United India Third Party Bike Insurance
United India General Insurance has become trustworthy to thousands of policyholders by providing assistance during the unexpected events of life. The third party bike insurance policy provided by United India General Insurance helps the policyholder to attain the mandatory requirement of the law. The policy covers the financial and legal liabilities of the insured’s bike to the third party as well.
United India General Insurance has tried to make things easier for the policyholders by digitalizing its procedures. Their active help desk ensures round the clock assistance to the policyholders. The policyholders can avail the basic coverage with this policy at an affordable premium.
United India Third Party Bike Insurance vs Comprehensive Bike Insurance Policy
Third Party bike
The third party bike insurance policy provides coverage for third party liabilities only.
The comprehensive bike insurance policy provides coverage for both third party liabilities and own damage incurred by the insured’s bike.
Nature of Requirement
According to the Indian Motor Tariff Act, third party bike insurance is a compulsory requirement.
Comprehensive bike insurance policy is optional and depends on the preference of the policyholders.
Policyholders cannot stretch the coverage of this policy by opting for add-ons.
This policy allows the policyholders to stretch the covers through a variety of add-ons
The policy has a relatively lower premium as it provides the basic coverage.
The premium of this policy is comparatively higher as it provides extensive coverage.
What All is Covered Under United India Third Party Bike Insurance Policy?
The following aspects are covered under the United India third party bike insurance policy.
- Financial liabilities of third party property damage: This policy takes care of any property damage of the third party caused in any mishap involving the insured’s bike. The insurer provides compensation for third party property damage up to Rs. 1 Lakh.
- Bodily injuries/loss of life of the third party: The insurer compensates for any bodily injuries, disability or loss of life of the third party caused by the insured’s bike. The compensation amount is decided as per the court of law.
United India Bike Insurance User Reviews
United India Third Party Bike Insurance FAQs
What should I do if I misplace the policy documents?
If you misplace the documents of United India third party bike insurance policy, inform the insurer immediately and they will provide a duplicate copy of the policy documents. However, the insurer may charge a small amount for the new copy.
How can I get the purchase form of United India third party bike insurance policy?
You can get the purchase form of United India third party bike insurance policy on their website and also by visiting any of their branches. To get the form online, follow the below-mentioned steps:
- Go to the website of United India General Insurance
- Click on the “Motor Insurance Option”
- Select the option “Get Quote & Buy” and it will show you the form
Will this policy provide any coverage for the insured’s bike?
No, the United India third party bike insurance policy will not provide any coverage for the insured’s bike. It only covers third party liabilities.
How can I find the nearest branch of United India General Insurance?
You can find the nearest branch of United India General Insurance in these following steps:
- Go the official website of United India General Insurance
- Click on the “Contact Us” option
- A new tab named “office Locator” will open
- Locate your nearest branch on the tab
How can one locate the nearest cashless garage in case of any emergency?
In case of any emergency you can:
- Go on the official website
- Type “cashless garage” in the search bar