SBI Comprehensive Two-Wheeler Insurance Policy
SBI General Insurance is one of the most trusted names in the field of insurance which protects thousands of people from the unfortunate events of their lives. SBI comprehensive bike insurance provides financial assistance for the third party liabilities as well as own damage of the insured’s bike. It provides its policyholder with the sense of financial security and peace of mind.
SBI Comprehensive Bike Insurance vs Third Party Bike Insurance
Comprehensive Bike insurance
Third Party Bike insurance
It covers liabilities to the “Third Party” as well as “Own Damage”
Third party bike insurance policy provides coverage for the financial and legal liabilities of the third party in case of an accident.
The coverage of the policy can be stretched by opting for various add-ons available along with the comprehensive policy.
Add-ons are not available along with third party insurance.
The comprehensive policy is relatively high-priced as it provides an extensive coverage to the policyholders.
The third party policy is reasonably priced due to its limited coverage.
What All is Covered Under SBI Comprehensive Bike Insurance Plan?
SBI comprehensive bike insurance provides coverage for the following aspects.
- Third party liabilities: The insurer provides coverage for the financial assistance to the policyholders in case of any damage, loss or injury of the third party in a road mishap incurred by the insured’s bike. The insurer provides compensation for bodily injuries, death, permanent disability and property damage of the third party.
- Own damage caused by natural calamities: Any damage caused to the insured’s bike due to any natural calamities such as flood, earthquake, landslide etc. is covered under the SBI comprehensive bike insurance.
- Own damage caused by man-made disasters: The insurer provides coverage for any damage to the insured’s bike in man-made disasters such as riot, strike, fire, terrorist activities etc.
- Theft: The theft or burglary of the insured’s bike gets covered by the insurer.
What All Is Not Covered Under SBI Comprehensive Bike Insurance?
SBI comprehensive bike insurance policy does not provide coverage for the following.
- Normal wear and tear
- Mechanical or electrical breakdown
- Any damage caused due to contractual liability
- Driving without a valid licence
- Driving under the influence of alcohol or intoxicating drugs.
- In case of willful negligence
- Damage occurred during war, nuclear risk, mutiny rebellion or any such situation
Benefits of SBI Comprehensive Bike Insurance
SBI comprehensive bike insurance provides several benefits to the policyholders which are discussed below.
- The insurer relieves the policyholder from third party liability and own damage expense
- Online facility to purchase a policy in a few minutes
- A variety of add-on options ensures extensive coverage
- Cashless repair and replacement service in the network garages spread all over India.
- Round-the-clock emergency assistance
- Swift and easy claim settlement process
SBI Bike Insurance User Reviews
SBI Comprehensive Bike Insurance FAQs
What are the advantages that can be availed under SBI comprehensive bike policy
The following advantages can be availed under SBI comprehensive bike policy.
- Discounts on premium for anyone between the ages of 25 and 55 years.
- A wide network of cashless garages all over India
- Ease of purchase with the presence of an online portal
- Quick claim settlement
How can I purchase SBI comprehensive bike insurance policy?
You can purchase SBI comprehensive bike insurance policy in the following ways.
- Through its official website
- By calling on its toll-free number 1800 22 1111
- By visiting the nearest branch.
What are the factors influencing the premium amount of SBI comprehensive bike insurance policy?
The factors influencing the premium amount of SBI comprehensive bike insurance policy are as follows.
- Model of your bike
- Your choice of add-on covers
- The desired tenure of insurance policy
How can I get a duplicate copy of the policy documents if I lose the original one?
If you lose the original documents, you may approach your nearest SBI General Branch office and submit a request. A duplicate copy of your policy document will be issued on payment of a nominal fee.
How can I contact SBI General insurance to get more information?
You can call on the toll-free number of SBI General insurance which is 1800 22 1111 to get more information.