Tyre Protection Add-On in Two Wheeler Insurance
- Save upto 75%*Lowest Bike Premiums
- 11.5 Lakh+Happy Customers
- Claim Support7 days a week
*TP price for less than 75cc two wheeler. All savings/offers are provided by the Insurers which are subject to modification. Terms and conditions apply
Calculate Your Bike Insurance
Tyres are the backbone of your car. It is a support system which makes it possible to run on the road. Therefore to enjoy a safe and smooth drive, it is essential to protect it from different road surfaces and conditions. Broken roads, bumpy areas damage the tyre making it unfit to use. Moreover, bike tyres are not that cheap,they involve high costs of replacing. However, standard bike insurance does not provide coverage for tyres of your two-wheelers. Thus, you should buy a tyre protection cover with your standard policy to keep the tyres secured.
What is Tyre Protection Add-On in Two Wheeler Insurance Policy Cover?
Tyre Protection Cover is an add-on which you can avail by paying an additional premium. It offers coverage to your bike tyre from financial expenses incurred due to accident, cut or at the time of replacement and repair of tyre. It can be opted with your comprehensive bike insurance policy as well as a standalone own-damage bike insurance plan. Moreover, with a tyre protect add-on cover, you can remain tension free from all the additional cost that can incur and you may need to pay from your pocket due to the tyre getting damaged while riding your bike on the road, as with this add-on cover, the bike insurance company would compensate you for the tyre replacement cost.
Benefits of Tyre Protection Add-On Cover in Two Wheeler Insurance Policy Cover
The following are the advantages which you can avail yourself after buying this add-on:
1. Covers Replacement Cost
The cost incurred at the time of replacing the old tyre with the new one is covered in this bike insurance add-on.
2. Covers Labor Cost
The labor charges related to removing and refitting of tires is covered under this add-on.
3. Covers Loss/Damage
Accidental loss or damage to tyre and tubes which make it of no use. This includes bulge, cut, bursting of tyre are covered in this add-on.
What is Covered Under Tyre Protect Add-On Cover?
The key inclusions of Tyre protect add-on cover are as follows:
- Replacement cost of the damaged tyre with a new tyre.
- Cost of labour towards removing the tyre, refitting and rebalancing it.
- Accidental damage or loss to tubes and tyres resulting in making them not fit for use. It includes situations like tyre bursting, a bulge in tyre and cut or damage to the bike’s tyre.
What is Not Covered Under Tyre Protect Add-On Cover?
The key exclusions of the tyre protect add on the cover are as follows:
- Cost incurred on puncture or repair of the tyre.
- Damage or loss due to manufacturing faults or services offered by a non-authorized service station.
- Loss or damage incurred due to breach of operating instructions like rally, racing etc.
- Loss or damage incurred due to improper transportation or storage.
Bike Insurance for Popular Bike Models
Find Right Bike Insurance Quotes by Bikes Body Type
- View Hero Splendor Plus Insurance Quotes
- View TVS Apache RTR 160 Insurance Quotes
- View TVS Star City Plus Insurance Quotes
- View TVS Radeon Insurance Quotes
- View Hero HF Deluxe Insurance Quotes
- View Honda Shine Insurance Quotes
- View Bajaj Pulsar 150 Insurance Quotes
- View Honda SP 125 Insurance Quotes
- View TVS Jupiter Insurance Quotes
- View TVS Jupiter 125 Insurance Quotes
- View TVS Scooty Pep Plus Insurance Quotes
- View TVS Scooty Zest Insurance Quotes
- View TVS XL100 Insurance Quotes
- View TVS NTORQ 125 Insurance Quotes
- View TVS iQube Electric Insurance Quotes
- View Ola S1 Insurance Quotes
- View Yamaha YZF R15 V3 Insurance Quotes
- View TVS Apache RR 310 Insurance Quotes
- View Yamaha R15 V4 Insurance Quotes
- View Bajaj Pulsar NS200 Insurance Quotes
- View Yamaha FZS-FI V3 Insurance Quotes
- View KTM RC 200 Insurance Quotes
- View Bajaj Pulsar 220 F Insurance Quotes
- View Bajaj Pulsar RS200 Insurance Quotes
- View Royal Enfield Classic 350 Insurance Quotes
- View Royal Enfield Bullet 350 Insurance Quotes
- View Jawa 42 Insurance Quotes
- View Royal Enfield Meteor 350 Insurance Quotes
- View Honda Hness CB350 Insurance Quotes
- View Jawa Perak Insurance Quotes
- View Bajaj Avenger Cruise 220 Insurance Quotes
- View Jawa Insurance Quotes
Explore Two Wheeler Insurance
Two Wheeler Insurance Add-ons
Bike Insurance Companies Reviews & Ratings
Tyre Protection Add-On Cover in Bike Insurance FAQ
What is the cost of the Tyre Protection add-on Cover?
Tyre Protection add-on Cover is offered at different rates. Different insurance companies offer different costs for this add-on. You will have to check and contact with the respective insurance provider for the details related to this add-on cover. The cost of the Tyre Protection add-on cover is based on the sum insured as well as the insurance company.
Is normal wear and tear covered in this add-on policy?
No, normal wear and tear are exclusion and therefore it is not covered in this policy. After using a two-wheeler for a longer time, there will be normal wear and tear but it is not covered by an insurance company.
How much compensation will I get under the Tyre Protection add-on Cover?
The compensation offered to you depends upon the sum insured of your standard bike insurance plan. On the basis of that, your reimbursed amount will be calculated.
Does this add-on provide coverage for labor charges?
These are paid to the workers who are employed to do physical work such as removing, refitting the tyre. The labor charges related to removing and refitting of tires are fully covered under this add-on.
What kind of coverage the insurance company will provide under this Tyre Protection add-on cover?
Tyre Protection add-on cover offers additional coverage and benefits to your bike while it is going through a rough surface/road. Some of the important coverages are as follows:
- The cost incurred at the time of replacing the old tyre with the new one is covered in this add-on.
- The labor charges related to removing and refitting of tires is covered under this add-on.
- Accidental loss or damage to tyre and tubes which make it of no use. This includes bulge, cut, the bursting of tyre are covered in this add-on.
Bike Insurance News
- Top two-wheeler insurance add-on covers offered by...
Read this article to know about the top two-wheeler insuranc...27 October 2021
- How to make two-wheeler insurance claim at Kotak G...
Read this article to know how to make a two-wheeler insuranc...27 October 2021
- All you need to know about Tata AIG two-wheeler in...
Purchasing insurance for your two-wheeler is important and s...26 October 2021
- Kotak Third-Party Bike Insurance Policy Explained
Read this article to know about Kotak’s third-party bike ins...26 October 2021
- How Can I Check My Edelweiss Two-Wheeler Insurance...
Read this article to know how to check the Edelweiss two-whe...25 October 2021
- Benefits of Multi-Year Two-Wheeler Insurance Cover...
Multi-year two-wheeler insurance is quite beneficial for the...18 September 2021
- Top Ways to Save Money on Bike Insurance Renewal
Read to know about some ways to save money on the renewal of...29 August 2021
- Everything About Personal Accident Cover in Bike I...
It offers financial aid to the policyholder against bodily i...17 September 2021
- How To Get Your Bike Insurance Policy Renewed Fast...
To drive a car without holding an insurance policy is a puni...10 September 2021
- Anti-Lock Braking System And Its Important Factors
This article will talk about the many aspects of the Anti-Lo...09 September 2021