- Claim Settlement Ratio 88.76% in FY18
- Offers 16000+ cashless network garage services across India.
- A network of more than 16,000 cashless garage
- Approx 17,274 branches nationwide
- iAAA rating for highest claim settlement
- Presence in more than 77 Indian cities
SBI Bike Insurance Renewal
SBI General Insurance has earned the trust of thousands of people by providing assistance during the uncertainties of life. It provides a shield of protection to the policyholders at an affordable premium. However, it has an expiry date. In order to keep availing the benefits post-expiry, you have to renew the bike insurance policy in time.
SBI Bike Insurance made the renewal procedure effortless by digitalizing it. The bike insurance policy provides help desk assistance to the policyholders to solve any problem. You may go for the offline renewal procedure as well. The renewal procedure of SBI bike insurance policy has been given below.
SBI Bike Insurance Policy Renewal - Online Process
SBI Bike Insurance has made renewal simple with the online process. You can go through the following steps to renew your policy.
Step 1: Go to the policy renewal page on the official website
- Open the official website of SBI General Insurance
- Click on “Motor”
- Click on “Renew”
Step 2: Fill in the policy details
Select “Two Wheeler” from “select Vehicle”. Enter your bike’s registration number in “Enter Reg. No”. Recheck the given information and proceed to the final step.
Step 3: Make the payment for renewal
The final step is making the payment. You can pay for the premium through the payment gateway with a debit card, credit card or via net banking. You will receive the documents of the policy within a few days.
SBI Bike Insurance Policy Renewal - Offline Process
SBI Bike Insurance policy can be renewed by visiting the nearest branch of SBI General Insurance. You may also ask for the guidance of the toll-free helpline number 1800 22 1111.
Benefits Of Renewing SBI Bike Insurance Plan
- The procedure is paperless
- Shields from the unfortunate events of accident, theft, loss and damage of the bike
- It provides coverage for the legal and financial liabilities of the third party
- Active emergency assistance
- Option for stretching the coverage by choosing add-ons
- Avail no-claim bonus
- Gives financial security and peace of mind
Explore Sbi Bike Insurance
- Read More
- Read More
- Read More
- Read More
- Read More
SBI Bike Insurance User Reviews
- Most Helpful
SBI Bike Insurance Policy Renewal FAQs
Can I transfer the No Claim Bonus of my previous policy to the SBI bike insurance policy?
Yes, you can transfer the No Claim Bonus of your previous policy to the SBI bike insurance policy to avail some discounts on the premium.
How to contact the SBI if I am in a state of emergency?
You can dial the toll-free number of SBI bike insurance if you are in a state of emergency. Their toll-free number is 1800 22 1111.
Can I change my details at the time of the renewal?
Yes, you can change your details at the time of your policy renewal under the section of personal details of the policyholders.
Can I choose an add-on at the time of the renewal?
Yes, you can choose any add-on at the time of renewal. However, the charges of the add-ons will be added to the premium.
Do I receive a hard copy of the policy documents if I opt for the offline process?
Yes, you will get the hard copy of your SBI Bike Insurance policy if you opt for the offline process. It will be sent via courier at your address given in the policy details within a few days.
Why Choose Bike Insurance from InsuranceDekho?
- Instant policy# within 5 mins
- More than 11.5 Lac happy customers
- Claim Support available all 7 days of the week
Latest Bike Insurance News
- Insurance For Second Hand Two Wheeler Explained
Why get a second-hand bike insured? What is a Second-hand Bi...18 September 2020
- Benefits of Timely Two Wheeler Insurance Renewal
Learn benefits of timely online two wheeler insurance renewa...17 September 2020
- Two Wheeler Insurance Claim Rejection Reasons
Learn 7 reasons for rejection of two-wheeler insurance claim...15 September 2020
- How to Change Two Wheeler Insurance
If you want to change your insurer in the middle of your pol...14 September 2020
- Everything About Bike Insurance Types, Benefits an...
What are the types of two-wheeler insurance in India? Why is...11 September 2020
- Understand Theft Cover of Two-Wheeler Insurance Pl...
Understand Theft Cover of Two-Wheeler Insurance Plans10 September 2020