Digit Bike Insurance Add on Covers
The add-on covers increases the bike insurance policy coverage with which policyholders can protect their vehicles in a better manner. It is easy to get these add-ons and simply by paying an additional premium amount you can enhance the coverage of your bike insurance policy. Go Digit General Insurance offers a range of add-on covers at affordable rates that you can opt for while buying the bike insurance or renewing it.
Digit - 7 Important Add-On Covers For Your Bike Insurance Policy
The bike insurance add-on covers can be bought only with standalone own-damage insurance covers and comprehensive bike insurance covers. Following are the add-on covers that you can avail with Go Digit bike insurance plans:
1. Zero Depreciation Cover – While computing the claim amount under a bike insurance plan, a depreciation is charged based on the age of the vehicle. But, with the inclusion of this zero depreciation add-on cover in the bike insurance cover, no deduction is to be considered for calculation of the claim amount, which will make you get the claim amount without making any default depreciation deductions on the original value of the bike.
2. Return to Invoice Cover – In case your bike meets with a serious accident and suffers total loss or gets damaged beyond repair or it gets stolen, this add-on cover can help you get the complete amount of your bike. Under the standard bike insurance plans, you get the claim amount after the deduction of depreciation in addition to road tax and registration fees, which you had paid to purchase the bike. But, the return to invoice cover lets you receive the invoice value of your bike.
3. Breakdown Assistance Cover – When it comes to vehicles, it can breakdown anytime and anywhere. In such situations, breakdown assistance add-on cover comes into play and it can help you a lot. By adding this add-on cover in your bike insurance plan you can get the assistance for flat battery, flat tyre, spare keys, towing facility, fuel assistance, taxi and accommodation benefits, minor repairs, medical assistance and so on. This benefits under this add-on cover can be availed for a maximum of 4 times during each year except for fuel assistance and taxi and accommodation benefits for which the aggregate utilization limit is 2 times during each year.
4. Consumable Cover – This add-on cover compensates you towards the replacement/replenishing costs of the consumables with new ones, in the event of a partial loss to your bike and/or its accessories. The consumable add-on cover offers you the compensation for the expenses for all your bike’s nitty gritties which include nuts and bolts, engine oil, grease, screws, gearbox oil, fuel filter, bearings, washers, and so on.
5. Engine and Gear-Box Protection Cover – With this Engine and Gear-Box Protection Cover, the coverage of your bike insurance policy gets extended to cover the consequential damage incurred by the internal child parts of the engine or gear-box, or transmission assembly arising out of water ingression, leakage of lubricating oil or coolant, or damage to engine or gear-box. This add-on cover can be utilised for a maximum of one claim during each year.
6. Tyre Protection Cover - Under this add-on cover, the insurance provider will reimburse you the cost of replacing the damaged tyre(s) with a new equivalent or near equivalent tyre(s), if the tyres get damaged due to an accident. It also compensates the labour charges toward removing & refitting of the tyre and costs incurred towards wheel balancing, in case of accidental loss or damages sustained due to bulge in tyre, bursting of tyre, cut or damage to the tyre. This cover can be availed only for a maximum of two tyres of your insured bike during each year.
7. Daily Conveyance Benefit – The daily conveyance benefit will offer you compensation for your transportation expenses incurred during the repair period which creates the unavailability of your two-wheeler. The benefit is offered either by paying a fixed allowance per day or by providing discount coupons from well-known cab operators for an amount equal to the per day fixed allowance. This add-on cover can be availed for a maximum of two claims each year. If your vehicle gets stolen, then this benefit shall be payable till the date of recovery of your two-wheeler, based on the maximum number of days chosen by you.
Explore Digit Bike Insurance
- Read More
- Read More
- Read More
Digit Bike Insurance User Reviews
- Most Helpful
33 Digit Cashless Garages in India
Why Choose Bike Insurance from InsuranceDekho?
- Instant policy# within 5 mins
- More than 11.5 Lac happy customers
- Claim Support available all 7 days of the week
Latest Bike Insurance News
- Advantage of Add-on Covers in Two-wheeler Insuranc...
Learn advantage of add-on covers in two-wheeler insurance po...21 September 2020
- Insurance For Second Hand Two Wheeler Explained
Why get a second-hand bike insured? What is a Second-hand Bi...18 September 2020
- Benefits of Timely Two Wheeler Insurance Renewal
Learn benefits of timely online two wheeler insurance renewa...17 September 2020
- Two Wheeler Insurance Claim Rejection Reasons
Learn 7 reasons for rejection of two-wheeler insurance claim...15 September 2020
- How to Change Two Wheeler Insurance
If you want to change your insurer in the middle of your pol...14 September 2020
- Everything About Bike Insurance Types, Benefits an...
What are the types of two-wheeler insurance in India? Why is...11 September 2020