- Save upto 75%*Lowest Car Premiums
- 11.5 Lakh+Happy Customers
- Claim Support7 days a week
*TP price for less than 1000cc four-wheeler. All savings/offers are provided by the Insurers which are subject to modification. Terms and conditions apply
Bajaj Allianz Car Insurance Renewal
Every car insurance policy specified tenure after which it needs to be renewed. The policy period is generally 1 year, however, new car owners are required to buy a policy with a tenure of at least 3 years. To make the renewal of policy a hassle-free experience for the policyholders, Bajaj Allianz offers a simple and quick renewal process. Bajaj Allianz offers renewal of car insurance both online and offline.
Bajaj Allianz Car Insurance Policy Renewal - Online Process
Renewal of your Bajaj Allianz car insurance policy can be done online by following these 3 simple steps:
Step 1- Visit Bajaj Allianz’s website and click on the ‘Renew Online’ tab.
Step 2- Choose the type of car insurance plan - Comprehensive or Third Party.
Step 3- Provide the required details.
Step 4- Confirm the details and pay the premium to renew your policy.
Bajaj Allianz Car Insurance Policy Renewal - Offline Process
If you want to renew your Bajaj Allianz Car Insurance policy offline, you can call their toll free number 1800-209-0144 or send an SMS "RenewGen" to 9773500500.
Or you can use the ‘Branch Locator’ tool available on their website and visit your nearest Bajaj Alliance’s nearest branch to renew your car insurance policy.
Benefits of Renewing Bajaj Allianz Car Insurance Plan
On time renewal of a car insurance plan is important in order to have financial as well as legal protection all the time. Some of the benefits of renewing Bajaj Allianz car insurance plan on time are as follows:
- Financial Assistance: A car insurance plan is bought with the main aim to receive financial protection at the time of driving or if any other unforeseen event happens. On time renewal of a car insurance plan would offer a constant feeling of financial protection at the time of driving the insured car.
- Paperless Plan Renewal: Bajaj Allianz General Insurance company provides a hassle free and paperless renewal process for their customers. It requires minimum paperwork to get your car insurance plan renewed. This paperless renewal not just saves one from collecting huge paper oiles but also saves time.
- Active Roadside Assistance: If the insurance plan lapses, then the policyholder would not be able to avail the active roadside assistance cover if any unforeseen incident occurs at the time of driving the insured car. Car insurance plan renewal would help the policyholder in availing the roadside assistance cover at the time of driving their car.
- Opting for an Add-on Cover: When doing the insurance plan renewal, a policyholder can choose add-on cover which can help you in increasing the coverage of the current car insurance plan.
- Availing No Claim Bonus: A policyholder is eligible to avail NCB or No Claim Bonus at the time of renewal of their insurance plan. NCB is gathered over years by the policyholder when he/she does not make any claim towards their car insurance plan. By doing timely renewal of insurance plans, one can retain their NCB.
Calculate Your Car Insurance
Explore Bajaj Allianz Car Insurance
Must Read Articles before buying Bajaj Allianz Car Insurance
- The Government of India amended the Motor Vehicle Act in 2019 as part of an endeavor to reduce the incidence of deadly road accidents and irresponsibl
- This post will explain the various Bajaj Allianz auto insurance coverage.
- Modifying cars results in changes in premiums. Read this article to know how car modifications can impact your Bajaj Allianz car insurance plans.
- Read this article to understand the benefits of purchasing the private car package policy with Bajaj Allianz General Insurance.
- A cashless car insurance claim refers to a car insurance claim in which the insured does not need to pay anything out of their own pocket during the r
Bajaj Allianz Car Insurance User Reviews
- Most Helpful
- Cashless Garages
- Add On
746 Bajaj Allianz Cashless Garages in India
Bajaj Allianz Car Insurance Renewal FAQs
Is there any way to set a renewal reminder for my Bajaj Allianz car insurance policy?
Yes, there is a tool available on Bajaj Allianz’s website which reminds you every time you approach the renewal deadline. Visit the Bajaj Allianz Renewal home page and choose ‘Renew now’ under the ‘Car Insurance’ tab. Click on ‘Renewal Reminder’ and enter your name, mobile number, Email Id and Renewal date. The company will remind you as the deadline approaches.
What is the tenure of Bajaj Allianz car insurance policies?
Just like most of the general insurance companies, Bajaj Allianz offers a car insurance policy valid for a period of 1 year to old car owners. However, the first policy tenure for new cars should be compulsorily for at least 3 years.
What if I missed renewing my car insurance policy?
It is highly recommended that you should renew your policy within the stipulated time. However, if you fail to do so, you can still proceed with the renewal of your policy after getting an inspection done for your vehicle.
Can I opt out for previously taken add-ons at the time of renewal?
Yes, you can opt-out for the previously taken add-ons at the time of renewal.
Can I change my contact number at the time of renewal of Bajaj Allianz car insurance?
Yes, you can change your contact number while renewing your Bajaj Allianz car insurance. It is advisable to update any change of personal details at this stage.
Why to buy from InsuranceDekho?
- Instant policy # within 5 mins
- More than 45 Lac happy customers
- Claim Support available all 7 days of the week
Car Insurance News
- IRDAI Fixes Latest Premiums For Third-party Bike A...
IRDAI has fixed latest premium for both car and bike insuran...21 November 2022
- Is Tree Falling On Car Covered By Insurance?
Will you be compensated by your car insurance provider if a ...21 November 2022
- Do Sports Cars Cost Higher Insurance Premium?
Know more about sports car insurance having high premiums.18 November 2022
- Key Car Insurance Terms You Should Know About
According to the Motor Vehicles Act of 1988, it is mandatory...15 November 2022
- Is animal attack covered under car insurance?
Animals might be difficult to avoid since they can suddenly ...10 November 2022
- How To Check Car Insurance Expiry Date?
Checking the status and expiry date of your car insurance ca...30 September 2022
- Is Third Party Insurance Enough For Car?
There is a lot of confusion about whether the third party in...03 October 2022
- Does The Colour Of Your Car Affect Your Insurance ...
Interestingly, the colour of your car will affect your insur...07 October 2022
- How To Check Car Insurance Validity Online?
You can find information such as the accident vehicle's hist...17 October 2022
- Is It Compulsory To Buy Insurance From Car Dealer...
When purchasing an insurance coverage, it's common to have s...18 October 2022