Acko Third Party Bike Insurance
Acko General Insurance provides insurance coverage for financial and legal responsibilities of the third party in case of any unfortunate event on roads with its third party insurance plan for bikes. The Acko Third Party Bike Insurance Plan helps policyholders to fulfill the mandatory requirement of the Indian Motor Tariff which makes it mandatory for every bike owner to have at least third party bike insurance.
Acko has set up a user-friendly website that helps the policyholder to know about the third party insurance policy and make a purchase without any hassle. Acko third party bike insurance provides the basic coverage to protect the policyholder from the financial loss due to third party injury or damage.
Acko Third Party Bike Insurance vs Comprehensive Bike Insurance
Third Party bike
It takes care of the financial and legal liabilities of the third party only.
It provides coverage for the third party as well as own damages of the insured’s bike.
Nature of Requirement
It is a mandatory requirement as per the Indian Motor Tariff.
Its purchase depends on the preference of the purchaser.
Third Party insurance does not provide any options for add-ons.
A wide range of add-on covers are available along with comprehensive insurance policy.
The third party insurance is most cost-effective due to its limited coverage.
The comprehensive policy is relatively costlier due to its extensive coverage.
What All is Covered Under Acko Third Party Bike Insurance Policy?
Acko Third Party bike insurance provides coverage for the following.
- Financial Liabilities of third party property damage: Acko ensures the coverage of any damage caused up to Rs. 1 lakh to the third party due to the insured’s bike. It provides financial support to the policyholder in case of an accident.
- Bodily Injuries/ loss of life of third party: The insurer provides compensation for the bodily injury, disability or death of the third party incurred due to the insured’s bike. The compensation amount is however decided in a court of law.
Acko Bike Insurance User Reviews
Acko Third Party Bike Insurance FAQs
If my bike is damaged in a riot, do I get coverage under Acko third party bike insurance?
No, Acko third party bike insurance does not cover the damage of insured’s bike under any circumstances even in riots.
What are the advantages of purchasing Acko third party bike insurance?
The advantages of purchasing Acko third party bike insurance are as follows.
- Hassle-free claim process
- Helpful customer assistance team
- The option of online purchase
- No paperwork involved
What coverage do I get for bodily injury of the third party?
The insurer provides whole or partial compensation for bodily injury of the third party incurred due to the insured’s bike.
How can I purchase Acko third party bike insurance?
You can purchase Acko third party bike insurance in the following ways.
- From the official website
- By calling their toll-free number 1800 266 2256
- By visiting its nearest branch
- By mailing at firstname.lastname@example.org
Where do I get more information about Acko third party bike insurance?
You can get more information about Acko third party bike insurance from their well-organized official website and by calling them on their toll-free number 1800 266 2256.