- Save upto 75%*Lowest Car Premiums
- 11.5 Lakh+Happy Customers
- Claim Support7 days a week
*TP price for less than 1000cc four wheeler. All savings/offers are provided by the Insurers which are subject to modification. Terms and conditions apply
Oriental Car Insurance Add on Covers
Oriental Insurance offers few but useful add-on covers with its car insurance policies. These add-on covers help you extend the insurance cover of your plan. These add-ons can be opted with Oriental Comprehensive as well as Standalone Own-Damage car insurance plans:
Oriental - 4 Important Add-on Covers For Your Car Insurance Policy
1. Nil Depreciation Cover
The responsibility to bear the depreciation expense of your car and its parts is by default on you. Thus, the insurer deducts this depreciation expense from your claim amount at the time of a claim settlement. However, if you opt for the Oriental Nil Depreciation Cover, you get exempted from bearing the depreciation of your car and all its metal and plastic parts at 100% except tyres, tubes and batteries which are covered at 50%. It is a great add-on in the sense that in return of a nominal premium you get exempted against huge depreciation expenses.
2. Loss of Personal Belongings
If you opt for this add-on, the insurer reimburses you the cost of personal belongings lost from your car. All personal belongings are covered under this cover except money, credit cards, laptops and mobile and the insurer promises to reimburse you a maximum of Rs.5,000 or Rs.10,000, as the limit chosen by you. The premium stands at Rs 400 and Rs.650 for the compensation limits of Rs.5,000 or Rs.10,000 respectively.
3. Alternative Car Benefit
In case your car meets an accident or gets stolen, the insurer will provide you with an alternative vehicle for a limited time period of 5,10 or 15 days with a per day limit of Rs. 400 or Rs. 650 as opted by you. This add-on benefit is available in case your car gets stolen or gets more than 20% damaged in a mishap.
4. Free Benefit of Emergency Service
If you get your car insured through Oriental General Insurance offices located in Delhi and NCR, Punjab, Haryana, Rajasthan, Himachal Pradesh, Mumbai, Kolkata and all Southern States, then you will get free emergency services from the insurer in case of a breakdown.
Calculate Your Car Insurance
Explore Oriental Car Insurance
Must Read Articles before buying Oriental Car Insurance
- Read this article to know how modifications can affect your car insurance.
- Read this article to know about the benefits of purchasing car insurance from Oriental Insurance.
- Read this article to understand how you can claim your No Claim Bonus for Car insurance with New Oriental General Insurance.
- In this article, you can read about the benefits and perks of purchasing your car insurance with Oriental General Insurance.
- To know why Oriental Insurance Co. Ltd, is a worth considering option at the time of purchasing a car insurance plan, read the article.
Oriental Car Insurance User Reviews
- Most Helpful
- Cashless Garages
- Add On
Why to buy from InsuranceDekho?
- Instant policy # within 5 mins
- More than 45 Lac happy customers
- Claim Support available all 7 days of the week
Car Insurance News
- List of Top Car Insurance Companies In India
Your search for top car insurance companies ends here. This ...23 September 2022
- All You Need To Know About The Risks Covered By Th...
Here's everything you need to know about risks covered by co...21 September 2022
- Easy Steps For Renewing Expired Car Insurance Poli...
Here are a few tips to help you understand how to renew car ...19 September 2022
- Detailed Guide On How To Claim A Car Insurance Onl...
Unfortunate things happen. An insurance plan can be a ray of...16 September 2022
- Why Is It Important To Get A Car Insurance Coverag...
We have always learned that prevention is better than cure. ...14 September 2022
- Can I Claim Insurance For Car Scratches In India?
Know all about how to claim insurance for car scratches in I...19 August 2022
- What Should You Know About Bharat Series License P...
In order to ease seamless vehicle transfers, the Transport M...02 August 2022
- Is It Mandatory To File An Fir Before Claiming For...
In case of any car accident, the major question is if an FIR...16 August 2022
- Which is Better: Acko Or Hdfc Ergo?
There are several types of car insurance plans available in...22 August 2022
- Learn Everything You Can About Public EV Charging ...
Are you thinking of buying an electric vehicle? What you nee...01 August 2022