Reliance Renewal Car Insurance
Reliance General Insurance is a known name in the general insurance industry. With a multitude of products, the company has emerged as a leading forceand has been recognised by international quality standards auditing organisation - Det Norske Veritas (DNV) for its high-quality and efficient management system. It is also the first non-life insurance company in India to operate with a license from IRDA since, 2000.
When it comes to car insurance policies, Reliance General has a wide network of more than 4450 garages that offer cashless claim settlement. The company has a pan India presence with over 139 branches. Furthermore, it also renders an easy policy renewal process via its official website.
The company offers extended policy coverage for your car along with useful add-ons by renewing your existing policy without any hassle.
Easy Steps to Renew your Policy
You can renew your Reliance General car insurance policy within a few simple steps:
1) Enter policy details- Provide the details asked on the policy renewal section of Reliance General official website.
2) Premium- Get to know the premium amount after entering the details.
3) Pay online- Confirm the premium and proceed with payment, which can be done using a debit/credit card or Net Banking.
Benefits of Renewing your Reliance Car Insurance
Continue to enjoy a range of benefits by renewing your Reliance General car insurance policy.
- Instant Renewal without paperwork
- 24x7 Roadside Assistance
- Vast Cashless Network of more than 3700 garages
- Personal Accident cover of up to Rs 15 lakh
- AnywhereAssist services with an extra cost
- No Claim Bonus (NCB) discount for every claim free year
- NCB Retention cover against an extra premium
- Nil Depreciation add-on for higher claims
- Protect your engine with Engine Cover add-on
- 24*7 support of professional customer care team
- Towing service within a 25-km radius of your car breakdown location
- Self-inspection option
Reliance Car Insurance User Reviews
Reliance Car Insurance Renewal FAQs
What details do I need to provide for online renewal?
You just need to provide the policy number, followed by confirmation of premium amount and payment. You can also request updates for the same on Whatsapp.
Can I renew my policy even after missing the stipulated time period?
Do not worry if you have missed the deadline of renewing your policy. You can still renew it by submitting a request at the nearest branch and can continue availing the benefits after an inspection of your car from the insurer has been done.
Is there any other portal for paying a premium?
No, you can pay your premiums, renew your existing policy or can even buy a new one from Reliance General official website.
Am I entitled for discount and tax benefits for my insurance policy?
Yes, as long as you pay premiums and renew your policy within time, you will be entitled to get No Claim Bonus (NCB) and Tax savings under section 80D.
I want to modify my policy, what should I do?
Modifying your policy isn’t complicated and can be accomplished with ease. Just enter your policy number under ‘Modify my Policy’ segment on the company’s official website and pay the required extra sum post entering basic details.