Magma HDI Third Party Bike Insurance
- No Inspection Needed
- Immediate Policy Issurance
Calculate Your Bike Insurance Premium Online
Select your Two wheeler brand
Which city is your Two wheeler registered in?
When did you buy your Two wheeler?
Magma HDI Third Party Bike Insurance
Magma HDI General Insurance has been shielding the public from the unfortunate events of life successfully. Magma HDI third party bike insurance policy protects the policyholders from the financial and legal liabilities towards the third party.
Magma HDI General Insurance has tried to enhance the experience of the policyholders by digitalizing the procedure. Its active support team provides round the clock assistance to the policyholders. Magma HDI third party bike insurance policy offers the basic coverage at an affordable cost.
Magma HDI Third Party Bike Insurance vs Comprehensive Bike Insurance
Third Party Bike Insurance
Comprehensive Bike Insurance
The third party bike insurance policy provides coverage for the financial and legal obligations towards the third party only.
The comprehensive bike insurance policy provides coverage for the third party liabilities and for the own damage of the insured’s bike as well.
Nature of Requirement
This is mandatory as per the Indian Motor Tariff Act.
Its purchase depends on the preference of the policyholders.
No add-on cover is provided along with the third party bike insurance policy.
The comprehensive bike insurance policy provides a variety of add-on covers to the policyholders.
The premium of third party insurance policy is relatively lower due to its limited coverage.
The comprehensive policy is relatively expensive due to its wide coverage.
What All Is Covered Under Magma HDI Third Party Bike Insurance Policy?
Magma HDI third party bike insurance policy provides coverage for the following:
- Financial Liabilities of third party property damage: The insurer covers the financial liabilities towards the third party property damages caused by the insured’s bike. The insurer provides compensation of up to Rs. 1 Lakh for third party property damage.
- Bodily Injuries/ loss of life of the third party: The insurer provides compensation for the bodily injury, disability or loss of life of the third party caused due to the insured’s bike. However, the compensation amount is decided by the court of law.
What All Is Not Covered Under the Magma HDI Third Party Bike Insurance Plan?
The following are the elements which are not covered under the third party bike insurance policy:
- No coverage for damages caused to the insured bike.
- Injuries sustained by policyholders will not be covered.
- Optional personal accident cover for policyholders is not available.
Explore Magma Bike Insurance
Must Read Articles before buying Magma Bike Insurance
- Read this article to know about the reasons to opt for Magma HDI two-wheeler insurance.
- Read this article to understand the different types of bike insurance policies offered at Magma HDI General Insurance and easy ways to claim your bike
- The followings are a few misconceptions about two-wheeler insurance, let’s have a look at them.
- Want to know the re-registration of a vehicle process in India? What are the documents required for re-registering a two-wheeler? Learn more.
- You must be wondering about what to do if you have lost your two-wheeler insurance documents? Here is a complete guide for you.
Magma HDI Bike Insurance User Reviews
- Third Party
- Most Helpful
- Zero Depreciation
- Own Damage
- Cashless Garages
- Policy Download
- Customer Care
- Add On
- Good service
Easy and lot of insurance options to choose as per our requirement Happy and satisfied Good experience and I a...
- Easy insurance solutions
Overall good experience. The process was easy to fill with no documents and no paper required. Payment gateway...
- Great Service
Great Service. Thanks to the executive of the InsuranceDekho portal for helping me buy an insurance policy exa...
Magma HDI Third Party Bike Insurance FAQ
Why is a third party bike insurance policy needed?
Magma HDI third party bike insurance policy is needed due to the following reasons:
- This provides coverage for third party liabilities.
- It is mandatory according to the Indian Motor Tariff Act.
How can I pay the premium of the Magma HDI third party bike insurance policy?
You can pay for the premium of the Magma HDI third party bike insurance policy by any of the following ways:
- Visit the nearest branch.
- Go to the official website of Magma HDI General Insurance and follow the steps they suggest.
- Contact the customer care of the Magma HDI General Insurance by dialling the toll-free number 1800-266-3202.
What are the documents required to apply for the Magma HDI third party bike insurance policy?
The necessary documents required to get the Magma HDI third party bike insurance policy are as follows:
- Photo ID proof, address proof (voter ID, Aadhaar card, PAN card or Passport)
- Photocopy of a valid driving license
- Registration number of the bike
- Registration certificate.
Can I stretch the coverage of the Magma HDI third party bike insurance policy?
No, you can not stretch the coverage of the Magma HDI third party bike insurance policy as it does not offer any add-on cover.
Does the Magma HDI third party bike insurance policy provide any coverage beyond the geographical area?
No, the Magma HDI third party bike insurance policy does not provide any coverage for any kind of mishaps occurred outside the pre-decided geographical area.
Why to buy from InsuranceDekho?
- Instant policy# within 5 mins
- More than 50 lakhs happy customers
- Claim Support available all 7 days of the week
Bike Insurance News
Check out our list of top models, including prices, features...27 October 2023
Know the key differences between spoke wheels and alloy whee...27 October 2023
Know the RTO rules, guidelines, benefits and highlights for ...27 October 2023
Explore the cheapest and most affordable third-party two-whe...25 October 2023
Looking for the best low maintenance bikes in India in 2023?...25 October 2023