New India Car Insurance Renewal
New India Car Insurance
- Only direct insurer in India to be rated A-(Excellent) by AM BEST Company since 2007Check in your City
- Pan India operation with 2452 offices
- Pioneer in the non-life insurance segment for more than 40 years
- Round the clock support
New India Assurance Renewal
New India Assurance is one of the most heard names in the non-life insurance sector. Established by Sir Dorabji Tata in 1919, the company has been a pioneer in quenching the need for a number of insurance products. It offers Liability only car insurance policy, which is compulsory for every vehicle owner, as well as package policy that comes with an extensive coverage plan.
New India Assurance is also reputed when it comes to rendering services. One such service is offering the option to renew your car policy online. The process is entirely web-based and hassle-free and can be done within a few minutes.
Easy steps to Renew your Policy
Renewing your New India car insurance policy can be accomplished in three simple steps:
1) Provide details- Visit www.insurancedekho.com and provide necessary details like your car number.
2) Check details- Have a quick verification of your details and confirm the quote to proceed further.
3) Payment- Pay the required premium using
Benefits of Renewing your New India Car Insurance Policy
- Third-party liability cover
- Personal accident cover
- Coverage of insured vehicle against theft/damage
- Insurance against damages caused by riot, strike, terrorist activity, manmade and natural disasters, etc.
- Free (up to Rs 1500) towing service of the damaged car from the accident spot to garage
- Add-on to extend the legal liability coverage for employees and non-fare passengers
- No Claim Bonus (NCB) discount available on renewal of the policy
- Personal accident cover for a paid driver
- Indemnification for loss or damage to consumables against paying an extra sum
- Network of cashless garages
New India Car Insurance Renewal FAQs
What if I don’t renew my car insurance policy?It is highly recommended to renew your policy on time so that you continue to enjoy its benefits. Also, having an active third-party liability cover for your vehicle is mandatory as per law. Thus, we would suggest to always renew your policy before expiry as it is mandatory as per law and also provides coverage for your vehicle.
Do I need to submit any documents during policy renewal?When you renew your policy online, there is no need for any documentation. Just enter your basic details like policy number or customer id and you can proceed with payment and policy renewal. You can also visit here and get multiple quotes from top rated companies.
Do I need to pay for No Claim Bonus Discount?No. No Claim Bonus (NCB) is offered when no claim is filed during the policy tenure and it comes free of cost. Moreover, the discount rate increases with every claim-free year, up to 5 years.
What if I am eligible for GST exemption?Premiums are actually calculated with applicable ‘Goods & Services Tax’. In case, you are eligible for any such exemption, just submit relevant documents (GST certificate) at the nearest New India Assurance branch or enter your GST number while renewing online.
How can I check my policy renewal payment status?To check your payment status for policy renewal or premium, visit https://www.newindia.co.in/portal/checkPaymentStatus and enter the respective Quote No. and Order ID to proceed.
Latest Car Insurance News
New India Car Insurance Policy Add-Ons
Cover for AccessoriesNew India Assurance is only entitled to compensate for the damages incurred on your car and not on the fitted accessories like stereos, fans, ac’s, etc. Sounds unpleasing? Is so, then you should have them covered by paying an additional sum along with the standard premium.
Personal Accident Cover for Passengers and Paid DriverNo one wants to bear the risk of compensating for the injury of a paid driver and even passenger as both will make a huge hole in your pocket. No worries, just pay an extra premium and shift this liability to New India Assurance to get cover for the same.
Legal Liability to EmployeesIf you are running any business corporation and have working employees on the payroll, you can also get them covered when they are travelling in your car. However, this add-on only indemnifies for injuries and not for death of any employee.