- Save upto 75%*Lowest Car Premiums
- 11.5 Lakh+Happy Customers
- Claim Support7 days a week
*TP price for less than 1000cc four wheeler. All savings/offers are provided by the Insurers which are subject to modification. Terms and conditions apply
Oriental Car Insurance Add on Covers
Oriental Insurance offers few but useful add-on covers with its car insurance policies. These add-on covers help you extend the insurance cover of your plan. These add-ons can be opted with Oriental Comprehensive as well as Standalone Own-Damage car insurance plans:
Oriental - 4 Important Add-on Covers For Your Car Insurance Policy
1. Nil Depreciation Cover
The responsibility to bear the depreciation expense of your car and its parts is by default on you. Thus, the insurer deducts this depreciation expense from your claim amount at the time of a claim settlement. However, if you opt for the Oriental Nil Depreciation Cover, you get exempted from bearing the depreciation of your car and all its metal and plastic parts at 100% except tyres, tubes and batteries which are covered at 50%. It is a great add-on in the sense that in return of a nominal premium you get exempted against huge depreciation expenses.
2. Loss of Personal Belongings
If you opt for this add-on, the insurer reimburses you the cost of personal belongings lost from your car. All personal belongings are covered under this cover except money, credit cards, laptops and mobile and the insurer promises to reimburse you a maximum of Rs.5,000 or Rs.10,000, as the limit chosen by you. The premium stands at Rs 400 and Rs.650 for the compensation limits of Rs.5,000 or Rs.10,000 respectively.
3. Alternative Car Benefit
In case your car meets an accident or gets stolen, the insurer will provide you with an alternative vehicle for a limited time period of 5,10 or 15 days with a per day limit of Rs. 400 or Rs. 650 as opted by you. This add-on benefit is available in case your car gets stolen or gets more than 20% damaged in a mishap.
4. Free Benefit of Emergency Service
If you get your car insured through Oriental General Insurance offices located in Delhi and NCR, Punjab, Haryana, Rajasthan, Himachal Pradesh, Mumbai, Kolkata and all Southern States, then you will get free emergency services from the insurer in case of a breakdown.
Calculate Your Car Insurance
Explore Oriental Car Insurance
Must Read Articles before buying Oriental Car Insurance
- Read this article to know how modifications can affect your car insurance.
- Read this article to know about the benefits of purchasing car insurance from Oriental Insurance.
- Read this article to understand how you can claim your No Claim Bonus for Car insurance with New Oriental General Insurance.
- In this article, you can read about the benefits and perks of purchasing your car insurance with Oriental General Insurance.
- To know why Oriental Insurance Co. Ltd, is a worth considering option at the time of purchasing a car insurance plan, read the article.
Oriental Car Insurance User Reviews
- Most Helpful
- Cashless Garages
- Add On
Why to buy from InsuranceDekho?
- Instant policy # within 5 mins
- More than 45 Lac happy customers
- Claim Support available all 7 days of the week
Car Insurance News
- Difference Between A Driver's And A Passenger's Co...
Know the difference between a driver's and a passenger's cov...23 May 2022
- Variety Of Car Insurance Plans Provided By Kotak G...
Let's look at the many sorts of automobile insurance policie...23 May 2022
- Advantages Of Cashless Car Insurance
When shopping for vehicle insurance, you should opt for a co...22 May 2022
- When Buying A New Car, Avoid These Blunders.
Buying a car is a big step, but it doesn't have to be terrif...21 May 2022
- Car Insurance Premiums Are Influenced By A Number...
Know how your car insurance premium is affected by a variety...20 May 2022
- The Advantages of Buying HDFC ERGO Car Insurance O...
In the market, HDFC ERGO offers a wide range of products.04 April 2022
- What Should I Do If I Get Into A Car Accident?
Do you want to know what to do if you are involved in a vehi...27 March 2022
- What Is IDV and How Does It Work?
The IDV Calculator is an online tool that determines the mar...30 March 2022
- Some Car Insurance Add-On Covers to Think About
Car insurance add-ons are available from one insurer to the ...02 April 2022
- What Are Some Ways To Save Money On Car Insurance?
How to Save Money on Car Insurance. Read this article to dis...26 March 2022