- Save upto 75%*Lowest Bike Premiums
- 11.5 Lakh+Happy Customers
- Claim Support7 days a week
*TP price for less than 75cc two wheeler. All savings/offers are provided by the Insurers which are subject to modification. Terms and conditions apply
About Raheja QBE General Insurance
Raheja QBE General Insurance was founded in the year 2007 in Mumbai. This non-life insurance company is a joint venture between QBE Insurance Group Limited, Australia and Prism Johnson Limited of Rajan Raheja Group. The reason behind the success of Raheja QBE is the combination of Rajan Raheja Group’s experience and QBE’s expertise obtained by operating in 45 countries all over the world. The headquarters of Raheja QBE is located in Mumbai. The company operates with its branches in Hyderabad, Chennai, Bengaluru, Delhi, Pune and Ahmedabad to deliver its services for bike insurance and other products.
Raheja QBE was established with the vision of becoming a leading company in the bike insurance and other insurance products market. Integrity, teamwork, high achievement, service excellence and building shareholder wealth come under the values of Raheja QBE. The company aimed to be the first choice of the customers, people and investors for bike insurance, car insurance and many other insurance products. They have managed to become a popular choice by providing excellent service. Raheja QBE got A+ ratings from Standard and Poor’s Insurance Financial Strength rating, which makes this company a secure option for all.
The Raheja QBE company provides a wide range of products and services like accident insurance, domestic property insurance, health insurance and cattle insurance. The corporate insurances consist of commercial property, bike insurance, car insurance, health, marine, commercial property and so on. The company is trying to expand its business with its existing wide-spread networks and acquisitions of the insurance business, portfolios and team members. The support team of the company is 24x7 active to help the customers with bike insurance and other similar queries.
Raheja QBE Bike Insurance
Raheja QBE is a joint venture insurance company. For two-wheelers, they have three basic types of insurance that they offer. First is third party insurance is compulsory for all two-wheelers in Indian according to the Motor Vehicles Act of 1988. Riders caught without it can be fined Rs 2,000 and/or be imprisoned for up to 3 months. This insurance will take care of third party liabilities, including death, bodily injuries and property damage. To protect your two-wheeler you will require a standalone own-damage cover. This cover is dynamic as it offers compensation in a wide variety of scenarios including theft, vandalism, fires, road accidents, natural and manmade disasters. The third type of insurance is the comprehensive plan, this will take third party liabilities and own-damage costs under a single premium. If you are looking for a convenient and trouble-free policy this is the one for you.
If you want to further enhance the standard insurance policy’s coverage you can also purchase add-ons. These come at an additional cost and are optional. You can choose and select ones that are suitable for your needs. When selected in an informed manner the add-ons can make a big difference during claim settlement.
Raheja QBE has been recognised for providing insurance policies that are built around the customers’ specific needs. Moreover, their claim assistance helpline is efficient and helpful. With own-damage covers, the insurance provider also offers no claim bonus for every claim-free year that accumulates over consecutive years. In the fifth year, the NCB goes up to 50% which is also the maximum reward a policyholder can receive.
Significant Points of Raheja QBE Bike Insurance
Property Damage- Third Party Insurance
Up to Rs 1 Lakh
Own Damage Cover
Depends on the IDV of the Two-Wheeler
Personal Accident Cover
Maximum Compensation Rs 15 Lakh
Calculate Your Bike Insurance
Benefits of Raheja QBE Bike Insurance
- A network of 1,300+ garages
- Digital app namely RQBE QUICK
- Offers a wide range of add-on covers.
- Allows policyholders to make unlimited claims
- Fast process for policy renewal and claim settlement.
1 Raheja Qbe Cashless Garages in India
Explore Raheja Qbe Bike Insurance
Must Read Articles before buying Raheja Qbe Bike Insurance
- It is important if you want to ride on roads legally. Read this article to know what mistakes to avoid when purchasing bike insurance from Raheja QBE.
- What to do if you lost your two-wheeler insurance documents? Here is the step by step guidance which you should follow
- Know How Reliance General Two Wheeler Insurance Protects Your Bike
Raheja QBE Bike Insurance User Reviews
- Most Helpful
- Cashless Garages
- Add On
Raheja QBE Two Wheeler Insurance FAQS
I do not own a luxury bike, do I need to get insurance?
As per the Indian Motor Tariff, it is mandatory for every two wheeler owner to at least have a Third party Insurance. Moreover, an insurance plan acts as a safety net against unforeseen financial liabilities which is essential for every two wheeler owner no matter if they have a luxury or a basic bike.
What all is covered under Raheja QBE two wheeler insurance policy?
Raheja QBE offers distinct coverage in different two-wheeler insurance policies:
- Third Party Insurance Policy: The policy provides cover against legal liabilities incurred by the policyholder towards a third party.
- Comprehensive Insurance Policy: The comprehensive Insurance policy provides coverage for damages incurred by both the insured’s bike as well as third parties.
- Seahawks Own-Damage Policy: This plan provides insurance cover for damages by the insured's vehicle only.
What is the policy tenure offered by Raheja QBE two wheeler insurance?
The Raheja QBE two wheeler insurance comes with the following tenures:
- The short term two wheeler insurance policy comes with a tenure of 1 year.
- The long term two wheeler insurance comes with a tenure of 3 to 5 years.
Does Raheja QBE two wheeler insurance offer No-claim Bonus?
Yes, Raheja QBE two-wheeler insurance offers No-claim Bonus to policyholders who have not made any claim during the entire policy tenure. They will also get a discount on the own-damage premium at the time of renewal.
Does Raheja QBE offer add-on cover with two wheeler insurance?
Raheja QBE General Insurance offers various add-on cover with two wheeler insurance that help its customers to customize their policies as per their needs. It offers add-on covers such as Zero Depreciation Cover, Roadside assistance cover, Engine Protection cover etc.
Why to buy from InsuranceDekho?
- Instant policy# within 5 mins
- More than 45 lac happy customers
- Claim Support available all 7 days of the week
Bike Insurance News
- Things To Remember In The Event Of A Two-Wheeler A...
Learn about the various ways you may safeguard yourself agai...04 July 2022
- What is the difference between a multi-year and a ...
What is the difference between a multi-year and a one-year b...04 July 2022
- Factors To Consider When Buying An Electronic Two-...
Read this article to learn why getting e-bike insurance from...03 July 2022
- How To Get A Cheap Two-Wheeler Insurance Policy?
Learn how to get a cheap two-wheeler insurance policy here.02 July 2022
- 10 Things to Think About Before Buying a Used Bike
Due to the abundance of good-condition two-wheelers, many in...01 July 2022
- How Can You Check Your Bike Insurance Policy's Exp...
Perhaps you're looking for a step-by-step guide on how to ch...14 May 2022
- Renewal Benefits for Two-Wheeler Insurance
Here are some of the benefits of renewing your bike insuranc...06 May 2022
- Learn Everything About Bike Registration Through R...
Read on to learn more about how to register your new bike an...19 May 2022
- Getting Two-Wheeler Insurance for Old Vehicles: A ...
Learn how to obtain two-wheeler insurance for vintage automo...07 May 2022
- What Is The Purpose Of A Bike Insurance Policy?
Why is bike insurance required? Continue reading to learn th...18 May 2022