National Car Insurance Renewal
- CASHLESS GARAGES 3,100
- CLAIMS SETTLED 93.00%
- Covers Third Party Person
- Covers Third Party Property
Calculate Your Car Insurance Premium Online
Select your car brand
Which city is your car registered in?
When did you buy your car?
National Car Insurance Renewal
"Trusted Since 1906", the tagline, which National Insurance Company has been using to highlight its long history in general insurance industry. The company’s portfolio is comprised of a spectrum of insurance policies that caters the need of a wide range of customers across the country. It is one of the leading insurance providers in India and also has its operation in Nepal.
Buying a car in India is not the only thing that a car owner needs to do. Getting the vehicle insured from a registered car insurance company is compulsory under law as per the Motor Tariff, 2002. National Insurance offers you Liability Only cover, which covers the expenses arising from compensating a third-party as well as a Package policy for enhanced coverage.
National Insurance Policy Renewal Process - Online
You can renew your car insurance with National Insurance in just a few simple steps.
Step 1- Visit the official website of National Insurance. Click on the ‘Quick Renewal’ option given on the homepage. A short renewal page will appear on the screen.
Step 2- Enter your policy number on the policy renewal portal along with the captcha code.
Step 3- Confirm the premium quote and carefully examine the specifications of the policy and other details before moving onto payment. Then proceed with the safe and convenient online mode using a credit card/debit card or net banking facilities. Your policy will be renewed in no time.
Benefits Of Renewing Your Car Insurance Policy With National Insurance
Always try to renew your car insurance policy on time in order to avoid the invalidation of your car insurance policy
- Hassle-free issuance and renewal of policies
- Quick initiation of customer requests
- No Claim Bonus (NCB) for claim-free years
- Responsive customer support services.
- Discount for approved anti-theft devices installed in the vehicle
- Discount provision for blind and physically/mentally handicapped persons
- Online purchase of insurance policy for selected models
Explore National Car Insurance
Must Read Articles before buying National Car Insurance
- Read this article to know the top ways to renew the National car insurance policy.
- Read this article to know the advantages of the National Comprehensive Car Insurance policy.
- The lack of adequate knowledge of insurance plans leaves policy buyers confused. Particularly when it comes to insurance for your car.
- What to do after a car accident? Let's learn do’s and don'ts after a car accident.
- Looking for a national insurance policy copy download? Know the step by step process of downloading a national insurance policy status.
National Car Insurance User Reviews
- Most Helpful
- Zero Depreciation
- Third Party
- Own Damage
- Cashless Garages
- Policy Download
- Customer Care
- Add On
223 National Cashless Garages in India
National Insurance Car Insurance Policy Renewal FAQs
What do I need to do with the ‘Code text box’ after filling the policy number?
The characters are meant for verification. Just type the alphanumeric characters displayed there and hit ‘Renew Policy’ to proceed with payment. The payment can be done using a debit/credit card or via Net Banking.
I have Liability Only policy, it is compulsory to renew that every time?
Since it is compulsory for every vehicle owner to have insurance for their vehicle and the most basic insurance coverage is against third-party liabilities, it becomes mandatory by law to keep that policy active. Expiration of policy is finalized after a period of 90 days given for renewal of the same.
Will I get claim if the accident offered after expiration of my car insurance policy?
No, National Insurance will not be liable to sanction any claim if your policy has expired before the occurrence of an accident. Hence it is advisable to renew your policy on time to avoid such uncertainties.
Why to buy from InsuranceDekho?
- Instant policy # within 5 mins
- More than 45 Lac happy customers
- Claim Support available all 7 days of the week
Car Insurance News
Learn effective strategies to safeguard your vehicle from ra...27 September 2023
Find out how to check your Traffic e-Challan status using yo...27 September 2023
Explore the best 7-seater cars in India for 2023.27 September 2023
Explore the essentials of electrical warranties for cars.27 September 2023
Choosing your first car in India? Explore our top picks for ...27 September 2023