Digit Two-Wheeler Add-Ons
|Claim Settlement Ratio||80.47% in FY20|
|Emergency Assistance||Available 24/7|
|Number of Customers||90 lakh+|
|Claim Process||Digitally Enabled|
Digit Bike Insurance Add-On Covers
The add-on covers increases the bike insurance policy coverage with which policyholders can protect their vehicles in a better manner. It is easy to get these add-ons and simply by paying an additional premium amount you can enhance the coverage of your bike insurance policy. Go Digit General Insurance offers a range of add-on covers at affordable rates that you can opt for while buying the bike insurance or renewing it.
- Save upto 75%*Lowest Bike Premiums
- 11.5 Lakh+Happy Customers
- Claim Support7 days a week
*TP price for less than 75cc two-wheeler. All savings/offers are provided by the Insurers which are subject to modification. Terms and conditions apply
Digit - 7 Important Add-On Covers For Your Bike Insurance Policy
The bike insurance add-on covers can be bought only with standalone own-damage insurance covers and comprehensive bike insurance covers. Following are the add-on covers that you can avail with Go Digit bike insurance plans:
1. Zero Depreciation Cover – While computing the claim amount under a bike insurance plan, a depreciation is charged based on the age of the vehicle. But, with the inclusion of this zero depreciation add-on cover in the bike insurance cover, no deduction is to be considered for calculation of the claim amount, which will make you get the claim amount without making any default depreciation deductions on the original value of the bike.
2. Return to Invoice Cover – In case your bike meets with a serious accident and suffers total loss or gets damaged beyond repair or it gets stolen, this add-on cover can help you get the complete amount of your bike. Under the standard bike insurance plans, you get the claim amount after the deduction of depreciation in addition to road tax and registration fees, which you had paid to purchase the bike. But, the return to invoice cover lets you receive the invoice value of your bike.
3. Breakdown Assistance Cover – When it comes to vehicles, it can breakdown anytime and anywhere. In such situations, breakdown assistance add-on cover comes into play and it can help you a lot. By adding this add-on cover in your bike insurance plan you can get the assistance for flat battery, flat tyre, spare keys, towing facility, fuel assistance, taxi and accommodation benefits, minor repairs, medical assistance and so on. This benefits under this add-on cover can be availed for a maximum of 4 times during each year except for fuel assistance and taxi and accommodation benefits for which the aggregate utilization limit is 2 times during each year.
4. Consumable Cover – This add-on cover compensates you towards the replacement/replenishing costs of the consumables with new ones, in the event of a partial loss to your bike and/or its accessories. The consumable add-on cover offers you the compensation for the expenses for all your bike’s nitty gritties which include nuts and bolts, engine oil, grease, screws, gearbox oil, fuel filter, bearings, washers, and so on.
5. Engine and Gear-Box Protection Cover – With this Engine and Gear-Box Protection Cover, the coverage of your bike insurance policy gets extended to cover the consequential damage incurred by the internal child parts of the engine or gear-box, or transmission assembly arising out of water ingression, leakage of lubricating oil or coolant, or damage to engine or gear-box. This add-on cover can be utilised for a maximum of one claim during each year.
6. Tyre Protection Cover - Under this add-on cover, the insurance provider will reimburse you the cost of replacing the damaged tyre(s) with a new equivalent or near equivalent tyre(s), if the tyres get damaged due to an accident. It also compensates the labour charges toward removing & refitting of the tyre and costs incurred towards wheel balancing, in case of accidental loss or damages sustained due to bulge in tyre, bursting of tyre, cut or damage to the tyre. This cover can be availed only for a maximum of two tyres of your insured bike during each year.
7. Daily Conveyance Benefit – The daily conveyance benefit will offer you compensation for your transportation expenses incurred during the repair period which creates the unavailability of your two-wheeler. The benefit is offered either by paying a fixed allowance per day or by providing discount coupons from well-known cab operators for an amount equal to the per day fixed allowance. This add-on cover can be availed for a maximum of two claims each year. If your vehicle gets stolen, then this benefit shall be payable till the date of recovery of your two-wheeler, based on the maximum number of days chosen by you.
Calculate Your Bike Insurance
Explore Digit Bike Insurance
Must Read Articles before buying Digit Bike Insurance
Benefits of Purchasing Long-Term Digit Bike Insurance PlanRead this article to know about benefits of purchasing a long-term digit bike insurance plan.
Digit Two-Wheeler Insurance: Claim And Renewal ProcessRead this article to understand how you can easily renew your Bike insurance with Go Digit General Insurance and claim it online.
Declaration Value of Your Two Wheeler ExplainedWhen getting your bike or two wheeler insured, there are many factors to consider that will impact the premium that you would be required to pay.
Benefits of Getting Your Bike Insured For Winter Road TripThe winter season can take a toll on your bike and your driving. How to make your winter road trip safe? Read along.
How to Check Two Wheeler Insurance Policy Status Online?Want to check two-wheeler insurance policy status online? Here are the ways you can check your two wheeler insurance policy status quickly. Know more.
Digit Bike Insurance User Reviews
- Most Helpful
- Cashless Garages
- Add On
Easy claim application
When I met with an accident was not quite sure about the claim process. I had taken the Digit Bike Insurance...Read More
Low Premium Insurance Plan
Thank you InsuranceDekho for suggesting me a Digit Bike Insurance Policy plan for my KTM 125 Duke. I am happ...Read More
The InsuranceDekho website has a chat box feature on their site which is a useful feature. I used it while b...Read More
Availability of good bike insu...
I was advised to visit the InsuranceDekho website to get bike insurance done for my BMW G320R because they o...Read More
Accessible chat box feature
One of the best features of the InsuranceDekho website is its chat box feature. While going through the plan...Read More
Good online platform
Very good online platform to buy insurance of two wheeler with lower price rate and maximum covers like Driver...
Detailed product description
On InsuranceDekho’s website, I found an updated and informative product description about the Digit bike ins...Read More
Easy to understand
The policies on the InsuranceDekho website have detailed information about the insurance companies and at th...Read More
Customer care service
While buying the Digit bike insurance plan for my Aprilia storm 125 from the InsuranceDekho website I faced...Read More
Good experience and good navigation to the quote as well as payment proceeding. Easy to understand each and ev...
33 Digit Cashless Garages in India
Insurance Products by Digit General Insurance
Digit Bike Insurance Add-On Cover FAQs
What type of add-on covers are provided by Digit bike insurance plans
Digit bike insurance plans are available with different add-on covers which comprise zero depreciation cover, return to invoice cover, breakdown assistance cover, consumable cover, engine and gearbox protection cover, tyre protection cover, and daily conveyance benefit.
When can I opt for the add-on covers to include in my bike insurance policy?
You can buy an add-on cover either during the time of purchase or renewal of your bike insurance plan.
Is it compulsory to purchase the add-on covers for the bike insurance plan?
No, it is not mandatory to buy an add-on cover and to include it in your bike insurance plan. It is designed to increase the coverage of your policy, therefore, if you feel that your insurance plan’s coverage is less, then only you should opt for it.
Do I need to pay more to add an add-on cover in my insurance plan?
Yes, you will have to pay for an additional premium cost to buy and avail an add-on insurance cover.
Is there any limit to include add-on covers in the bike insurance policy?
No, there is no limit ascertained to include add-on covers in the bike insurance plan and you can opt for as many add-on covers as you wish.
Why to buy from InsuranceDekho?
- Instant policy# within 5 mins
- More than 45 lac happy customers
- Claim Support available all 7 days of the week
Digit Bike Insurance Contact Details
InsuranceDekho7551196989Mon to Sun 10 AM to 7 PM
Digit Contact Details1800-103-444824/7 Toll-Free
Bike Insurance News
- Traffic Rules to Follow in Bangalore
Find out about the traffic rules and fines in Bangalore.22 March 2023
- All You Need To Know About Off-Road Biking
Find out the meaning and factors that you should keep in min...13 March 2023
- Things to Remember When Riding a Bike For the Firs...
Read on to understand all about the bike riding tips for beg...10 March 2023
- Helmet Laws In India: All You Need To Know
Know about the helmet laws in India. There are certain rules...09 March 2023
- Best scooters Under 150cc in India
Discover the best scooters under 150cc in India. Many compan...01 March 2023