- Save upto 75%*Lowest Car Premiums
- 11.5 Lakh+Happy Customers
- Claim Support7 days a week
*TP price for less than 1000cc four wheeler. All savings/offers are provided by the Insurers which are subject to modification. Terms and conditions apply
COCO by DHFL Car Insurance Renewal
Every car insurance plan comes with a validity period - 1 year, 3 years, or 5 years, after which it needs to be renewed for you to continue receiving the insurance benefits and coverage. The car insurance renewal process offered by DHFL General Insurance.
You can get your DHFL car insurance policy renewed online as well as offline. Both the renewal modes have been explained in detail below:
DHFL Car Insurance Policy Renewal - Online Process
DHFL has a simplified online process for the renewal of car insurance policies. You can renew your car insurance policy with DHFL General Insurance by following the below-mentioned steps:
Step 1: Visit the official DHFL General Insurance website
- Go to Navi Insurance
- You will see an option saying “Already have a coco policy? Renew now”. Click on it.
- Enter your mobile number and get the OTP generated to Login.
Step 2: Check the policy details
After login, the details related to your car insurance policy will appear. Check the information, especially the coverage. Make modifications in the coverage, if required and proceed.
Step 3: Make the payment for renewal
Pay the policy renewal fee using a debit card, credit card, or net banking. After making the payment, you will receive the policy document in your inbox.
DHFL car Insurance Policy Renewal - Offline Process
You can renew your car insurance by dialling the toll-free number of DHFL General Insurance 1800 123 0004 (From 8 am to 8 pm). You can also visit the nearest branch if you want to get your policy renewed offline.
Benefits of Renewing DHFL car Insurance
- Quick and hassle-free renewal process.
- Supporting customer care team.
- Wide network of cashless garages.
- High claim settlement ratio.
- Availability of multiple add-ons.
Calculate Your Car Insurance
Must Read Articles before buying Dhfl Car Insurance
- Do I need insurance for a stored car? Let’s read about some reasons why it is advisable to have your car insured even when it is in storage.
- Have tinted glass? Pay fine to RTO traffic police. You should know RTO traffic police fines & penalties for using tinted glass in the car.
- Car insurance add-ons are additional coverages which help extend the coverage offered by a standard car insurance policy. Know benefits.
- Want to know useful of car Insurance Add-ons? Key add-on cover in car insurance allows the customer to tailor their insurance plan.
DHFL Car Insurance User Reviews
- Most Helpful
- Cashless Garages
- Add On
434 Dhfl Cashless Garages in India
Insurance Products by Dhfl General Insurance
DHFL car Insurance Policy Renewal FAQs
What documents are required to renew the DHFL car Insurance policy online?
The online renewal process of DHFL car Insurance policy does not involve any paperwork. You only need to enter your mobile number and all the details relating to your policy will appear on the website.
Can I modify the car insurance policy at the time of renewal?
Yes, you can modify the car insurance policy at the time of renewal in the following ways:
- Extension or reduction of tenure: You can choose the policy period as per your preference.
- Inclusion or exclusion of Add-ons: You can choose the add-ons you want for the renewed policy.
What if I miss the expiry date of my DHFL car insurance policy?
In case you miss the deadline for the renewal of your policy, you can still get it renewed up till 90 days from the date of expiry. In such a case, an inspection of your car is mandatory. This facility is available but not recommended as ideally you should renew your policy within the expiry deadline.
If my previous policy is from some other insurance company, can I still renew it with DHFL General Insurance?
Yes, you can renew any car insurance policy with DHFL General Insurance, be it previously issued by it or some other insurance company.
How much time will it take to renew my car insurance policy online?
Once the renewal fee is paid, your car insurance policy will get renewed instantly and the documents will get sent at your registered email-Id.
Why to buy from InsuranceDekho?
- Instant policy # within 5 mins
- More than 45 Lac happy customers
- Claim Support available all 7 days of the week
Car Insurance News
- IRDAI Fixes Latest Premiums For Third-party Bike A...
IRDAI has fixed latest premium for both car and bike insuran...21 November 2022
- Is Tree Falling On Car Covered By Insurance?
Will you be compensated by your car insurance provider if a ...21 November 2022
- Do Sports Cars Cost Higher Insurance Premium?
Know more about sports car insurance having high premiums.18 November 2022
- Key Car Insurance Terms You Should Know About
According to the Motor Vehicles Act of 1988, it is mandatory...15 November 2022
- Is animal attack covered under car insurance?
Animals might be difficult to avoid since they can suddenly ...10 November 2022
- Is Third Party Insurance Enough For Car?
There is a lot of confusion about whether the third party in...03 October 2022
- How To Check Car Insurance Validity Online?
You can find information such as the accident vehicle's hist...17 October 2022
- Does The Colour Of Your Car Affect Your Insurance ...
Interestingly, the colour of your car will affect your insur...07 October 2022
- Is It Compulsory To Buy Insurance From Car Dealer...
When purchasing an insurance coverage, it's common to have s...18 October 2022
- How Much Does A Claim Affect Car Insurance?
How does making a car insurance claim affects the premium fo...03 November 2022