- Save upto 75%*Lowest Bike Premiums
- 11.5 Lakh+Happy Customers
- Claim Support7 days a week
*TP price for less than 75cc two-wheeler. All savings/offers are provided by the Insurers which are subject to modification. Terms and conditions apply
Acko Zero Depreciation Cover
The value of bikes reduces over time due to normal wear and tear. Taking the reduction in value into account, the insurer deducts a depreciation charge from the entire claim amount at the time of claim settlement. The Zero Depreciation add-on prevents the insurer from charging any depreciation cost. The Acko comprehensive bike insurance policy offers Zero Depreciation to the policyholders for maximum coverage.
With the Zero Depreciation cover added to the comprehensive bike insurance policy, the policyholders can avoid the depreciation expense. The cover also provides for repairing and replacing the parts of the insured bike.
Benefits of Acko Zero Depreciation Add-On Cover
- Higher claim: With the Zero Depreciation add-on included in the comprehensive bike insurance policy, no depreciation charge gets deducted from the claim money. It allows the policyholders to enjoy the maximum claim amount without facing any loss.
- Helps saves money: By paying a little extra premium for the Zero Depreciation add-on, the policyholder can get the maximum overage. With this add-on, the insurer will bear the expense of repairing and replacing the depreciated parts of the insured bike.
Depreciation Rate Applicable on Bike With And Without Zero Depreciation Add-on
Age of Bike
Rate of Depreciation Without Zero Depreciation Cover
Rate of Depreciation With Zero Depreciation Cover
Under 6 months
6 months to 1 year
Above 10 years
Part of Bike
Rate of Depreciation Without Zero Depreciation
Rate of Depreciation With Zero Depreciation
Rubber/nylon/ plastic parts
Fibre glass parts
Factors Affecting Acko Zero Depreciation Cover
Policyholders enjoy multiple benefits with the Acko Zero Depreciation cover; however, the following conditions should be kept in mind:
- It is available for bikes with a maximum age of 2 years
- Policyholders can make only two claims in the entire policy tenure
- Repair and replacement due to common wear and tear does not get covered
- Cases of complete damage, mechanical and electrical breakdown are exclusions.
Calculate Your Bike Insurance
Must Read Articles before buying Acko Bike Insurance
- Purchasing bike insurance from Acko is simple. Go through this article to take a note of the things before purchasing bike insurance from Acko.
- Do you want to know actually what happens when a two-wheeler insurance policy lapses? A lapsed policy is invalid and can put you in trouble.
- Want to know scooty insurance claim process? Let’s start by learning about steps for filing a two-wheeler insurance claim process. Read more.
- Know About No Claims Bonus for Two Wheeler Insurance. Learn step by step process on how to claim NCB for bike insurance in India.
- Two-wheeler insurance premium calculator is an online tool that helps you generate the right insurance premium for your two-wheeler.
Acko Bike Insurance User Reviews
- Most Helpful
- Cashless Garages
- Add On
I have take my policy with in 5 mins and got a good deal.Within few minutes i got my insurance in my whatsapp ...
Awesome as hell
Awesome.....just pay quickly in case of any claim..the policy generation was quick and simple .....So i had no...
Acko Zero-Depreciation Add-on Cover FAQs
Who are best suitable for the Zero Depreciation cover?
Anyone can choose the Zero Depreciation cover to avoid the depreciation charge as well as the repair and replacement cost. However, the following are best suited for the Zero Depreciation cover:
- New bike owners
- New or inexperienced drivers
- Luxury bike owners
- Owners/drivers living in the accident-prone zone.
How much extra premium will I have to pay for adding the Zero Depreciation to my policy?
The insurer decides the premium of Zero Depreciation based on the model and condition of the bike. The premium varies from one bike to another. Generally, the premium for Acko Zero Depreciation cover is 15-20% higher than the comprehensive insurance policy.
How can I add the Zero Depreciation cover to my insurance policy?
You can add the Zero Depreciation cover to your policy by visiting the official website of Acko bike insurance or you can dial their toll-free number 1800-266-2256. You can also dial 1860-266-2256, which is chargeable. You can add the Zero Depreciation cover to your comprehensive bike insurance policy at the time of purchase, at the time of the renewal or in the middle of the tenure.
Does Zero Depreciation provide cover outside the city limit?
The Acko Zero Depreciation will only provide coverage inside the predetermined geographical zone. The insurer will not bear the expense of any damage incurred by the insured bike outside the area.
Will there be any depreciation charge for tyre replacement if I have the Zero Depreciation cover added to my insurance?
Repair or replacement of tyres does not get covered under the Acko Zero Depreciation cover. The depreciation charge for tyres with or without Zero Depreciation is 50%.
Why to buy from InsuranceDekho?
- Instant policy# within 5 mins
- More than 11.5 Lac happy customers
- Claim Support available all 7 days of the week
Bike Insurance News
- How Can I Check My Edelweiss Two-Wheeler Insurance...
Read this article to know how to check the Edelweiss two-whe...25 October 2021
- Benefits of Purchasing Long-Term Digit Bike Insura...
Read this article to know about benefits of purchasing a lon...25 October 2021
- How to Find Ideal Two-Wheeler Insurance for City R...
It is important to cover your two-wheeler with the right ins...24 October 2021
- Things To Consider Before Purchasing Bike Insuranc...
Read this article to take a note of the things that you shou...22 October 2021
- Why Is It Mandatory to Have Bike Insurance in Indi...
Read this article to know why it is mandatory to have bike i...22 October 2021
- Benefits of Multi-Year Two-Wheeler Insurance Cover...
Multi-year two-wheeler insurance is quite beneficial for the...18 September 2021
- Top Ways to Save Money on Bike Insurance Renewal
Read to know about some ways to save money on the renewal of...29 August 2021
- Everything About Personal Accident Cover in Bike I...
It offers financial aid to the policyholder against bodily i...17 September 2021
- How To Get Your Bike Insurance Policy Renewed Fast...
To drive a car without holding an insurance policy is a puni...10 September 2021
- Anti-Lock Braking System And Its Important Factors
This article will talk about the many aspects of the Anti-Lo...09 September 2021