Liberty Third Party Bike Insurance
Liberty General Insurance has been successfully shielding the public from the unforeseen events of life over time. It provides protection against the legal and financial liabilities to the third party. This also helps the policyholders to fulfil the statutory requirements as per the law.
Liberty General Insurance has tried to enhance the experience of the policyholders by digitalizing the process. Liberty third party bike insurance policy provides basic coverage at an affordable cost.
Liberty Third Party Bike Insurance vs Comprehensive Bike Insurance
Third Party bike
Third party bike insurance policy provides coverage for the financial and legal liabilities of the third party only.
Comprehensive bike insurance policy provides coverage for the third party as well as for own damages of the insured’s bike.
Nature of Requirement
Indian Motor Tariff Act has made this policy mandatory.
It depends on personal preferences and therefore, it is optional.
No add-ons are available with the third party insurance policy.
A variety of add-on covers can be opted along with a comprehensive insurance policy.
Its limited coverage makes the premium relatively lower.
The extensive coverage of the comprehensive policy makes the premium relatively higher.
What All is Covered Under Liberty Third Party Bike Insurance Policy?
The coverages provided by Liberty third party bike insurance policy are described below.
- Financial Liabilities of third party property damage: Any property damage of the third party caused by the insured’s bike is covered by the insurer. The insurer provides compensation for third party property damage up to Rs. 1 Lakh.
- Bodily Injuries/ loss of life of the third party: The insurer provides compensation for any bodily injury, disability or loss of life of the third party caused due to the insured’s bike. However, the amount of compensation is decided by the court of law.
Liberty Bike Insurance User Reviews
Liberty Third Party Bike Insurance FAQs
Why do I need Liberty third party bike insurance?
The reasons to get the Liberty third party bike insurance policy are as follows.
- It is mandatory as per the Indian Motor Tariff.
- This policy saves you from the financial and legal liabilities towards the third party in case of an accident.
Can I stretch the coverage of Liberty third party bike insurance policy?
No, the coverage of the Liberty third party bike insurance policy can not be stretched as it does not offer any add-on.
What documents do I need to get the Liberty third party bike insurance policy?
The necessary documents required to get the Liberty third party bike insurance policy are listed below.
- Personal details of the policyholder such as name, contact number etc.
- Address Proof (Aadhar card, Voter Id, PAN Card or Passport)
- Photo ID proof
- Certificate of Registration of the bike
- Existing policy number (If any)
- Copy of valid driving license.
Do I get any compensation for the damage of my bike in case of an accident?
No, the third party bike insurance does not cover the damage of the insured’s bike under any circumstances even in case of an accident.
How can I pay the premium of the Liberty third party bike insurance?
The payment for the premium of the Liberty third party bike insurance policy can be done in the following ways.
- Visit the nearest branch
- Go to the official website of Liberty General Insurance
- Contact the support team of Liberty General Insurance by dialling the toll-free helpline number 1800 266 5844.