ICICI Lombard Comprehensive Bike Insurance Policy
- No Inspection Needed
- Immediate Policy Issurance
Calculate Your Bike Insurance Premium Online
Select your Two wheeler brand
Which city is your Two wheeler registered in?
When did you buy your Two wheeler?
ICICI Lombard Comprehensive Two-Wheeler Insurance Policy
ICICI Lombard comprehensive bike insurance policy offers coverage for third party liabilities as well as the own-damages incurred by the insured’s bike due to any mishap.This plan also provides coverage in case of theft of the insured’s bike. Thus, it provides financial security to the policyholder along with peace of mind.
ICICI Lombard Comprehensive Bike Insurance vs Third Party Bike Insurance
Comprehensive Bike Insurance
Third Party Bike Insurance
A comprehensive policy provides extensive coverage. It provides compensation for both third party liabilities as well as own-damages incurred by the insured’s bike.
This plan provides coverage only for the legal liabilities incurred by the policyholder towards a third party due to an accident/mishap involving the insured’s bike.
The policyholder can extend the coverage of the policy by opting for add-ons along with the comprehensive insurance policy.
Third party bike insurance does not allow inclusion of any add-on.
The premium of comprehensive bike insurance is relatively higher due to its wide coverage.
Third Party bike insurance comes with a relatively cheaper premium.
What All Is Covered Under ICICI Lombard Comprehensive Bike Insurance Plan?
ICICI Lombard Comprehensive bike insurance provides the following coverage to its policyholder:
- Third party/legal liabilities: A comprehensive bike insurance takes care of all the financial and legal obligations incurred by the policyholder towards a third party due to a mishap involving the insured’s bike.
- Own-damage coverage against natural calamities: The policy compensates for own-damages incurred by the insured’s bike due to natural calamities such as flood, earthquake etc.
- Own-damage coverage against man-made disaster: The insurer provides coverage for own-damage incurred by the insured’s bike occurred due to riots, strikes, etc.
- Own-damage coverage against theft: This plan also insures the bike against theft.
What All Is Not Covered Under ICICI Lombard Comprehensive Bike Insurance Plan?
There are certain scenarios wherein the ICICI Lombard bike insurance plan does not provide any coverage:
- In case of conflict or war
- In case of drink and drive or intoxication
- If the bike was being ridden without a valid driving licence
- If the tube or tyre is the only part harmed during the incident
- If the damage has occurred due to a contractual agreement
- If the bike was not driven by the described person at the time of the accident
- If the accident occurred in a place beyond the geographical extent mentioned in the policy.
Benefits of ICICI Lombard Comprehensive Bike Insurance
ICICI Lombard bike insurance plan comes with a variety of benefits for its policyholders which are described below.
- Quick and easy claim settlement process.
- Availability of round the clock customer assistance service.
- The coverage of the policy can be extended by opting for add-on covers.
- The insurer compensates for the own damage incurred by the insured’s bike.
- The insurer relieves the policyholder from the third party/legal liabilities towards a third party.
- ICICI Lombard insurance company provides cashless service at more than 8,800 garages pan India.
Explore Icici Lombard Bike Insurance
Must Read Articles before buying Icici Lombard Bike Insurance
- Read this article to know how to renew Royal Sundaram bike insurance online.
- Purchasing insurance for your two-wheeler is crucial to get a claim. Read this article to know how to file for an ICICI Lombard bike insurance claim.
- Read this article to find out the key features and benefits of purchasing bike insurance from ICICI Lombard General Insurance.
- The following article throws light on features, benefits and exclusions under ICICI Lombard Two-wheeler insurance plan. Read the article to know more.
- Beginners should know Online Two Wheeler Insurance Renewal Process. You can save your time as well as money if you buy your bike policy online.
Icici Lombard Bike Insurance User Reviews
- Most Helpful
- Zero Depreciation
- Third Party
- Own Damage
- Cashless Garages
- Policy Download
- Customer Care
- Add On
769 Icici Lombard Cashless Garages in India
ICICI Lombard Comprehensive Bike Insurance FAQs
Do I need a comprehensive policy for my bike?
A comprehensive policy provides all in one coverage that gives you financial security and peace of mind while riding your bike. Though purchasing a comprehensive bike insurance is not mandatory, it is advisable to purchase one for your bike to deal with the uncertainties of life confidently.
Can I stretch my policy coverage under ICICI Lombard comprehensive bike insurance?
Yes, you can stretch the coverage under comprehensive bike insurance by opting for different add-ons offered by ICICI Lombard General Insurance. The add-ons can be chosen as per the requirement and preference of the policyholder.
What are the add-ons available along with the comprehensive bike policy?
ICICI Lombard comprehensive bike insurance offers the following add-on covers to its policyholders:
- Zero depreciation
- Pillion cover
- Medical cover
- Accessories cover, etc.
How can I purchase the ICICI Lombard comprehensive bike insurance?
You can purchase the ICICI Lombard comprehensive bike insurance:
- Through their official website or at InsuranceDekho.
- By calling on at their toll-free number 1800-2666
- By visiting your nearest ICICI Lombard General Insurance branch.
What is the tenure of the comprehensive bike policy?
The tenure of the comprehensive bike policy ranges from 1 year to 3 years. Since a comprehensive insurance is optional, one can choose between short term (1 year) or long term (3 years) policy.
Why to buy from InsuranceDekho?
- Instant policy# within 5 mins
- More than 50 lakhs happy customers
- Claim Support available all 7 days of the week
Bike Insurance News
Easily check your bike insurance expiration date and status ...28 September 2023
Check out what is slipper clutch? Learn their definition, di...28 September 2023
Discover the differences between Ola S1 vs S1 Pro electric s...28 September 2023
Discover the MCWG Full Form in Driving Licence, eligibility ...28 September 2023
Explore the top-rated motorcycles available in India for 202...26 September 2023