Digit Bike Insurance Renewal
- No Inspection Needed
- Immediate Policy Issurance
Calculate Your Bike Insurance Premium Online
Select your Two wheeler brand
Which city is your Two wheeler registered in?
When did you buy your Two wheeler?
Digit Bike Insurance Renewal
Digit General Insurance has been shielding the policyholders from the unfortunate events of life successfully through its well-designed bike insurance policies. It has gained the trust of the policyholders by protecting them against the financial and the legal liabilities towards the third party. However, this great policy comes with an expiry date. To enjoy the post-expiry benefits, you need to renew the policy.
Digit General Insurance has enhanced the experience of the policyholders by making the procedure digitalized. They assist the policyholders through their customer care services. However, one can opt for the offline process to renew the policy.
Digit Bike Insurance Policy Renewal - Online Process
Digit General Insurance has simplified the renewal process by digitalizing the process. The bike insurance renewal can be done in just some simple steps:
Step 1: Visit the website to renew your policy
To renew your Digit two-wheeler insurance policy you must visit the official website of Digit General Insurance and click on the ‘Renewal’ tab. Enter your phone number to login or you can also login using your registration/policy number and last 5 digits engine/chassis number. If you login using your phone number, you must enter the OTP and click on ‘Continue’
Step 2: Fill in the policy details
Once you have successfully logged into the website you can view the policy details and confirm the details in required places and recheck. Then you may proceed to make the payment for renewal.
Step 3: Make the payment for the renewal
After you have provided correct information for the policy renewal you make the renewal payments via Netbanking, Credit/Debit cards, UPI, NEFT, E-wallets etc.
Digit Bike Insurance Policy Renewal - Offline Process
You can also choose to renew your Digit two-wheeler insurance policy in the offline method. You can renew the policy by two methods which are by visiting the branch office or by contacting their helpline number. You can visit the nearest Digit General Insurance branch office to renew your two-wheeler insurance policy. However at the branch office the renewal payment can be made in cash,cheques or bank drafts. In case you don’t wish to visit the branch office to renew your two-wheeler insurance policy you can contact the toll-free helpline number of Digit General Insurance. Toll-free helpline number of Digit General Insurance Company is 1800-258-5956.
Digit Bike Insurance Renewal Benefits
Below mentioned are the benefits of renewing your Digit two-wheeler insurance policy on time:
1. Continued No Claim Bonus: No Claim Bonus is also known as NCB that accumulates over the years in case the policyholder never makes a claim for a two-wheeler insurance policy till the date of renewal. This accumulated bonus actually helps the policyholder to get a discount at the time of policy renewal. If you do not renew your policy on time you may lose the NCB.
2. Reduces the Chances of Paying a Penalty: As per the revised Motor Vehicles Act any two-wheeler owner/driver caught without a valid insurance policy shall be liable for a penalty which also affects the claim settlement process. Renewing your two-wheeler insurance policy will ensure you have legal assistance in such circumstances.
3. Bear the Financial Shock: The purpose of purchasing a two-wheeler insurance policy is to protect yourself from unforeseen expenses that may arise out of minor/major accidents. Not renewing your two-wheeler insurance policy on time could result in losses that may occur during any mishaps.
Explore Digit Bike Insurance
Must Read Articles before buying Digit Bike Insurance
- Want to check two-wheeler insurance policy status online? Here are the ways you can check your two wheeler insurance policy status quickly. Know more.
- Third party bike insurance policy is the most basic insurance cover for bikes. Let's explore it in detail.
- Read this article to know about benefits of purchasing a long-term digit bike insurance plan.
- Read this article to understand how you can easily renew your Bike insurance with Go Digit General Insurance and claim it online.
- When getting your bike or two wheeler insured, there are many factors to consider that will impact the premium that you would be required to pay.
Digit Bike Insurance User Reviews
- Most Helpful
- Zero Depreciation
- Third Party
- Own Damage
- Cashless Garages
- Policy Download
- Customer Care
- Add On
33 Digit Cashless Garages in India
Digit Bike Insurance Renewal FAQs
How do I get the documents of the policy if I opt for the offline process?
In case you opt for the offline process to renew the Digit bike insurance policy, the documents will be sent to you via courier at the address given in your details within a few days.
Can I transfer the No Claim Bonus from my old insurer to the Digit General Insurance at the time of the renewal?
Yes, you can transfer your No Claim Bonus from your old insurer to Digit General Insurance to avail the benefits provided no claim was made in the policy tenure.
What are the factors that influence the premium quote of the renewed Digit bike insurance policy?
The following factors are considered at the time of renewal of the Digit bike insurance policy:
- Age and condition of the bike at the time of renewal.
- Availability of No-Claim Bonus.
- Number of add-on covers opted along with the insurance plan.
- Desired tenure of the policyholder.
Can I opt for any consumable cover at the time of the renewal of the policy?
Yes, you can opt for consumable cover along with your policy at the time of the renewal of the Digit bike insurance policy. However, the charges for the cover will be added to the premium of the policy.
Can I renew my insurance policy if I do not have the documents at the time of renewal?
Yes, you can renew the Digit bike insurance policy even if you don’t have the documents at the time of renewal. You just need to give the registration number of the bike to renew your policy.
Why to buy from InsuranceDekho?
- Instant policy# within 5 mins
- More than 50 lakhs happy customers
- Claim Support available all 7 days of the week
Bike Insurance News
Check out our list of top models, including prices, features...27 October 2023
Know the key differences between spoke wheels and alloy whee...27 October 2023
Know the RTO rules, guidelines, benefits and highlights for ...27 October 2023
Explore the cheapest and most affordable third-party two-whe...25 October 2023
Looking for the best low maintenance bikes in India in 2023?...25 October 2023