Why Is It Vital To Use A Bike Insurance Premium Calculator Online
Published On Aug 27, 2020 5:30 AM By Sakshi
Two Wheeler Insurance Premium Calculator: How To Find A Cheap Bike Insurance Quotes
Two-wheeler insurance premium calculator is an online tool that helps you generate the right insurance premium for your two-wheeler. The tool helps you get an estimate of the premium for which you need to simply enter your two-wheeler’s details such as its make, model, variant, fuel type, date of registration, and city of registration. You can further extend the policy coverage by adding additional benefits like NCB, roadside assistance, and so on. Which means, you can customize your two-wheeler insurance policy as per your requirements and budget.
Additionally, a two-wheeler insurance premium calculator can be used to check and compare several insurance quotes from multiple insurers within a few minutes online. In short, a two-wheeler insurance premium calculator gives you the advantage of knowing insurance premium amount, add-ons and other policy features in advance so that you can make the best buying decision.
Benefits of Two-Wheeler Insurance Premium Calculator
Two-wheeler insurance premium calculator automates the entire process of mathematical calculation thereby saving your time, money, as well as efforts. Here are the benefits that InsuranceDekho’s two-wheeler insurance premium calculator can benefit you:
- It is a non-biased tool that delivers accurate results going by the algorithm. It negates all influences arising due to agents, bank, and leaves no scope of human error. The results are completely based on the information you enter.
- You are not required to pay any commission as an extra fee as the tool already calculates the amount.
- Using the tool is a paperless process as it is integrated online.
- There are no charges applicable to use the tool.
- The tool helps you to compare the premiums of different two-wheeler insurance policies so that you can select the best option.
- It helps you understand the factors that affect the insurance premium of a selected two-wheeler insurance premium.
- The tool protects you from frauds. As there is no influence, it saves you from being tricked into paying extra.
How to Use Two-Wheeler Insurance Premium Calculator Online
InsuranceDekho’s two-wheeler insurance premium calculator is easy to use. All you need to do is follow a few steps given below:
Select the Make, Model, Variant, and Fuel Type of your bike.
Select the City of your bike’s registration and the year of purchase.
Answer the simple question ‘Have you made a claim in the previous year?’ by selecting yes or no.
Click the ‘Calculate’ button. You will find the right IDV and premium for your bike insurance plan.
You can use InsuranceDekho’s two-wheeler insurance premium calculator to calculate premium for third-party two-wheeler insurance policies, standalone own-damage two-wheeler insurance policies, and comprehensive two-wheeler insurance policies, for old two-wheelers as well as new two-wheelers. But for that, you must not forget to learn about various components that affect two-wheeler insurance policy such as IDV, add-on covers, deductibles, No Claim Bonus (NCB), etc. To gain better knowledge of factors affecting two-wheeler insurance premium, you can get in touch with the knowledgeable customer care executives of InsuranceDekho. Because at the end, it is your dear two-wheeler and you should make an informed decision to keep it safe.
We think you'll like:
Safe Driving Tips For Long Distance Riding on a Two-Wheeler
Disclaimer: This article is issued in the general public interest and meant for general information purposes only. Readers are advised not to rely on the contents of the article as conclusive in nature and should research further or consult an expert in this regard.