SBI Third Party Bike Insurance
- No Inspection Needed
- Immediate Policy Issurance
Calculate Your Bike Insurance Premium Online
Select your Two wheeler brand
Which city is your Two wheeler registered in?
When did you buy your Two wheeler?
SBI Third Party Bike Insurance
SBI General Insurance has earned the trust of thousands of people over time by providing assistance during any uncertainties of life. With the third party bike insurance policy provided by the SBI General Insurance, policyholders can fulfil the mandatory requirement of the Indian Motor Tariff Act as well as stay protected against the third party liabilities. This policy covers all your legal and financial liabilities of the insured’s bike to the third party.
SBI General Insurance has tried to enhance the experience of the policyholders with its online portal and their active help desk service. The third party bike insurance policy covers the third party damage, loss or death caused due to any mishap involving the insured’s bike.
SBI Third Party Bike Insurance vs Comprehensive Bike Insurance
Third Party Bike Insurance
Comprehensive Bike Insurance
The policy provides coverage for financial and legal liabilities to the third party only.
This policy provides coverage for both third party and own damage incurred by the insured’s bike.
Nature of Requirement
As per the Indian Motor Tariff Act, it is a statutory requirement
This policy depends on personal preference and therefore, it is optional.
The third party bike insurance policy does not offer any add-on to the policyholders.
Policyholders can stretch the coverage of the comprehensive bike insurance policy by opting for various add-ons.
The premium of this policy is relatively low as it provides limited coverage.
The extensive coverage provided by this policy makes the premium comparatively higher.
What All Is Covered Under SBI Third Party Bike Insurance Policy?
The SBI third party bike insurance policy provides coverage for the following:
- Financial liabilities of third party property damage: The third party bike insurance policy bears the expense of any property damage of the third party caused by the insured’s bike. The insurer provides compensation for third party property damage up to Rs. 1 Lakh.
- Bodily injuries/loss of life of the third party: Any bodily injuries, disability or loss of life of the third party caused by the insured’s bike gets compensated by the third party bike insurance policy. The compensation amount is decided as per a court of law.
What All Is Not Covered Under SBI Third Party Bike Insurance Plan?
The third party insurance policy offers limited coverage for bike insurance and different points go uncovered. Here are some points which are not covered under the third party bike insurance plan:
- No optional personal accident cover is provided
- No coverage for damages incurred by the insured’s bike
- No compensation for injuries sustained by the policyholder.
Must Read Articles before buying Sbi Bike Insurance
SBI Bike Insurance User Reviews
- Third Party
- Most Helpful
- Zero Depreciation
- Own Damage
- Cashless Garages
- Policy Download
- Customer Care
- Add On
SBI Third Party Bike Insurance FAQs
Can I stretch the coverage of the third party bike insurance policy?
No, you cannot stretch the coverage of the third party bike insurance policy as it does not offer any add-on covers. It provides basic coverage. For extensive coverage, you can opt for the comprehensive bike insurance policy or club the third party insurance plan with a standalone own-damage bike insurance plan
How can I buy the SBI third party bike insurance policy?
You can buy the SBI third party bike insurance policy in the following ways:
- On the official website of SBI bike insurance
- By dialling the toll-free number 1800-102-1111
- By visiting the nearest branch.
Can I check the status of my SBI third party bike insurance policy online?
You can check your policy online very easily by logging onto the official website of SBI General Insurance. You have to get registered on the website to enjoy this benefit.
How can I pay the premium of the third party bike insurance policy?
You can pay the premium of your SBI third party bike insurance policy in these two following ways:
- Cash payment at the branch
- Online payment using debit card, credit card or net banking
Can I get a duplicate copy of my policy documents?
Yes, you can get a duplicate copy of your policy documents offline. For the copy, you have to visit the branch of SBI General Insurance and submit a request. The insurer may charge a nominal fee of Rs. 50 for the copy.
Why to buy from InsuranceDekho?
- Instant policy# within 5 mins
- More than 50 lakhs happy customers
- Claim Support available all 7 days of the week
Bike Insurance News
Check out our list of top models, including prices, features...27 October 2023
Know the key differences between spoke wheels and alloy whee...27 October 2023
Know the RTO rules, guidelines, benefits and highlights for ...27 October 2023
Explore the cheapest and most affordable third-party two-whe...25 October 2023
Looking for the best low maintenance bikes in India in 2023?...25 October 2023