- Save upto 75%*Lowest Car Premiums
- 11.5 Lakh+Happy Customers
- Claim Support7 days a week
*TP price for less than 1000cc four-wheeler. All savings/offers are provided by the Insurers which are subject to modification. Terms and conditions apply
Bajaj Allianz Car Insurance Policy Document
When it comes to car insurance policy documents, it can be understood as a legal contract between a car insurance company and an insured person, where agreement clauses are written. The car insurance policy document is designed to give the deal between an insurance company and the insured person a formal mark and to keep it clear. The policy documents are available in soft and hard copies which comprise all the details of the insurance plan such as coverage, inclusions, discounts, exclusions, features of add-on covers, policy terms and conditions, and so on.
Bajaj Allianz General Insurance Company sends the policy documents to the addresses of policyholders after the successful purchase of a car insurance plan. The policy document serves as a receipt of insurance purchase and brings transparency between the insurance company insured individuals. All the policyholders are advised to have a glance at the policy wording or document properly to avoid any confusion in the policy offerings given by the insurance company. Here are some crucial components of the policy document that every policyholder must go through carefully:
- Type of insurance plan
- Duration of the policy
- Insurance Policy number
- Premium and IDV details
- Exclusions of the policy
- Terms and conditions
- Grievance redressal process
- Details of the insured person and vehicle.
How to Download Bajaj Allianz Car Insurance Policy Online Using Policy Number?
The policyholders can easily download the car insurance policy from the Bajaj Allianz website by using their policy numbers. Below are the steps with which car insurance policy documents can be downloaded online:
- Visit the Bajaj Allianz General Insurance website and click on the ‘Login’ tab at the top right. After this, three options will appear, choose ‘Customer Login’ from them, which will redirect you to the customer portal.
- Existing users can sign in through their Facebook Account link, or by entering Customer ID Portal, or by generating an OTP. On the other hand, new users will need to click on the ‘New Registration’ link and register themselves by filling up details like Name, Email ID, Mobile Number, New Password, Captcha, and so on.
- Entering these details will take you inside the customer portal, where you can view all the details and particulars of the car insurance policy and can download its soft copy as well. With a single click, the Bajaj Allianz car insurance policy will be downloaded in the PDF form which you can get printed to use as a hard copy of the policy document.
Do I Need a Hard Copy of the Bajaj Allianz Car Insurance Policy Document?
The Insurance Regulatory and Development Authority of India (IRDAI) has launched e-Vahan Bima to make people carry their insurance policies in soft copy. Although according to the Indian Motor Tariff, car riders are required to carry the car insurance covers with them to avoid any penalty, with the help of e-Vahan Bima they are not bound to possess policy documents in hard copy. The digital insurance plan of e-Vahan Bima has a QR code that comprises complete details of the insurance policy.
In simple terms, there is no need to carry a hard copy of the Bajaj Allianz Car Insurance Policy Document, but still, in some special scenarios like mobile theft, etc., you might need it. Hence, it is always recommended to hold a hard copy of your car insurance plan which can be downloaded from the website of Bajaj Allianz General Insurance by signing in with Customer ID, OTP, Social Media Account, and so on. Due to the compulsion to own a car insurance plan, you should keep a hard copy of your car insurance plan along with the soft copy.
How to Get a Hard Copy of Bajaj Allianz Car Insurance Policy?
The services of Bajaj Allianz General Insurance are swift and hassle-free. Through the online process, the Bajaj Allianz car insurance plan is instantly issued and the hard copy of the policy document is sent to the registered address of the policyholder within 7 working days through courier. Meanwhile, you can get a digitally signed car insurance policy copy from the official website of Bajaj Allianz General Insurance which you can download in PDF and take its print out for inspection.
In case of additional support, the policyholders can get in touch with the InsuranceDekho customer care team by calling the toll-free number 7551-196-989. The experienced and qualified personnel of InsuranceDekho can be reached between 9:30 AM and 6:30 PM on all the days of the week to help you out with getting the hard copy of the Bajaj Allianz car insurance policy document without any hassle.
How Can I Make Changes In My Bajaj Allianz Car Insurance Policy Document?
If you want to make any change in your Bajaj Allianz car insurance policy document which is wrongly mentioned due to an error, you should contact the customer care team of Bajaj Allianz to make the changes without any further delay. By sharing their policy details with the support team, the policyholders can easily get rectifications in their car insurance policy. The insured person can connect with the Bajaj Allianz customer support team by calling on the toll-free number 1800-209-0144 or 1800-209-5858 anytime. For further assistance, you can also visit the insurer’s nearest branch.
Calculate Your Car Insurance
Explore Bajaj Allianz Car Insurance
Must Read Articles before buying Bajaj Allianz Car Insurance
- The Government of India amended the Motor Vehicle Act in 2019 as part of an endeavor to reduce the incidence of deadly road accidents and irresponsibl
- This post will explain the various Bajaj Allianz auto insurance coverage.
- Modifying cars results in changes in premiums. Read this article to know how car modifications can impact your Bajaj Allianz car insurance plans.
- Read this article to understand the benefits of purchasing the private car package policy with Bajaj Allianz General Insurance.
- A cashless car insurance claim refers to a car insurance claim in which the insured does not need to pay anything out of their own pocket during the r
Bajaj Allianz Car Insurance User Reviews
- Most Helpful
- Cashless Garages
- Add On
746 Bajaj Allianz Cashless Garages in India
Bajaj Allianz Car Insurance Policy Download FAQs
How do I get a duplicate copy of my Bajaj Allianz car insurance policy?
If a policyholder has lost or misplaced their car insurance policy document, then you can talk to customer care executives at 1800 209 5858 and request them to help you in getting a duplicate car insurance policy copy.
How to download my Bajaj Allianz car insurance policy document online?
Go to Bajaj Allianz customer care portal and enter details like your policy number, registered phone number, UIN and e-mail ID and click on ‘Send Mail to customer’. Afterwards, you will receive your policy document by the company at your registered email ID, from there you can easily download your policy document.
Can I download policy documents through the official app of Bajaj Allianz?
Yes, to download the policy document, firstly you need to download Bajaj Allianz—Caringly Yours App from the play store. Thereafter, get registered by entering your mobile number. Later, choose the ‘Add Policy’ option, wherein you need to enter details like your policy number, phone number and email ID, click on the ‘Submit' button. From the displayed page, select ‘Manage policy’ and then scroll down and choose ‘policy Schedule’. Your policy document will get displayed, hereon you can easily download your policy document.
What if I wish to make corrections to my Bajaj Allianz policy document?
You can simply call Bajaj Allianz to contact the Bajaj Allianz customer care team at 1800 209 5858, in order to make corrections to the policy document wherever necessary.
What is a policy document?
Policy document refers to the insurance proposal form, that contains, policy schedule and other important information related to the car insurance plan. It acts as a legal contract between the Insurance company and the policyholder.
Why to buy from InsuranceDekho?
- Instant policy # within 5 mins
- More than 45 Lac happy customers
- Claim Support available all 7 days of the week
Car Insurance News
- Can I Claim Insurance for Car Scratches in India?
Despite the fact that you are allowed to make a claim for Ca...29 June 2022
- What Factors Affect the Cost of SUV and Sedan Car ...
Learn about the factors that affects the cost of SUV and sed...29 June 2022
- What Is The Most Effective Way To Check Your Car I...
How Do You Check Your Car Insurance Details Using Your Regis...28 June 2022
- Car Insurance: 10 Tips That Can Save Money
How to Save Money on Car Insurance. Read this article to dis...28 June 2022
- The Documents You'll Need to File a Car Insurance ...
Documents Required for Filing a Car Insurance Claim Continue...27 June 2022
- How Do I Get an Online Car Pollution Certificate?
The Pollution Under Control Certificate, or PUC certificate,...16 May 2022
- 10 Ways To Save Money On Car Insurance
Let’s discuss some tricks on how to get the best deal on you...06 May 2022
- What Effects Can Modifications Have on Your Digit ...
Read this article to discover more about the factors that de...05 May 2022
- What is a Cashless Car Insurance Policy, And How D...
The cashless auto insurance function is quite helpful in the...14 May 2022
- What Is The Best Way To Check Your Car Insurance D...
Know how you can check your car insurance details using your...04 May 2022