Digit Bike Car Insurance Renewal
Digit General Insurance has been shielding the policyholders from the unfortunate events of life successfully through its well-designed bike insurance policies. It has gained the trust of the policyholders by protecting them against the financial and the legal liabilities towards the third party. However, this great policy comes with an expiry date. To enjoy the post-expiry benefits, you need to renew the policy.
Digit General Insurance has enhanced the experience of the policyholders by making the procedure digitalized. They assist the policyholders through their customer care services. However, one can opt for the offline process to renew the policy.
Digit Bike Insurance Policy Renewal - Online Process
Digit General Insurance has simplified the renewal process by digitalizing the process. The renewal can be done in just some simple steps.
Step-1: Visit the official website and go to the renewal page
- Open the official website of Digit General Insurance.
- Click on “Renewals”.
- Put your phone number and click on “Login”.
- Give the OTP sent to your number and click on “Continue”.
Step-2: Fill in the policy details
After clicking on “Continue”, a new tab opens. Put in the details in the designated places and recheck. Then proceed to pay.
Step-3: Make the payment for the renewal
You can pay for the renewal of the policy by debit card, credit card or via net-banking.
Digit Bike Insurance Policy Renewal - Offline Process
You can choose to renew your Digit bike insurance policy in the traditional offline method. It can be done in any of the following ways.
- By visiting the branch: You can visit the nearest branch of the Digit General Insurance to renew your policy. However, you need to make the payment in cash, cheques or bank drafts.
- By dialling their helpline number: The renewal can be done by contacting the Digit General Insurance on their toll-free helpline number 1800 258 5956.
Benefits of renewing the Digit bike insurance policy
- The process is paperless
- Protects from the unfortunate events of accident and damage of the bike
- Assists to deal with the legal and financial liabilities to the third party
- Provides free repair and replacement service at the cashless garages
- Avail No Claim Bonus
- Active emergency assistance
- Avail to extend your coverage by opting for add-on covers
- Provides a sense of financial security and peace of mind.
Digit Bike Insurance User Reviews
Digit Bike Insurance policy renewal FAQs
How do I get the documents of the policy if I opt for the offline process?
In case you opt for the offline process to renew the Digit bike insurance policy, the documents will be sent to you via courier at the address given in your details within a few days.
Can I transfer the No Claim Bonus from my old insurer to the Digit General Insurance at the time of the renewal?
Yes, you can transfer your No Claim Bonus from your old insurer to Digit General Insurance to avail the benefits provided no claim was made in the policy tenure.
What are the factors that influence the premium quote of the renewed Digit bike insurance policy?
The following factors are considered at the time of renewal of the Digit bike insurance policy:
- Age and condition of the bike at the time of renewal.
- Availability of No-Claim Bonus.
- Number of add-on covers opted along with the insurance plan.
- Desired tenure of the policyholder.
Can I opt for any consumable cover at the time of the renewal of the policy?
Yes, you can opt for consumable cover along with your policy at the time of the renewal of the Digit bike insurance policy. However, the charges for the cover will be added to the premium of the policy.
Can I renew my insurance policy if I do not have the documents at the time of renewal?
Yes, you can renew the Digit bike insurance policy even if you don’t have the documents at the time of renewal. You just need to give the registration number of the bike to renew your policy.