Acko Bike Insurance Renewal
- No Inspection Needed
- Immediate Policy Issurance
Calculate Your Bike Insurance Premium Online
Select your Two wheeler brand
Which city is your Two wheeler registered in?
When did you buy your Two wheeler?
Acko Bike Insurance Renewal
Acko Bike Insurance is a cost-effective method to deal with the uncertainties on roads. It provides a layer of protection against financial losses due to accidents or damage to the insured’s bike. However, the policy comes with an expiry date. In order to enjoy the privileges further, you have to renew the bike insurance policy.
Acko General Insurance has made an effort to save the time of its policyholder by digitalizing the renewal process of bike insurance. It even provides the facility of assistance through the helpdesk service. The policyholder can renew the bike insurance through the online and offline procedures which are discussed below.
Acko Bike Insurance Policy Renewal - Online Process
Acko has two methods for the online renewal of bike insurance. The policyholder may renew the policy using the Acko mobile app or its official website:
Step 1: Go to the policy renewal page on the official website/mobile app
- Open the official website/ mobile app of Acko
- Click on “Renew Now”
Step 2: Fill in the policy details
After clicking the said option, a new page opens up. You have to fill up the registered mobile number and click on “Send OTP”. A new page opens up after you enter the OTP, you have to enter the policy number and the expiry date. Check the details and proceed to the final step by clicking on confirm.
Step 3: Make the payment for renewal
The payment should be made through its payment gateway using a debit card or via net banking. After the final payment, you receive the policy details in PDF file in your inbox.
Acko Bike Insurance Policy Renewal - Offline Process
Acko offers two ways to renew the bike insurance policy offline:
- By Visiting the branch: This is the traditional way and you can use it if you’re not comfortable with the online process. The procedure is similar. You have to provide your existing policy details and make the payment by bank draft or cheque. You will receive the policy documents by post.
- By calling on their official number: You can renew the Acko bike insurance policy by dialling their numbers which are 1800-266-2256 (toll-free) or 1860-266-2256 (chargeable).
Acko Bike Insurance Renewal Benefits
- No hassle of paperwork.
- 24x7 Roadside assistance.
- Provides legal support in case of accidents.
- Avail to the advantages of No Claim Bonus.
- Gives a sense of financial security and peace of mind.
- Option to stretch your coverage by opting for add-on covers.
- Shield from the uncertainties of accident and damage to the bike.
- Coverage of the liabilities to the third party in case of an accident.
- Provides free of cost repair and replacement at the nearest cashless garages.
Explore Acko Bike Insurance
Must Read Articles before buying Acko Bike Insurance
- Purchasing bike insurance from Acko is simple. Go through this article to take a note of the things before purchasing bike insurance from Acko.
- Do you want to know actually what happens when a two-wheeler insurance policy lapses? A lapsed policy is invalid and can put you in trouble.
- Want to know scooty insurance claim process? Let’s start by learning about steps for filing a two-wheeler insurance claim process. Read more.
- Know About No Claims Bonus for Two Wheeler Insurance. Learn step by step process on how to claim NCB for bike insurance in India.
- Two-wheeler insurance premium calculator is an online tool that helps you generate the right insurance premium for your two-wheeler.
Acko Bike Insurance User Reviews
- Most Helpful
- Zero Depreciation
- Third Party
- Own Damage
- Cashless Garages
- Policy Download
- Customer Care
- Add On
Acko Bike Insurance Policy Renewal FAQs
Why do I need to renew my Acko bike insurance policy?
You should renew your Acko bike insurance policy for the following reasons:
- To remain protected against the financial losses due to damage to the insured’s bike
- To get rid of the third party liabilities
- To ensure that you are not penalized for the absence of a valid insurance policy.
How do I change the term of the policy at the time of renewal?
You can extend or shorten the term of the bike insurance policy at the time of renewal by the mention of the desired tenure of the policy at the required field.
Can I add zero depreciation cover to the policy at the time of renewal?
Yes, you can add zero depreciation cover at the time of renewal provided your bike is not older than 2 years and it qualifies all the essential conditions for opting zero-depreciation cover.
How to connect with Acko in case of emergency assistance?
You can get in touch with the emergency assistance of Acko by calling on 1800-266-2256 (toll-free) or 1860-266-2256 (chargeable).
What are the advantages of No Claim Bonus?
You can avail some discounts on the premium of the renewed policy by using your No Claim Bonus.
Why to buy from InsuranceDekho?
- Instant policy# within 5 mins
- More than 50 lakhs happy customers
- Claim Support available all 7 days of the week
Bike Insurance News
Check out our list of top models, including prices, features...27 October 2023
Know the key differences between spoke wheels and alloy whee...27 October 2023
Know the RTO rules, guidelines, benefits and highlights for ...27 October 2023
Explore the cheapest and most affordable third-party two-whe...25 October 2023
Looking for the best low maintenance bikes in India in 2023?...25 October 2023