Roadside Assistance in Two Wheeler Insurance
- Save upto 75%*Lowest Bike Premiums
- 11.5 Lakh+Happy Customers
- Claim Support7 days a week
*TP price for less than 75cc two wheeler. All savings/offers are provided by the Insurers which are subject to modification. Terms and conditions apply
Calculate Your Bike Insurance
Malfunctioning of bikes is common and can put anyone in a situation where they require urgent help in order to be rescued. In such situations, visiting the regular garage may not always be possible. Therefore, getting a roadside assistance add-on cover is of prime importance. The bike insurance add-on cover offers much-needed protection to the insured when he/she is stuck on the road. One can avail of the benefit by simply calling the roadside assistance number provided by the insurer, and the designated person will reach out for help within the stipulated time. With a roadside assistance add-on cover, one can easily escape from all the hassles irrespective of the place the breakdown has happened, as far as the claim is in accordance with the terms and conditions of the two wheeler insurance policy.
What Is Roadside Assistance in Bike Insurance?
Roadside assistance in bike insurance is an add-on cover that anyone can purchase voluntarily along with a standard bike insurance policy by paying an extra bike insurance premium. Be it a flat tyre or if your bike has been towed, the roadside assistance add-on cover offers complete coverage at all times. Other facilities that the insured can enjoy with this add-on cover include repair on the spot, puncture assistance, emergency fuel delivery, vehicle key lock-out assistance, cab service, accommodation, shipment of spares, teleassistance, route guidance, and relay of the emergency message. The add-on cover offers additional coverage at an affordable premium so that the insured can experience a smooth and stress-free ride. Note that a roadside assistance add-on cover can only be purchased with a standalone own-damage bike insurance policy or a comprehensive bike insurance policy.
Benefits of Buying Roadside Assistance Add-On in Bike Insurance
Some of the benefits of purchasing a roadside assistance add-on cover are as follows:
Peace of Mind
Just the thought of knowing that your two-wheeler insurance company has got your back if the bike breaks down while on the journey is very much comforting. With a Roadside Assistance cover, you can easily ride your bike without having to worry much about what you are going to do in case your bike faces any problem while on the road.
Instant Help from Insurer
After you have intimated the insurance company regarding your location, they will instantly arrange for a mechanic. The mechanic will examine the bike at the breakdown spot, in case, it can’t get repaired on the spot, then it will be towed to a nearby workshop for repair purposes. With a Roadside Assistance Add-On cover you are not required to manage such incidents, the insurance company would do it in your place.
Roadside Assistance Add-On covers are not at all costly, instead, they add value to your hard-earned money. Although, including them in your comprehensive two-wheeler insurance plan will result in a slight increase in payable premium yet by paying such a small cost can help you in accessing valuable service during the time of emergency.
Roadside Assistance Bike Insurance Add-On Cover should ideally be purchased by the following:
- Bike owners who travel often.
- Bike owners with a bike that is less than 5 years old.
- Someone who can not imagine having even minor repairs done to their bike.
Bike Insurance for Popular Bike Models
Find Right Bike Insurance Quotes by Bikes Body Type
- View Hero Splendor Plus Insurance Quotes
- View TVS Apache RTR 160 Insurance Quotes
- View TVS Star City Plus Insurance Quotes
- View TVS Radeon Insurance Quotes
- View Hero HF Deluxe Insurance Quotes
- View Honda Shine Insurance Quotes
- View Bajaj Pulsar 150 Insurance Quotes
- View Honda SP 125 Insurance Quotes
- View TVS Jupiter Insurance Quotes
- View TVS Jupiter 125 Insurance Quotes
- View TVS Scooty Pep Plus Insurance Quotes
- View TVS Scooty Zest Insurance Quotes
- View TVS XL100 Insurance Quotes
- View TVS NTORQ 125 Insurance Quotes
- View TVS iQube Electric Insurance Quotes
- View Ola S1 Insurance Quotes
- View Yamaha YZF R15 V3 Insurance Quotes
- View TVS Apache RR 310 Insurance Quotes
- View Yamaha R15 V4 Insurance Quotes
- View Bajaj Pulsar NS200 Insurance Quotes
- View Yamaha FZS-FI V3 Insurance Quotes
- View KTM RC 200 Insurance Quotes
- View Bajaj Pulsar 220 F Insurance Quotes
- View Bajaj Pulsar RS200 Insurance Quotes
- View Royal Enfield Classic 350 Insurance Quotes
- View Royal Enfield Bullet 350 Insurance Quotes
- View Jawa 42 Insurance Quotes
- View Royal Enfield Meteor 350 Insurance Quotes
- View Honda Hness CB350 Insurance Quotes
- View Jawa Perak Insurance Quotes
- View Bajaj Avenger Cruise 220 Insurance Quotes
- View Jawa Insurance Quotes
Explore Two Wheeler Insurance
Two Wheeler Insurance Add-ons
Bike Insurance Companies Reviews & Ratings
Roadside assistance in Two Wheeler Insurance FAQ
Is roadside assistance add-on cover the same as the breakdown cover?
Yes. The roadside assistance cover is the same as the breakdown cover.
What is included under roadside assistance add-on cover?
Roadside assistance add-on cover protects you in case of a flat tyre, flat battery, spare keys, minor repairs, urgent message to the relatives, fuel assistance, medical coordination, cab service, emergency fuel delivery, route guidance, and puncture assistance.
Is there any limit on the number of times the add-on cover of roadside assistance can be used?
Yes. The limit on the number of times the add-on cover of roadside assistance can be used differs may vary with different insurers, but is specified in the policy document. Usually, the limit is set for up to 2 times in a year.
How does roadside assistance add-on cover work?
In times of trouble, all you need to do is call on the number provided to you by the insurer and wait till you receive help. Note that you will be required to keep your policy details handy as the insurer will ask you about the same.
Can the insurance company reject my claim made under roadside assistance add-on cover?
Yes. If the claim is not made as per the terms and conditions of the policy, then the insurance company can reject it. Also, you will not be covered for any expenses if found driving drunk or without a valid driving license.
What is the flat tyre benefit under roadside assistance add-on cover?
In case you are stranded with your bike due to a flat tyre and have nowhere to run for help, then your insurer will help you by arranging the right technicians who will fix the problem.
I want to purchase a roadside assistance cover. What are the factors that I should consider?
The factors that you should consider when purchasing a roadside assistance add-on cover are-how easily you can reach out to your insurer, coverage benefits, service benefits, and if it comes with 24*7 support or not.
Will I be required to pay an extra premium to get roadside assistance add-on cover?
Yes. You will be required to pay an extra premium to get roadside assistance add-on cover along with your standard bike insurance policy.
How much premium will I be required to pay to buy roadside assistance add-on cover?
Roadside assistance add-on cover can be purchased at an affordable premium.
Is it mandatory to buy this add-on cover?
No. It is not mandatory to purchase a roadside assistance add-on cover. You can purchase this voluntarily as per your requirement.
Bike Insurance News
- Top two-wheeler insurance add-on covers offered by...
Read this article to know about the top two-wheeler insuranc...27 October 2021
- How to make two-wheeler insurance claim at Kotak G...
Read this article to know how to make a two-wheeler insuranc...27 October 2021
- All you need to know about Tata AIG two-wheeler in...
Purchasing insurance for your two-wheeler is important and s...26 October 2021
- Kotak Third-Party Bike Insurance Policy Explained
Read this article to know about Kotak’s third-party bike ins...26 October 2021
- How Can I Check My Edelweiss Two-Wheeler Insurance...
Read this article to know how to check the Edelweiss two-whe...25 October 2021
- Benefits of Multi-Year Two-Wheeler Insurance Cover...
Multi-year two-wheeler insurance is quite beneficial for the...18 September 2021
- Top Ways to Save Money on Bike Insurance Renewal
Read to know about some ways to save money on the renewal of...29 August 2021
- Everything About Personal Accident Cover in Bike I...
It offers financial aid to the policyholder against bodily i...17 September 2021
- How To Get Your Bike Insurance Policy Renewed Fast...
To drive a car without holding an insurance policy is a puni...10 September 2021
- Anti-Lock Braking System And Its Important Factors
This article will talk about the many aspects of the Anti-Lo...09 September 2021