Roadside Assistance in Two Wheeler Insurance
Roadside Assistance Add-on in Bike Insurance
Malfunctioning of bikes is common and can put anyone in a situation where they require urgent help in order to be rescued. In such situations, visiting the regular garage may not always be possible. Therefore, getting a roadside assistance add-on cover is of prime importance. The add-on cover offers the much needed protection to the insured when he/she is stuck on the road. One can avail the benefit by simply calling the roadside assistance number provided by the insurer, and the designated person will reach out for help within the stipulated time. With a roadside assistance add-on cover, one can easily escape from all the hassles irrespective of place the breakdown has happened, as far as the claim is in accordance with the terms and conditions of the bike insurance policy.
What Is Roadside Assistance in Bike Insurance?
Roadside assistance in bike insurance is an add-on cover that anyone can purchase voluntarily along with a standard bike insurance policy by paying an extra bike insurance premium. Be it a flat tyre or if your bike has been towed, the roadside assistance add-on cover offers complete coverage at all times. Other facilities that the insured can enjoy with this add-on cover include repair on the spot, puncture assistance, emergency fuel delivery, vehicle key lock out assistance, cab service, accommodation, shipment of spares, teleassistance, route guidance, and relay of emergency message. The add-on cover offers additional coverage at an affordable premium so that the insured can experience a smooth and stress-free ride. Note that a roadside assistance add-on cover can only be purchased with a standalone own-damage bike insurance policy or a comprehensive bike insurance policy.
Roadside Assistance Bike Insurance Add-On Cover should ideally be purchased by the following:
- Bike owners who travel often
- Bike owners with a bike that is less than 5 years old
- Someone who can not imagine to have even minor repairs done to their bike
Find Right Bike Insurance Quotes by Bikes Body Type
- View Hero Splendor Plus Insurance Quotes
- View TVS Apache RTR 160 Insurance Quotes
- View Hero HF Deluxe Insurance Quotes
- View Bajaj Pulsar 150 Insurance Quotes
- View Honda Shine Insurance Quotes
- View Bajaj Pulsar 125 Neon Insurance Quotes
- View Hero Passion Pro Insurance Quotes
- View Hero Super Splendor Insurance Quotes
- View TVS Jupiter Insurance Quotes
- View Honda Activa 6G Insurance Quotes
- View Honda Dio Insurance Quotes
- View Suzuki Access 125 Insurance Quotes
- View TVS XL100 Insurance Quotes
- View TVS NTORQ 125 Insurance Quotes
- View Ather 450X Insurance Quotes
- View Hero Pleasure Plus Insurance Quotes
- View Yamaha YZF R15 V3 Insurance Quotes
- View Bajaj Pulsar 220 F Insurance Quotes
- View Bajaj Pulsar NS200 Insurance Quotes
- View Yamaha FZS-FI V3 Insurance Quotes
- View KTM RC 200 Insurance Quotes
- View Bajaj Pulsar RS200 Insurance Quotes
- View TVS Apache RR 310 Insurance Quotes
- View Bajaj Pulsar NS 125 Insurance Quotes
- View Royal Enfield Classic 350 Insurance Quotes
- View Royal Enfield Bullet 350 Insurance Quotes
- View Royal Enfield Meteor 350 Insurance Quotes
- View Bajaj Avenger Cruise 220 Insurance Quotes
- View Bajaj Avenger Street 160 Insurance Quotes
- View Honda Hness CB350 Insurance Quotes
- View Jawa 42 Insurance Quotes
- View Jawa Perak Insurance Quotes
Bike Insurance Add-ons
Bike Insurance Companies Reviews & Ratings
Roadside assistance in Two Wheeler Insurance FAQ
Is roadside assistance add-on cover the same as the breakdown cover?
Yes. The roadside assistance cover is the same as the breakdown cover.
What is included under roadside assistance add-on cover?
Roadside assistance add-on cover protects you in case of a flat tyre, flat battery, spare keys, minor repairs, urgent message to the relatives, fuel assistance, medical coordination, cab service, emergency fuel delivery, route guidance, and puncture assistance.
Is there any limit on the number of times the add-on cover of roadside assistance can be used?
Yes. The limit on the number of times the add-on cover of roadside assistance can be used differs may vary with different insurers, but is specified in the policy document. Usually, the limit is set for up to 2 times in a year.
How does roadside assistance add-on cover work?
In times of trouble, all you need to do is call on the number provided to you by the insurer and wait till you receive help. Note that you will be required to keep your policy details handy as the insurer will ask you about the same.
Can the insurance company reject my claim made under roadside assistance add-on cover?
Yes. If the claim is not made as per the terms and conditions of the policy, then the insurance company can reject it. Also, you will not be covered for any expenses if found driving drunk or without a valid driving license.
What is the flat tyre benefit under roadside assistance add-on cover?
In case you are stranded with your bike due to a flat tyre and have nowhere to run for help, then your insurer will help you by arranging the right technicians who will fix the problem.
I want to purchase a roadside assistance cover. What are the factors that I should consider?
The factors that you should consider when purchasing a roadside assistance add-on cover are-how easily you can reach out to your insurer, coverage benefits, service benefits, and if it comes with 24*7 support or not.
Will I be required to pay an extra premium to get roadside assistance add-on cover?
Yes. You will be required to pay an extra premium to get roadside assistance add-on cover along with your standard bike insurance policy.
How much premium will I be required to pay to buy roadside assistance add-on cover?
Roadside assistance add-on cover can be purchased at an affordable premium.
Is it mandatory to buy this add-on cover?
No. It is not mandatory to purchase a roadside assistance add-on cover. You can purchase this voluntarily as per your requirement.
Bike Insurance News
- Why Is It A Must To Use A Bike Insurance Premium C...
This article will provide you with information on what an in...16 May 2021
- Is A Personal Accident Mandatory For Bike Owners?
Read along to know if personal accident mandatory for bike o...15 May 2021
- Reduce Your Bike Insurance Premium By Avoiding Sma...
Read this article to understand how avoiding small claims wi...14 May 2021
- How Does Modifying Your Bike Affect Your Insurance...
This article will provide comprehensive information on how m...14 May 2021
- Why Is Comprehensive Two-Wheeler Insurance the Bes...
Wondering which insurance plan to buy? This article will tel...13 May 2021
- Frequently Asked Questions About Bike PUC Certific...
PUC test evaluates a vehicle's emissions and determines whet...23 March 2021
- Documents Required for Bike/Two-Wheeler Insurance ...
Read the article to know what all documents are required at ...26 March 2021
- New Traffic Rules and Fines in India
Be aware of the new traffic rules and fines in India as of S...17 March 2021
- How To Find the VIN, Chassis And Engine Number Of ...
Check this post to learn how to find the VIN, Chassis and en...22 March 2021
- How is Two-Wheeler Insurance Premium Calculated?
To calculate the overall cost of the insurance, you can use ...19 March 2021