Kotak Third Party Bike Insurance
|Claim Settlement Ratio||82.81% in FY20|
|Emergency Assistance||Available 24/7|
|Policies Issued||18 lakh+|
|Claim Process||Digitally Enabled|
|Third Party Cover||Available|
Kotak Third Party Bike Insurance
Kotak General Insurance has been successfully providing protection to thousands of people against unforeseen incidents of life. Kotak third party bike insurance policy helps you in fulfilling the mandatory requirements of the law and keeps you protected against third party liabilities as well. With the Kotak third party bike insurance, the policyholders can avoid the expense of any damage to the third party caused by the insured’s bike.
With the online portal, Kotak General Insurance has tried to enhance the experience of its policyholders. It has set up an active help desk service to provide assistance to its policyholders. Kotak third party bike insurance covers the legal and financial liabilities towards the third party.
Kotak Third Party Bike Insurance vs Comprehensive Bike Insurance
Third Party Bike Insurance
Comprehensive Bike Insurance
Two-wheeler third party insurance provides limited coverage, this type of insurance policy provides coverage for the third party liabilities such as bodily injuries, disability, demise and property damage to the third party. A third-party insurance policy provides legal and financial assistance in case of any mishap.
A two-wheeler comprehensive insurance policy provides all round coverage for the two-wheeler. This type of insurance policy provides coverage for third party liabilities and damage to the insured vehicle that may arise due to an accident or any other mishap. This type of insurance policy is a blend of third party and own damage cover.
Nature of Requirement
You cannot avail any add-on covers under a third party insurance policy as this type of insurance policy provides basic coverage.
You can avail add-on covers under a comprehensive policy to enhance the existing coverage. Some add-ons that Kotak General Insurance offers are Depreciation Cover, Consumable Cover, Engine Protect, Return to Invoice and Garage Cash.
A third insurance policy is compulsory for a two-wheeler owner while driving the two-wheeler as per the Motor Vehicles Act.
A comprehensive insurance policy is not compulsory for a two-wheeler owner while driving the two-wheeler, but people often choose this type of policy as it provides holistic coverage.
A third party insurance policy is the basic type of two-wheeler insurance policy. Hence, it is an affordable insurance policy.
A comprehensive insurance policy provides dual benefits i.e. coverage for third party liabilities and own-damages to the two-wheeler.
- Save upto 75%*Lowest Bike Premiums
- 11.5 Lakh+Happy Customers
- Claim Support7 days a week
*TP price for less than 75cc two-wheeler. All savings/offers are provided by the Insurers which are subject to modification. Terms and conditions apply
What All Is Covered Under Kotak Third Party Bike Insurance Plan?
The Kotak third party bike insurance policy provides coverage for the following:
- Financial and Legal Liabilities of a Third Party: A third party insurance policy helps the policyholder by taking care of financial and legal assistance in case of property damage of the third party that may occur due to an accident or any other mishap involving the insured two-wheeler. Compensation shall be provided to the third party for the property damage caused in an accident involving the insured vehicle.
- Bodily Injuries of the Third Party: Third-party insurance policy provides coverage for any bodily injuries or disability caused by bodily injuries during an accident or any other mishap. Compensation shall be provided to the third party in case he/she suffers any bodily injuries/disability caused by the injury during an accident or any other mishap.
- The demise of the Third Party: This type of two-wheeler insurance policy provides financial and legal assistance to the policyholder in case of an unfortunate demise of the third party during an accident involving the insured vehicle.
What All Is Not Covered Under Kotak Third-Party Bike Insurance Plan?
The third-party insurance cover gives coverage only for a few situations. Here are some conditions that are not covered under the third party bike insurance policy:
- Damage to the insured two-wheeler caused during an accident or any other unforeseen event.
- Damage to the insured two-wheeler while driving the vehicle without a valid license.
- Damage caused to the insured two-wheeler while driving the vehicle under the influence of drugs, alcohol or other intoxicants.
Key Benefits of Purchasing Kotak Third-Party Bike Insurance
A third party insurance policy is compulsory for every individual who owns a two-wheeler while driving the vehicle in India, as this policy provides basic coverage and can be very useful in difficult times. Mention below are some benefits of purchasing a Kotak Third Party insurance policy:
1. Economic: A two-wheeler third party insurance policy is considered the simplest type of insurance cover for a two-wheeler. Since this type of two-wheeler insurance policy provides basic and limited coverage, these policies are quite affordable. Premiums for such two-wheeler insurance policies are pocket friendly.
2. Financial and Legal Security: The main objective of purchasing a third party insurance policy for your two-wheeler is to ensure financial and legal security in the times of crisis. This type of two-wheeler insurance policy provides protection against third party liabilities such as injuries, demise, disability and property damage of the third party that may occur during an accident or any other mishap.
3. Gives a Sense of Peace of Mind: A two-wheeler third party insurance gives a sense of peace of mind to the policyholder as this policy provides financial and legal assistance to the policyholder in case of any third party liabilities that may arise during an accident or any other mishap involving the insured two-wheeler. Since a third party insurance policy is mandatory according to the Motor Vehicles Act, you drive your two-wheeler legally.
Calculate Your Bike Insurance
Explore Kotak Bike Insurance
Must Read Articles before buying Kotak Bike Insurance
Why Should You Purchase Bike Insurance From Kotak General Company?Read this article to know about several advantages of applying for bike insurance with Kotak General Insurance.
How to make two-wheeler insurance claim at Kotak General Insurance?Read this article to know how to make a two-wheeler insurance claim at Kotak General Insurance.
Kotak Third-Party Bike Insurance Policy ExplainedRead this article to know about Kotak’s third-party bike insurance policy in detail.
Benefits of Buying A Long-Term Kotak Bike Insurance PolicyRead this article to take note of the benefits of purchasing a long-term bike insurance from Kotak Mahindra General Insurance.
Kotak Bike Insurance Policy Renewal Online ExplainedRead this article to understand how you can renew your bike insurance policy online with Kotak Mahindra General Insurance.
Kotak Bike Insurance User Reviews
- Most Helpful
- Cashless Garages
- Add On
Got very good Comprehensive in...
As I was looking for a 2-wheeler policy for my Suzuki Access, I came across the InsuranceDekho website and f...Read More
The valuable expert advice
I received some valuable expert advice on InsuranceDekho while I was looking for add-on covers to enhance th...Read More
IDV and its features
I was buying a Kotak Bike Insurance Policy for my Bajaj Motorbike from the InsuranceDekho Website and read a...Read More
7 days availability
The services provided by the InsuranceDekho website are available on all 7 days of the week. I recently boug...Read More
Perfect policy generator
I could get policy quotes as per my needs at InsuranceDekho. It was a really impressive and innovative featu...Read More
Option to choose from differen...
I just bought a Kotak bike insurance policy from InsuranceDekho for my Aprilia bike. The payment was complet...Read More
Online Reviews The InsuranceDekho website has some fantastic reviews from valued customers. It was one of the...Read More
The InsuranceDekho website has a variety of plans available which fits into one’s budget easily. I bought th...Read More
7 days availability
The services provided by the InsuranceDekho website are available on all 7 days of the week. I visited them ...Read More
List of leading insurance comp...
It is very easy to purchase a good bike insurance policy from insurancedekho. It contains detailed and elabo...Read More
Insurance Products by Kotak General Insurance
Kotak Third Party Bike Insurance FAQs
What documents are required for buying the Kotak third party insurance policy?
The following documents are required for buying the Kotak third party insurance policy:
- Photo ID proof and address proof (Aadhar card, Voter Id, PAN Card or Passport)
- Copy of valid driving license
- Registration number of bike
- RC certificate.
How can I purchase the Kotak third party bike insurance policy?
You can purchase the Kotak third party bike insurance in the following ways:
- Visit the branch
- Go to the official website
- Dial toll-free number 1800-266-4545
- Download the Kotak General Insurance app.
How can I contact the insurer for any queries about my policy?
You can dial the toll-free number 1800-266-4545 for any queries or you can email the company your queries. The mail id is firstname.lastname@example.org.
What should I do if I lose my policy documents?
If you lose your Kotak third party insurance policy documents, register an F.I.R at the nearest police station. Next, submit a written request along with the copy of the F.I.R to the insurer. The insurer will provide you with a duplicate copy after verifying the documents.
How can I get the quote for Kotak third party bike insurance policy?
You can easily get the quote for Kotak third party bike insurance on the official website. You have to click on the “Get a quote” option on the website and fill up the information about your bike.
Why to buy from InsuranceDekho?
- Instant policy# within 5 mins
- More than 45 lac happy customers
- Claim Support available all 7 days of the week
Kotak Bike Insurance Contact Details
InsuranceDekho7551196989Mon to Sun 10 AM to 7 PM
Kotak Contact Details1800-266-4545Toll-Free
Bike Insurance News
- Traffic Rules to Follow in Bangalore
Find out about the traffic rules and fines in Bangalore.22 March 2023
- All You Need To Know About Off-Road Biking
Find out the meaning and factors that you should keep in min...13 March 2023
- Things to Remember When Riding a Bike For the Firs...
Read on to understand all about the bike riding tips for beg...10 March 2023
- Helmet Laws In India: All You Need To Know
Know about the helmet laws in India. There are certain rules...09 March 2023
- Best scooters Under 150cc in India
Discover the best scooters under 150cc in India. Many compan...01 March 2023