Digit Comprehensive Two-Wheeler Insurance Policy
Digit General Insurance provides complete coverage against the contingencies of life through its comprehensive bike insurance policy. Digit comprehensive bike insurance policy provides assistance to deal with the financial obligations towards the third party and own damage to the insured’s bike. It provides financial security to the policyholders.
Digit Comprehensive Bike Insurance vs Third Party Bike Insurance
Comprehensive Bike insurance
Third Party Bike insurance
It provides coverage for the financial liabilities to the third party as well as own damage to the insured’s bike.
Third party bike insurance policy provides coverage only for the third party liabilities.
Comprehensive bike insurance comes with a variety of add-on covers. The policyholders can choose the add-ons as per their own preference.
Third party insurance does not offer any add-on cover.
The comprehensive policy is relatively expensive as it provides extensive coverage to the policyholders.
The third party policy is cost-effective due to its limited coverage.
What All is Covered Under Digit Comprehensive Bike Insurance Plan?
Digit comprehensive bike insurance policy provides coverage for the following aspects:
- Third party liabilities: The insurer provides coverage for the financial and legal obligations towards the third party. The insurer compensates up to Rs. 1 Lakh for third party property or vehicle damage. For any bodily injury, disability or loss of life, the compensation amount is decided as per the court of law.
- Own damage caused by natural calamities: Any damage of the insured’s bike caused due to any natural calamities such as flood, earthquake, landslide etc. gets covered under Digit comprehensive bike insurance plan.
- Own damage caused by man-made disasters: The damage caused to the insured’s bike in man-made disasters such as riot, strike, fire, terrorist activities etc. gets covered by the insurer.
- Theft: The insurer provides coverage in case of theft or burglary of the insured’s bike.
What All Is Not Covered Under Digit Comprehensive Bike Insurance Plan?
Digit comprehensive bike insurance policy refrains from providing coverage for the following:
- Normal wear and tear
- Mechanical or electrical breakdown
- Damaged caused due to contractual liability
- Driving without a valid license
- In case of driving under the influence of alcohol or intoxicating drugs
- In the case of wilful negligence
- Damage caused during war, nuclear risk or any similar situation.
Benefits of Digit Comprehensive Bike Insurance
Digit comprehensive bike insurance plan provides several benefits to the policyholders which are discussed below.
- Provides coverage against third party liability and own damage expense
- Easy purchase of policy through online website
- Provides a wide range of add-on options to stretch coverage
- Free repair and replacement service in the cashless garages spread all over India
- Active customer assistance
- Swift and simple claim settlement process.
Explore Digit Bike Insurance
- Read More
- Read More
- Read More
Digit Bike Insurance User Reviews
- Most Helpful
33 Digit Cashless Garages in India
Digit Comprehensive Bike Insurance FAQs
What are the add-on covers available along with Digit comprehensive bike insurance policy?
The add-on covers available along with Digit comprehensive bike insurance policy are as follows.
- Zero Depreciation cover
- Return to Invoice cover
- Engine & Gear Protection cover
- Breakdown Assistance cover
- Consumable cover
What are the factors that influence the premium amount of the Digit comprehensive bike insurance policy?
The factors that influence the premium amount of the Digit comprehensive bike insurance policy are as follows:
- Insured Declared Value (IDV)
- Add-On Covers
- Tenure of the policy
- Make and model of the bike
- Age of the insured’s bike
How is the sum assured calculated for Digit comprehensive bike insurance?
The sum assured for Digit comprehensive bike insurance policy is calculated by the Insured Declared Value (IDV) of the insured’s bike.
How can I reduce the premium for my Digit comprehensive bike insurance policy?
You can reduce the premium for your Digit comprehensive bike insurance policy in the following ways:
- By increasing your Voluntary Deductible
- Maintaining a good riding record
- By renewing your policy on time
- Using the No Claim Bonus (if any)
- Selecting relevant add-ons.
How can I get the quotes for Digit comprehensive bike insurance?
You can get the quotes for Digit through its official website. You can also opt to get the quote through Insurance Dekho just by entering the bike registration number on its “Get a Quote” feature.
Why Choose Bike Insurance from InsuranceDekho?
- Instant policy# within 5 mins
- More than 11.5 Lac happy customers
- Claim Support available all 7 days of the week
Latest Bike Insurance News
- Advantage of Add-on Covers in Two-wheeler Insuranc...
Learn advantage of add-on covers in two-wheeler insurance po...21 September 2020
- Insurance For Second Hand Two Wheeler Explained
Why get a second-hand bike insured? What is a Second-hand Bi...18 September 2020
- Benefits of Timely Two Wheeler Insurance Renewal
Learn benefits of timely online two wheeler insurance renewa...17 September 2020
- Two Wheeler Insurance Claim Rejection Reasons
Learn 7 reasons for rejection of two-wheeler insurance claim...15 September 2020
- How to Change Two Wheeler Insurance
If you want to change your insurer in the middle of your pol...14 September 2020
- Everything About Bike Insurance Types, Benefits an...
What are the types of two-wheeler insurance in India? Why is...11 September 2020