National Comprehensive Two-Wheeler Insurance Policy
National General Insurance has been successfully providing extensive coverage to its policyholders with its comprehensive bike insurance policy. The comprehensive bike insurance policy provides coverage for the financial liabilities of the third party and for own damage incurred by the insured’s bike. Thus, it ensures a sense of security and peace of mind to the policyholders.
National Comprehensive Bike Insurance vs Third Party Bike Insurance
Comprehensive Bike insurance
Third Party Bike insurance
The comprehensive bike insurance policy ensures extensive coverage by covering “Third Party Liabilities” as well as “Own Damage”
Third party bike insurance policy provides coverage for only third party damage caused by the insured’s bike.
Along with this policy, the policyholders can opt for various add-ons such as Zero Depreciation, Consumables Cover, Return to Invoice Cover etc.
Policyholders cannot extend the coverage of this policy by opting for any add-on.
The premium of this policy is comparatively higher as it provides an extensive coverage to the policyholders.
This policy is cost-effective for the policyholders due to its limited coverage.
What All is Covered Under National Comprehensive Bike Insurance Plan?
The national comprehensive bike insurance policy provides coverage for the following.
- Third party liabilities: Any damage, loss or injury caused to the third party in an accident or mishap involving the insured bike, gets covered by the insurer. The covered third party liabilities include bodily injuries, death, permanent disability and property damage of third party.
- Own damage caused by natural calamities: The National comprehensive bike insurance policy provides coverage for any damage to the insured bike caused by any natural calamities such as flood, earthquake, landslide and so on.
- Own damage caused by man-made disasters: Any damage incurred by the insured bike due to riot, strike, fire, terrorist activities or any such man-made disasters gets covered by the insurer.
- Theft: The National comprehensive bike insurance policy provides coverage in case the insured bike gets stolen.
What All Is Not Covered Under National Comprehensive Bike Insurance?
National comprehensive bike insurance policy does not provide coverage for the following.
- Normal wear and tear
- Mechanical or electrical breakdown
- Damage caused due to contractual liability
- In case of driving without a valid driving license
- In case of driving under the influence of alcohol or other intoxicating drugs
- In case of willful negligence
- Damage occurred during war, nuclear risk, mutiny rebellion or any such situation
Benefits of National Comprehensive Bike Insurance
WIth the National comprehensive bike insurance policy, the policyholders can enjoy the following benefits.
- The policyholder will be free from all third party liabilities and own damage expenses
- It has an easy online policy issuance process
- It offers multiple add-ons for extension of the coverage
- Get round the clock help from the customer help desk
- A wide network of cashless garages is situated all over India that provides cashless repair service
- Swift and easy claim settlement process.
National Bike Insurance User Reviews
National Comprehensive Bike Insurance FAQs
Does National comprehensive bike insurance policy provide coverage for any consequential damage?
No, the National comprehensive bike insurance policy will not cover any consequential damage loss under any circumstances. It only provides coverage for the primary damage
What coverage will National comprehensive policy provide outside the geographical area?
Any damage occurred to the insured bike outside the geographical area does not get covered under the National comprehensive bike insurance policy. The insurer sets a predetermined geographical area for each policyholder and the coverage is limited to that area.
How can I get the National comprehensive bike insurance policy?
You can avail the national comprehensive bike insurance policy in the three following steps
- Visit the nearest branch
- Go to the official website
- Call the toll free number 1800 345 0330/1800 123 230230
If you visit a branch of National Insurance, you can take help from their authorized agents.
How can I check the policy status of my National comprehensive bike insurance?
You can check the details of your comprehensive bike insurance policy by going to the official website of National Insurance and logging into your account with the valid credentials
Does National comprehensive bike insurance policy provide accessories cover?
Yes, the National comprehensive bike insurance policy provides accessories cover. With this cover added to the policy, the insurer takes care of the damage of various accessories of the insured bike.