About Raheja QBE General Insurance
Raheja QBE General Insurance was founded in the year 2007 in Mumbai. This non-life insurance company is a joint venture between QBE Insurance Group Limited, Australia and Prism Johnson Limited of Rajan Raheja Group. The reason behind the success of Raheja QBE is the combination of Rajan Raheja Group’s experience and QBE’s expertise obtained by operating in 45 countries all over the world. The headquarters of Raheja QBE is located in Mumbai. The company operates with its branches in Hyderabad, Chennai, Bengaluru, Delhi, Pune and Ahmedabad to deliver its services for bike insurance and other products.
Raheja QBE was established with the vision of becoming a leading company in the bike insurance and other insurance products market. Integrity, teamwork, high achievement, service excellence and building shareholder wealth come under the values of Raheja QBE. The company aimed to be the first choice of the customers, people and investors for bike insurance, car insurance and many other insurance products. They have managed to become a popular choice by providing excellent service. Raheja QBE got A+ ratings from Standard and Poor’s Insurance Financial Strength rating, which makes this company a secure option for all.
The Raheja QBE company provides a wide range of products and services like accident insurance, domestic property insurance, health insurance and cattle insurance. The corporate insurances consist of commercial property, bike insurance, car insurance, health, marine, commercial property and so on. The company is trying to expand its business with its existing wide-spread networks and acquisitions of the insurance business, portfolios and team members. The support team of the company is 24x7 active to help the customers for bike insurance and other similar queries.
What is your bike's brand?
Benefits of Raheja QBE Bike Insurance
- A network of 1,300+ garages
- Digital app namely RQBE QUICK
- Offers a wide range of add-on covers.
- Allows policyholders to make unlimited claims
- Fast process for policy renewal and claim settlement.
Raheja QBE Bike Insurance User Reviews
- Most Helpful
Raheja QBE Two Wheeler Insurance FAQS
I do not own a luxury bike, do I need to get insurance?
As per the Indian Motor Tariff, it is mandatory for every two wheeler owner to at least have a Third party Insurance. Moreover, an insurance plan acts as a safety net against unforeseen financial liabilities which is essential for every two wheeler owner no matter if they have a luxury or a basic bike.
What all is covered under Raheja QBE two wheeler insurance policy?
Raheja QBE offers distinct coverage in different two-wheeler insurance policies:
- Third Party Insurance Policy: The policy provides cover against legal liabilities incurred by the policyholder towards a third party.
- Comprehensive Insurance Policy: The comprehensive Insurance policy provides coverage for damages incurred by both the insured’s bike as well as third parties.
- Seahawks Own-Damage Policy: This plan provides insurance cover for damages by the insured's vehicle only.
What is the policy tenure offered by Raheja QBE two wheeler insurance?
The Raheja QBE two wheeler insurance comes with the following tenures:
- The short term two wheeler insurance policy comes with a tenure of 1 year.
- The long term two wheeler insurance comes with a tenure of 3 to 5 years.
Does Raheja QBE two wheeler insurance offer No-claim Bonus?
Yes, Raheja QBE two-wheeler insurance offers No-claim Bonus to policyholders who have not made any claim during the entire policy tenure. They will also get a discount on the own-damage premium at the time of renewal.
Does Raheja QBE offer add-on cover with two wheeler insurance?
Raheja QBE General Insurance offers various add-on cover with two wheeler insurance that help its customers to customize their policies as per their needs. It offers add-on covers such as Zero Depreciation Cover, Roadside assistance cover, Engine Protection cover etc.
Why Choose Bike Insurance from InsuranceDekho?
- Instant policy# within 5 mins
- More than 11.5 Lac happy customers
- Claim Support available all 7 days of the week
Bike Insurance News
- How To Reduce Premium Of Your Bike Insurance Polic...
You may be wondering if there is a way to reduce the premium...19 January 2021
- Top 5 Things To Keep In Mind When Renewing Bike In...
Planning to renew your bike insurance? Read this post.19 January 2021
- Tips To Choose The Best Protective Gear For Riding...
Let’s read all about how to choose the best protective gear ...18 January 2021
- Choose The Right Helmet Before Hitting The Road
It is essential to wear a helmet that is right for you in or...18 January 2021
- Tips To Improve Your Riding Skills
You may be wondering what are some ways to take your riding ...17 January 2021
- How to Check Vehicle Owner Details By Registration...
There are many scenarios in which you may want to find out a...28 November 2020
- Best Electric Two-Wheelers in India in 2021
Electric two wheelers are becoming increasingly popular in t...27 November 2020
- Advantages Of Personal Accident Cover With Two Whe...
Two wheelers are at greater risks for accidents than other v...28 November 2020
- Two-Wheeler Sanitization Checklist
Keeping all your surroundings clean and sanitised is of utmo...29 November 2020
- Important Items In A Biker’s Riding Kit
There may be many instances where you have taken a trip on y...29 November 2020
Add-ons For Your Raheja Qbe Bike Insurance
This article is issued in general public interest and meant for general information purposes only. Readers are advised not to rely on the contents of the article as conclusive in nature and should research further or consult an expert in this regard.