Kotak Third Party Bike Insurance
Kotak General Insurance has been successfully providing protection to thousands of people against unforeseen incidents of life. Kotak third party bike insurance policy helps you in fulfilling the mandatory requirements of the law and keeps you protected against third party liabilities as well. With the Kotak third party bike insurance, the policyholders can avoid the expense of any damage to the third party caused by the insured’s bike.
With the online portal, Kotak General Insurance has tried to enhance the experience of its policyholders. It has set up an active help desk service to provide assistance to its policyholders. Kotak third party bike insurance covers the legal and financial liabilities towards the third party.
Kotak Third Party Bike Insurance vs Comprehensive Bike Insurance
Third Party bike
The third party bike insurance policy provides coverage for financial and legal responsibilities towards the third party only.
The comprehensive bike insurance policy provides coverage for third party liabilities as well as own damage incurred by the insured’s bike.
Nature of Requirement
It is a statutory requirement as per the Indian Motor Tariff Act.
It is optional and depends on personal preferences.
It does not provide any add-on option for the policyholders.
Policyholders can stretch the coverage of this policy by opting for various add-ons.
The limited coverage provided by this policy makes the premiums relatively lower.
The premium of this policy is relatively higher due to the extensive coverage it provides.
What All is Covered Under Kotak Third Party Bike Insurance Policy?
The Kotak third party bike insurance policy provides coverage for the following.
- Financial liabilities of third party property damage: Any property damage caused to the third party in any mishap involving the insured’s bike gets covered under the third party bike insurance policy. The insurer provides coverage for third party property damage up to Rs. 1 Lakh.
- Bodily injuries/loss of life of the third party: The insurer compensates bodily injuries, disability or loss of life of the third party caused due to the insured’s bike. The compensation amount is decided as per a court of law.
Kotak Bike Insurance User Reviews
- Most Helpful
Kotak Third Party Bike Insurance FAQs
What documents are required for buying the Kotak third party insurance policy?
The following documents are required for buying the Kotak third party insurance policy.
- Photo ID proof and address proof (Aadhar card, Voter Id, PAN Card or Passport)
- Copy of valid driving license
- Registration number of bike
- RC certificate
How can I purchase the Kotak third party bike insurance policy?
You can purchase the Kotak third party bike insurance in the following ways.
- Visit the branch
- Go to the official website
- Dial toll-free number 1800 266 4545
- Download the Kotak General Insurance app
How can I contact the insurer for any queries about my policy?
You can dial the toll-free number 1800 266 4545 for any queries or you can email them your queries. Their mail id is firstname.lastname@example.org.
What should I do if I lose my policy documents?
If you lose your Kotak third party insurance policy documents, register an F.I.R at the nearest police station. Next, submit a written request along with the copy of the F.I.R to the insurer. The insurer will provide you with a duplicate copy after verifying the documents.
How can I get the quote for Kotak third party bike insurance policy?
You can easily get the quote for Kotak third party bike insurance on the official website. You have to click on the “Get a quote” option on the website and fill up the information about your bike.
Why Choose Bike Insurance from InsuranceDekho?
- Instant policy# within 5 mins
- More than 11.5 Lac happy customers
- Claim Support available all 7 days of the week
Latest Bike Insurance News
- Insurance For Second Hand Two Wheeler Explained
Why get a second-hand bike insured? What is a Second-hand Bi...18 September 2020
- Benefits of Timely Two Wheeler Insurance Renewal
Learn benefits of timely online two wheeler insurance renewa...17 September 2020
- Two Wheeler Insurance Claim Rejection Reasons
Learn 7 reasons for rejection of two-wheeler insurance claim...15 September 2020
- How to Change Two Wheeler Insurance
If you want to change your insurer in the middle of your pol...14 September 2020
- Everything About Bike Insurance Types, Benefits an...
What are the types of two-wheeler insurance in India? Why is...11 September 2020
- Understand Theft Cover of Two-Wheeler Insurance Pl...
Understand Theft Cover of Two-Wheeler Insurance Plans10 September 2020