National Third Party Bike Insurance
National General Insurance is one of the most trusted insurance companies in India. It has gained the trust of thousands of people over time by providing assistance against the uncertainties of life. The National third party bike insurance helps you to fulfil the statutory requirement of Indian Motor Tariff as well as relieves you from the burden of third party liabilities in case of an accident or any other mishap.
National General Insurance has set up a user-friendly website to enhance the experience of its policyholders and save their time. The National third party Bike insurance provides basic coverage to provide financial and legal assistance for the third party damage incurred due to the insured’s bike.
National Third Party Bike Insurance vs Comprehensive Bike Insurance
Third Party bike
It provides coverage for the financial and legal liabilities of the third party only.
It provides coverage for the third party as well as own damages of the insured’s bike.
Nature of Requirement
It is a mandatory requirement as per the Indian Motor Tariff.
It is optional and its purchase depends on the preference of the purchaser.
No add-ons are available with the third party insurance policy.
A variety of add-on covers can be opted along with comprehensive insurance policy.
The third party insurance is most cost-effective due to its limited coverage.
The premium of the comprehensive policy is relatively high due to its extensive coverage.
What All is Covered Under National Third Party Bike Insurance Policy?
National Third Party bike insurance provides coverage for the following.
- Financial Liabilities of third party property damage: The insurer takes care of the financial loss of the third party property damage incurred due to the insured’s bike. It provides coverage for third party damage up to Rs. 1 Lakh.
- Bodily Injuries/ loss of life of third party: The insurer provides compensation for the bodily injury, disability or loss of life of the third party caused due to the insured’s bike. The compensation amount is however decided by a court of law.
National Bike Insurance User Reviews
National Third Party Bike Insurance FAQs
If my bike is damaged in a nuclear attack, do I get coverage under National third party bike insurance?
No, National third party bike insurance does not cover the damage of the insured’s bike under any circumstances even in case of a nuclear attack.
What are the benefits of the National Third Party bike insurance?
You can avail of the following benefits under National third party bike insurance.
- Swift claim settlement
- Opportunity to transfer No Claim Bonus of the previous insurer
- User-friendly website facilitating the online purchase, claim and renewal of the policy
- Round-the-clock helpdesk service
What is the coverage provided if there is a loss of sight of the third party in case of an accident with the insured’s bike?
The insurer provides 100% of the assured amount as compensation in case of loss of eyesight of the third party caused due to an accident with the insured’s bike.
What are the documents required to purchase National third party bike insurance?
The following documents are required to purchase National third party bike insurance.
- Personal details of the policyholder such as name, contact number etc.
- Certificate of Registration of the bike
- Address Proof
- Existing policy number
How can I purchase National third party bike insurance?
You can purchase the National third party bike insurance in the following ways
- Through its official website
- By calling their toll-free number 1800 345 0330 or 1800 123 230230
- By visiting its nearest branch