- Network of 31 regional offices and more than 1,800 active branches
- A huge number of network garages, which offer direct cashless claim
- Total strength of 14,000+ employees and well established in the rural parts of the country.
- Overseas operations in countries like Nepal, Kuwait and Dubai
Oriental Car Insurance Add on Covers
Oriental Insurance offers few but useful add-on covers with its car insurance policies. These add-on covers help you extend the insurance cover of your plan. These add-ons can be opted with Oriental Comprehensive as well as Standalone Own-Damage car insurance plans:
Oriental - 4 Important Add-on Covers For Your Car Insurance Policy
1. Nil Depreciation Cover
The responsibility to bear the depreciation expense of your car and its parts is by default on you. Thus, the insurer deducts this depreciation expense from your claim amount at the time of a claim settlement. However, if you opt for the Oriental Nil Depreciation Cover, you get exempted from bearing the depreciation of your car and all its metal and plastic parts at 100% except tyres, tubes and batteries which are covered at 50%. It is a great add-on in the sense that in return of a nominal premium you get exempted against huge depreciation expenses.
2. Loss of Personal Belongings
If you opt for this add-on, the insurer reimburses you the cost of personal belongings lost from your car. All personal belongings are covered under this cover except money, credit cards, laptops and mobile and the insurer promises to reimburse you a maximum of Rs.5,000 or Rs.10,000, as the limit chosen by you. The premium stands at Rs 400 and Rs.650 for the compensation limits of Rs.5,000 or Rs.10,000 respectively.
3. Alternative Car Benefit
In case your car meets an accident or gets stolen, the insurer will provide you with an alternative vehicle for a limited time period of 5,10 or 15 days with a per day limit of Rs. 400 or Rs. 650 as opted by you. This add-on benefit is available in case your car gets stolen or gets more than 20% damaged in a mishap.
4. Free Benefit of Emergency Service
If you get your car insured through Oriental General Insurance offices located in Delhi and NCR, Punjab, Haryana, Rajasthan, Himachal Pradesh, Mumbai, Kolkata and all Southern States, then you will get free emergency services from the insurer in case of a breakdown.
Explore Oriental Car Insurance
- Read More
- Read More
- Read More
Oriental Car Insurance User Reviews
- Most Helpful
Why to Buy Car Insurance Policy from InsuranceDekho?
- Instant policy# within 5 mins
- More than 11.5 Lac happy customers
- Claim Support available all 7 days of the week
Latest Car Insurance News
- Reasons Why You Need Car Insurance For Autonomous ...
Autonomous vehicles may get you excited with each new car be...17 August 2020
- Top Car Insurance Companies Providing Personal Acc...
On the basis of Health Insurance Claim settlement ratio, her...30 April 2020
- Cashless Car Insurance Policy Usefulness
What is cashless motor insurance all about? Let’s get into t...27 April 2020
- Types of Car Insurance Policies in India
Let’s explore about car insurance policy types in India. Aft...24 April 2020
- Return to Invoice Add-On Cover For Car Insurance
Explore return to invoice add-on cover in Car Insurance in ...23 April 2020
- Know What is NCB in Car Insurance Online India
All You Need To Know About No Claim Bonus On Car Insurance O...22 April 2020