time in use this side so very nice so very excellence i am show in your friends group in your side ...
Good support from executive during the policy description and support for guidelines for purchase the policy, ...
207 United India Cashless Garages in India
Why to buy from InsuranceDekho?
- Instant policy # within 5 mins
- More than 45 Lac happy customers
- Claim Support available all 7 days of the week
Car Insurance News
- Difference Between A Driver's And A Passenger's Co...
Know the difference between a driver's and a passenger's cov...23 May 2022
- Variety Of Car Insurance Plans Provided By Kotak G...
Let's look at the many sorts of automobile insurance policie...23 May 2022
- Advantages Of Cashless Car Insurance
When shopping for vehicle insurance, you should opt for a co...22 May 2022
- When Buying A New Car, Avoid These Blunders.
Buying a car is a big step, but it doesn't have to be terrif...21 May 2022
- Car Insurance Premiums Are Influenced By A Number...
Know how your car insurance premium is affected by a variety...20 May 2022
- The Advantages of Buying HDFC ERGO Car Insurance O...
In the market, HDFC ERGO offers a wide range of products.04 April 2022
- What Should I Do If I Get Into A Car Accident?
Do you want to know what to do if you are involved in a vehi...27 March 2022
- What Is IDV and How Does It Work?
The IDV Calculator is an online tool that determines the mar...30 March 2022
- Some Car Insurance Add-On Covers to Think About
Car insurance add-ons are available from one insurer to the ...02 April 2022
- What Are Some Ways To Save Money On Car Insurance?
How to Save Money on Car Insurance. Read this article to dis...26 March 2022