New India Third Party Bike Insurance
|Claim Settlement Ratio||89.60% in FY20|
|Emergency Assistance||Available 24/7|
|Third Party Cover||Available|
|Accreditation||AAA/STABLE Rating by CRISIL|
New India Third Party Bike Insurance
New India Assurance General Insurance has been successfully providing assistance to thousands of people during the unfortunate events of life. New India Assurance bike insurance helps the policyholders to fulfil the statutory requirement of the Indian Motor Tariff with its third party bike insurance policy. The New India third party bike insurance also provides peace of mind by relieving the policyholders from the burden of legal and financial liabilities of the third party.
New India Assurance General Insurance has a user-friendly set up to enhance the experience of the policyholders. The third party bike insurance policy covers damage, injury or loss of the third party caused by the insured’s bike.
New India Third Party Bike Insurance vs Comprehensive Bike Insurance
Third Party Bike Insurance
Comprehensive Bike Insurance
It provides coverage for the legal and financial liabilities of the third party only.
It provides coverage for third party liabilities as well as for the own-damages of the insured’s bike.
Nature of Requirement
It is a mandatory requirement according to the Indian Motor Tariff.
It is an optional purchase which depends on the preference of the policyholders.
There is no add-on option available along with this policy.
A variety of add-ons are offered to the policyholders along with this policy.
Its limited coverage makes it cost-effective for the policyholders.
It provides extensive coverage and therefore it has a relatively higher premium.
- Save upto 75%*Lowest Bike Premiums
- 11.5 Lakh+Happy Customers
- Claim Support7 days a week
*TP price for less than 75cc two-wheeler. All savings/offers are provided by the Insurers which are subject to modification. Terms and conditions apply
What All Is Covered Under New India Third Party Bike Insurance Policy?
The New India third party bike insurance policy provides coverage for the following:
- Financial liabilities of third party property damage: This policy provides coverage for any property damage of the third party caused by the insured’s bike. The insurer provides coverage for the third party property damage up to Rs. 1 Lakh.
- Bodily injuries/loss of life of the third party: The insurer provides compensation for bodily injuries, disability or loss of life of the third party caused in any accident involving the insured’s bike. The compensation, however, is decided by a court of law.
What All Is Not Covered Under New India Third Party Bike Insurance Plan?
A third party insurance plan is mandatory to be owned by every bike owner. It is beneficial to cover the third party expenses, but holds a limited coverage. Below are some important points which are not covered under the third party insurance policy:
- No coverage is given for injuries suffered by customers.
- No coverage is offered for damages caused to the insured bike.
- Optional personal accident plans for policyholders is not provided.
Calculate Your Bike Insurance
Explore New India Bike Insurance
Must Read Articles before buying New India Bike Insurance
Top reasons to buy two-wheeler insurance at New India InsuranceRead this article to know why you should buy two-wheeler insurance at New India Insurance.
How To Get A Duplicate Copy of New India Bike Insurance Documents?Read this article to find out easy steps on how you can get a duplicate copy of your bike insurance policy documents from New India Assurance.
Tips To Take Care of Two Wheeler During the CoronavirusYou should consider tips to maintain your bike during corona. So, here are a few tips that you can follow to take care of your bike during covid.
How Much Bike Insurance Policy CostsIf you are wondering about how much bike insurance costs. We have compiled the tips to know the cost of a two-wheeler insurance policy.
How Can I Keep My Bike Insured While Relocating To Another StateWondering how to keep your motor insured while relocating? Read on to find out about the different things to keep in mind while relocating.
New India Bike Insurance User Reviews
- Most Helpful
- Cashless Garages
- Add On
When I purchased the New India Bike Insurance Policy for my Mahindra bike, I was pleased to see that their p...Read More
The executives have the latest...
The executives on the InsuranceDekho website are updated with the latest information on the plans. They are ...Read More
Learned about IDV and its impo...
I bought the New India bike insurance plan for my Royal Enfield from the InsuranceDekho website. I also read...Read More
I bought the New India Bike Insurance Policy for myself and my family. The plan comes with amazing benefits....Read More
I recently purchased the New India Bike Insurance Policy from the InsuranceDeko website for my newly bought ...Read More
Well spoken and skillful custo...
InsuranceDekho’s customer care team is well-spoken and skillful. I called the help desk to know about the cl...Read More
While going through the InsuranceDekho website, I found that information about the insurance companies and t...Read More
Learned about IDV and its impo...
I was buying a New India plan for my Avan Motorbike from the InsuranceDekho Website and read about IDV and ...Read More
Best customer care
The InsuranceDekho website has the best customer care service. I recently bought the New India bike insuranc...Read More
Offers good add-on covers
I want to purchase a good add-on cover for my New India bike insurance plan which I purchased for Yamaha Fas...Read More
Insurance Products by New India General Insurance
New India Third Party Bike Insurance FAQs
Why is a third party bike insurance needed?
A third party bike insurance is needed for the following reasons:
- It is mandatory as per the Indian Motor Tariff act. One can get penalized for not having the policy.
- It provides financial support for third party liabilities in case of an accident.
What documents do I need to buy the New India third party insurance policy?
You require the following documents for buying the New India Assurance third party bike insurance policy:
- Photo ID proof and address proof (Aadhar card, Voter Id, PAN Card or Passport)
- The Copy of the valid driving license
- The registration number of bike
- The RC certificate
How can I purchase the New India Assurance third party bike insurance?
The New India Assurance third party bike insurance can be purchased in the following ways:
- By visiting the nearest branch
- By visiting the official website of New India Assurance
- By dialling the helpline number 1800 209 1415
What should be done if the policy documents are lost?
An F.I.R. has to be registered immediately after the New India Assurance third party bike insurance policy documents are lost. Then a written request along with the copy of the F.I.R.has to be submitted to the insurer. The insurer will provide a copy of the original documents after verifying the details.
What is the payment process of the premium of the third party bike insurance policy?
The premium of the New India Assurance bike insurance policy can be made in the following two steps:
- By cash at the nearest branch.
- By debit card, credit card or net banking.
Why to buy from InsuranceDekho?
- Instant policy# within 5 mins
- More than 45 lac happy customers
- Claim Support available all 7 days of the week
New India Bike Insurance Contact Details
InsuranceDekho7551196989Mon to Sun 10 AM to 7 PM
New India Contact Details1800-209-1415Toll-Free
Bike Insurance News
- Traffic Rules to Follow in Bangalore
Find out about the traffic rules and fines in Bangalore.22 March 2023
- All You Need To Know About Off-Road Biking
Find out the meaning and factors that you should keep in min...13 March 2023
- Things to Remember When Riding a Bike For the Firs...
Read on to understand all about the bike riding tips for beg...10 March 2023
- Helmet Laws In India: All You Need To Know
Know about the helmet laws in India. There are certain rules...09 March 2023
- Best scooters Under 150cc in India
Discover the best scooters under 150cc in India. Many compan...01 March 2023